Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1284081490' post='2448277']
With a FAC you can send 4.5mil in aid max, but to secret aid, it costs double.

That means Dopp used 9mil to send 4.5 to Methrage.
[/quote]
And [i]that's[/i] why I'm not in Econ, ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284085148' post='2448338']
And [i]that's[/i] why I'm not in Econ, ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry for the confusion.
[/quote]
Not knowing how an FAC works isn't so bad, on the grand scale of things. Unless, I dunno, you're in GPA or something. :v:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283985125' post='2446996']

What you all fail to understand is that I am not stupid at all. Talk with my past alliance mates in FAR and allies. They will tell you that up until I left I was a very good leader and very level headed and will say many great things about "that" Fernando12.

So you see, I'm not stupid. All I did was take a break from being serious because I know that this planet allows for "reformations".
[/quote]

I don't think anyone said here that you are stupid per se . You just have a flawed character. And NSO accepted you knowing that.

Edited by King Louis the II

I can't believe how butt hurt you guys are over Fernando.

You took him in knowing his past instances, why would you expect any better?

Then he started screwing around and you guys gave him the ultimatum. What did you think would happen? He'd quite obviously rage and do whatever he could to bring you down, but the funny thing is, is the fact that you're all still trying to focus the attention on him instead of what Dopple did and how stupid it was.

Plainly and simply, he made a stupid move, intentionally. He got the consequences from his actions, they were quite fair and GOONS did state not to aid Meth. If you're stupid enough to do it, you deserve what you get.

Stop beating a god damn dead horse and let the issue die.

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1284172257' post='2449392']
I can't believe how butt hurt you guys are over Fernando.

You took him in knowing his past instances, why would you expect any better?

Then he started screwing around and you guys gave him the ultimatum. What did you think would happen? He'd quite obviously rage and do whatever he could to bring you down, but the funny thing is, is the fact that you're all still trying to focus the attention on him instead of what Dopple did and how stupid it was.

Plainly and simply, he made a stupid move, intentionally. He got the consequences from his actions, they were quite fair and GOONS did state not to aid Meth. If you're stupid enough to do it, you deserve what you get.

Stop beating a god damn dead horse and let the issue die.
[/quote]
I've just seen them respond to the dumb things Fernando12 keeps posting. The "Damn You GOONS theme " started dying out a few pages back It's mostly people just pointing out technicalities and such then being accused of being mindless moralists.

Edited by BlkAK47_002