Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283993809' post='2447167']

Fernando12 is dead! Long live Fernando12! So what, I'm history but NSO will be there to join me soon.
[/quote]
BahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Please.

Us? With you? You must be joking. We actually are quite capable of dusting ourselves off and moving forward.

The decks stacked against us? [i]Psh[/i].
We have Doppelganger? Irrelevant.
We've just been rolled and apparently we were threatened with it again? Par for the course.

Say what you like about us, Fernando, but ultimately in order for you to enjoy your time as a Nation Ruler, you'll have to destroy your nation and return under a veil of anonymity.

Us? We don't need to resort to such cowardly tactics. We still have our pride, our community, our alliance. And we will [i]never[/i]...[b]ever[/b] be at the same level you've dragged yourself down to. Despite all the efforts you can muster, despite all the nonsense you spout, [i]no matter how lucky you get[/i], we'll still always be better than you.

You can't change that fact, no matter how hard you might try and take credit for other folks taking shots at us. Even if you manage to convince yourself that you are, ultimately, whether you say anything or not, the politics of this world will keep on going without you, or with you, but almost certainly regardless of you.

And nothing's ever gonna change that. :smug:

So have fun! Bray, cry, and log dump! See how far you ultimately get aside from being patted on the back for stating the obvious. But ultimately, no matter what you or anyone else does to the NSO, we're always going to be more relevant than you. Fernando.

We're [i]always[/i] going to be better than you. And in the end, we're going to come out on top. We're not satisfied with the status quo, we will strive to be better, stronger, smarter, and will always be more successful.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283994818' post='2447190']
And uh Fernando, I was already being spied on before you created this thread, so obviously they were on to me first. You did [i]nothing[/i]. Nothing but utterly ruin the already poor reputation you already had. Oh and OMG I lied about spying in the beginning of this thread! Imagine the thought of a Sith fibbing!
[/quote]
I've said I don't care about my rep bro, get it through your thick skull.

Corinan, the point is you and NSO are finished. Next time you will all be crushed or have to pay even bigger reps. Each and every of your mess ups will cost you more and more cuz you guys can't stop yourselves from messing up.

There is a place reserved for you in the LOLAA graveyard, you'll be there soon enough.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283994203' post='2447179']
At that size the GOONS don't have SDIs, so yes, every nuke hits. Methrage was almost out of cash even before he went rogue this latest time (he told us in VE that during the round of war we had against him), so the aid (it was probably $4.5m since both of them have FACs) would have permitted him to avoid bill lock for a few more days, rebuild to 1000 infra and buy several nukes. I put some maths in the thread on AA showing how $3m could be responsible for $30m-ish of damages, and that will be significantly higher for $4.5m. On the other hand, the 100 tech that Schatt airs in the OP would be responsible for maybe 10 points of infra and land ($500k? at most) in a round of war.
[/quote]
How would 6 mil=500k but, 4.5 mil=30 mil? I mean, I suck at math(Really I do), but shouldn't that be the other way around? Also, this is Fernando's topic. But, I can see why you'd imagine this is Schatt's(Anything to get rid of Fernando is a good thing).

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283995640' post='2447208']
I've said I don't care about my rep bro, get it through your thick skull.

Corinan, the point is you and NSO are finished. Next time you will all be crushed or have to pay even bigger reps. Each and every of your mess ups will cost you more and more cuz you guys can't stop yourselves from messing up.

There is a place reserved for you in the LOLAA graveyard, you'll be there soon enough.
[/quote]

I know you like to dream that the NSO is finished because then you can say you helped kill us or whatever, but that's simply not the case. You can repeat it ad nauseum but it doesn't make it true.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1283995697' post='2447209']
How would 6 mil=500k but, 4.5 mil=30 mil?
[/quote]

It's not six million it's fifty tech. Three million can mean the difference between victory and defeat in low level combat, especially when one party has nukes and the other does not.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1283996123' post='2447215']
It's not six million it's fifty tech. Three million can mean the difference between victory and defeat in low level combat, especially when one party has nukes and the other does not.
[/quote]

My bad. I thought it 6 mil. Consider my foot in my mouth.

It was 100 tech, btw.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283996067' post='2447214']
I know you like to dream that the NSO is finished because then you can say you helped kill us or whatever, but that's simply not the case. You can repeat it ad nauseum but it doesn't make it true.
[/quote]
I'm not killing you guys, you are doing a fine job at pointing the gun at yourselves. You will be the end of you.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283997155' post='2447226']
I'm not killing you guys, you are doing a fine job at pointing the gun at yourselves. You will be the end of you.
[/quote]
Nah, even though we have the gun pointed at ourselves, dodging the shots are half the fun.

At least we're able to pull off such tricks. You? Well...Sadly not everyone is cut out to be a Sith. Have fun.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283985710' post='2447015']
That's a ridiculous claim. $3m to someone with billions is hardly going to contribute much to their current situation. Although we might still ask for a bunch of money if you [i]blatantly aided a nuclear rogue after we posted a thread saying not to[/i]. This doesn't set a precedent for $3m = $90m in all situations all the time forever and always.
[/quote]
Actually, it only sets a precedent for GOONS. You guys asked for 90M when someone aided 3M (or 4.5M probably) to someone fighting you.

