Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1283910346' post='2446030']
30 pages of Fernando's BAWWing. Good Luck Reading it.
[/quote]
Mine or LOLNSO's?

Your Doppelganger is the one that is paying $90mil in reparations and you all were in here crying about it and hoping you didn't get rolled.

I merely invited everyone to the party. LOLNSO was the main course.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest Fernando, we already had a lead on Corinan and our government were going to look into getting permission to investigate him shortly. I'd guess we would have found out the next day--- within 3 at most.

As Beefspari said, you "gave us the tools"--- but we were heading to the shed anyway. You got us in the door 5 minutes early, and you've alienated the entire world of bob and are on your way to a perma-ZI for it.

Hope it was worth it~

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283912694' post='2446084']
[b]on your way to a perma-ZI for it.[/b]

Hope it was worth it~
[/quote]
I hope you don't think this is big news to me, I know what I've done to get me where I'm at. Going to enjoy it, rest, then be back for more :D

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283914120' post='2446109']
I hope you don't think this is big news to me, I know what I've done to get me where I'm at. Going to enjoy it, rest, then be back for more :D
[/quote]

Don't worry Fernando NSO would never do a horribly immoral thing like use PZI :D

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283921819' post='2446289']
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO is not PZIing Ferdy. We have some people tech raiding him, but if he can find an alliance that'll take him in we're not going to make a fuss and pursue him.[/color]
[/quote]
And in the likely event that no one will accept him? :v:

[color="#0000FF"]The NSO is not PZIing Ferdy. We have some people tech raiding him, but if he can find an alliance that'll take him in we're not going to make a fuss and pursue him.[/color]
[/quote]But haven't you heard the news lately, RV? The times have changed, PZI doesn't have to be "permanent" any more.

You should know, you were the guy who broke the story.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283928650' post='2446363']
But haven't you heard the news lately, RV? The times have changed, PZI doesn't have to be "permanent" any more.

You should know, you were the guy who broke the story.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]PZI has never been "permanent" or "eternal" in the traditional sense of the word, but rather always simply a long sentence of war. Usually spanning for months, and never by the choice of the victim.

OOC: Considering this is a game, I do find it ridiculous to bar people from playing for months.[/color]

Lord Swampy was the longest permazi target that I know of directly. He was put on NPO/Valhalla permazi after the events of Purplegate, around November 10th, 2007, and got off of it in October of 2008, due largely to DarkMistress.

WarriorConcept was on IRON permazi for a while after the Unjust War, not sure when he came off though.

[/quote]
I'm going to go ahead and guess you'll be able to raid him for quite some time...

[quote name='savethecheerleader' timestamp='1283951459' post='2446518']
I'm going to go ahead and guess you'll be able to raid him for quite some time...
[/quote]
He's got a nice amount of tech. :)

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283914549' post='2446126']
NSO is immoral for supporting PZI no matter what the circumstances. Mark my words, one day you will pay for your crimes when justice comes your way!

That probably should've been blue.
[/quote]

Ask much as I dislike the idea of PZI, some people really do deserve it. Especially for treason.

Edited by kevin32891

[color=#dc1400]F[/color][color=#dc2800]e[/color][color=#dc3c00]r[/color][color=#dc5000]d[/color][color=#dc6400]i[/color] [color=#dc8c00]i[/color][color=#dca000]s[/color] [color=#dcc800]n[/color][color=#dcdc00]o[/color][color=#c8dc00]w[/color] [color=#a0dc00]m[/color][color=#8cdc00]y[/color] [color=#64dc00]o[/color][color=#50dc00]f[/color][color=#3cdc00]f[/color][color=#28dc00]i[/color][color=#14dc00]c[/color][color=#00dc00]i[/color][color=#00dc14]a[/color][color=#00dc28]l[/color] [color=#00dc50]p[/color][color=#00dc64]r[/color][color=#00dc78]o[/color][color=#00dc8c]t[/color][color=#00dca0]e[/color][color=#00dcb4]c[/color][color=#00dcc8]t[/color][color=#00dcdc]o[/color][color=#00c8dc]r[/color][color=#00b4dc]a[/color][color=#00a0dc]t[/color][color=#008cdc]e[/color][color=#0078dc]d[/color] [color=#0050dc]n[/color][color=#003cdc]a[/color][color=#0028dc]t[/color][color=#0014dc]i[/color][color=#0000dc]o[/color][color=#1400dc]n[/color][color=#2800dc].[/color]

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283954263' post='2446549']
He's got a nice amount of tech. :)

Ask much as I dislike the idea of PZI, some people really do deserve it. Especially for treason.
[/quote]Turtling so you guys get nothin. You must be another lolnsoer that doesnt get the mechanics.

Also you guys betrayed yourselves by repeating the same mistake.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283954911' post='2446559']
Turtling so you guys get nothin. You must be another lolnsoer that doesnt get the mechanics.

[/quote]

Haven't looked at your nation since its irrelevant. But I think you'll continue to get raided regardless of you turtling. :smug:

"I humiliated Doppelganger, what have you done?"

Really? I don't feel humiliated. I think you're giving yourself too much credit here. Your actions were far less important than you think.

I do like the attention you're showing me though.

Edited by Corinan

Turtling so you guys get nothin. You must be another lolnsoer that doesnt get the mechanics.

[/quote]

Ummm .. This is the Sith .. Need you be reminded of we who present ourselves as starting right from our various recruitment messages?

[quote]Why should you be confined by standards set long before your existence? Why should you have to rule our nations based on the expectations of others?[/quote]
[quote]You didn't create your nation to sit and watch the world go by, you created it to shape the world.

The New Sith Order invites conflict and welcomes controversy.[/quote]
[quote]Our existence itself is a challenge to the status quo.[/quote]

Just snippets of relevance, no need to bog up the thread with unrelated portions.

You've done no one any favours. You've done no one any disservice. You've done ... Nothing. Much as I saw in my time alongside you in the Order.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283955763' post='2446570']
"I humiliated Doppelganger, what have you done?"

Really? I don't feel humiliated. I think you're giving yourself too much credit here. Your actions were far less important than you think.
[/quote]

For what its worth, I thought what you did was pretty funny. Of course you understand we couldn't let it go lightly once we found out. I do think that 90 million, while a relatively large number, doesn't really mean much to someone of [i]your[/i] caliber. :wub:

[/quote]
This man is a true Sith, betraying his superiors and blaming it on them for giving him the opportunity. Contrary to PZIing him, you guys should be making him your leader. He represents everything you're supposed to stand for!

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1283966042' post='2446662']
This man is a true Sith, betraying his superiors and blaming it on them for giving him the opportunity. Contrary to PZIing him, you guys should be making him your leader. He represents everything you're supposed to stand for!
[/quote]

Excuse me NoFish it's not PZI it's ZI until the moons of Mars align and purple pigs fly through the sky. Totally different from permanent.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283969231' post='2446708']
Excuse me NoFish it's not PZI it's ZI until the moons of Mars align and purple pigs fly through the sky. Totally different from permanent.
[/quote]
We'll only war him till some alliance decides to accept this fine gentleman among their ranks. Who will be Fernando's hero?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1283971201' post='2446724']
This seems so familiar, Hmmmmm................
[/quote]

wasn't this Fernando guy ZIed by \m/ and accepted by NSO with open arms?? Oh my, I guess there is a reason for the do-not-accept-rogues rule after all.

Edit. Grammar

Edited by King Louis the II