You should keep in mind this precedent in future reps negotiations. ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1284031776' post='2447531']
Actually, it only sets a precedent for GOONS. You guys asked for 90M when someone aided 3M (or 4.5M probably) to someone fighting you.

[/quote]
I'm sure if a GOONS gov member aids a nuke rogue on another alliance after that alliance posts a thread to not aid said rogue, they will keep this ordeal in mind.

[/quote]

Good old Haflinger, never letting facts or circumstances get in the way of "making a point". Wouldn't want anyone but the cabal of OWF moralist sycophants agreeing with you, now would we?

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1283988652' post='2447080']
What are you trying to figure out some negotiating tips so you're leader can try get get higher reps without crying on the owf?
[/quote]
I'm not interested in either brown nosing or victimizing others let alone both at the same time. So I think it's fairly obvious I'd have no interest in receiving "tips" from yourselves or any other major alliance out there.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283994203' post='2447179']
At that size the GOONS don't have SDIs, so yes, every nuke hits.[/quote]
That wasn't quite the success I intended for the reader to think. It's the purchasing of the maximum number of nuclear weapons with that aid packet that I was challenging.

[quote]Methrage was almost out of cash even before he went rogue this latest time (he told us in VE that during the round of war we had against him), so the aid (it was probably $4.5m since both of them have FACs) would have permitted him to avoid bill lock for a few more days, rebuild to 1000 infra and buy several nukes. I put some maths in the thread on AA showing how $3m could be responsible for $30m-ish of damages, and that will be significantly higher for $4.5m.
[/quote]
Running the math for hypothetical situations it is possible to come to just about any number in damages, including one lower than $30 million. If he bought up infrastructure then it all depends on when it was done with the aid. If it was the jump from September 1st to the 2nd it probably ate up nearly all of it. If it includes the small NS jump from August 31st then it would have as Methrage's NS was lower than it presently is and right now he's sitting on 658. The first 1,000 infrastructure costs $10 million and most of the cost would be on the higher half. This brings us right back to how much cash he had on hand at the time and given the knowledge that he was low on funds I would find it extremely difficult to believe that the GOONS didn't push hard on putting him in bill lock thus taking at least some of the cash away and not leaving all of it to be used against them.

[quote]On the other hand, the 100 tech that Schatt airs in the OP would be responsible for maybe 10 points of infra and land ($500k? at most) in a round of war.[/quote]
I mentioned 100 tech here?

[/quote]
Yes, if you continue to ignore absolutely every other important detail of the entire exchange, this is completely true. Because that side of the argument keeps breaking down the exchange to:

1) Aid is sent to someone
2) ????? DETAILS MISSING OR NOT IMPORTANT ?????
3) GOONS demands 90m in reps

The events leading up to the aid, the circumstances of the aid, the intent of the aid, the person who sent it, who it was sent to, what it was used for, and the details leading up to the uncovering of the fact? All totally unimportant. All that matters is 3m = 90m. That's the new precedent everybody! 3m = 90m no matter what!

Incidentally we've already dealt with another aiding-someone-we're-at-war-with predicament since this conversation started. The amount we asked for was nothing. I suppose that sets a new precedent that "any amount of aid = zero compensation" no matter what too. After all it's completely impossible that this was an isolated incident; everything we do has to be setting the new norm.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1284079471' post='2448240']
Please. Everyone.

It was 4.5 for 90m, I beg you to stop using incorrect figures.
[/quote]
1.5 of which went towards paying for the aid itself being secret, if I remember correctly.

Methrage only ever saw 3 million, which is the only amount of money which went towards harming GOONS, correct? 3 Million as the cited number is hardly inaccurate, in that case.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284080453' post='2448259']
1.5 of which went towards paying for the aid itself being secret, if I remember correctly.

Methrage only ever saw 3 million, which is the only amount of money which went towards harming GOONS, correct? 3 Million as the cited number is hardly inaccurate, in that case.
[/quote]

With a FAC you can send 4.5mil in aid max, but to secret aid, it costs double.

That means Dopp used 9mil to send 4.5 to Methrage.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1284036987' post='2447575']
I'm sure if a GOONS gov member aids a nuke rogue on another alliance after that alliance posts a thread to not aid said rogue, they will keep this ordeal in mind.
[/quote]
Also if that gov member aids in secret because he obviously knows he's not [s]allowed[/s] supposed to send aid.

edit: On second thought, Corinan's probably allowed to do whatever the hell he wants

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1284081630' post='2448279']
Why are we still going on about this? There's no point, the ordeal is over. GOONS demanded reps for NSO aiding Methrage doing damage to them and the sum was agreed upon, stop trying to spin so that they're evil, unrighteous, etc.

Just get over it.
[/quote]
I'd wish the same thing but we both know the likelihood of that happening. Rhetoric outweighs logic it seems.

Edited by lightningjim