Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='' post='']
Mr. Janova,

The typical human specimen has something called "friends". People do things for their "friends" due to irrational emotional attachments. Some of those things include standing up for them, offering to pay reparations they owe for them, and -- yes -- negotiating for them when they're in trouble. When I negotiated for Dopp, I did so as his friend after I had secured an agreement separating his situation from the situation of my alliance the New Sith Order. I did it that way because I am both a responsible leader and a good friend. If anyone was confused about the precise capacity in which I was acting at a given time, I suppose that is unfortunate, but the details could have been gleaned through careful consideration of the agreements I had brokered or (shock of shocks) by asking me.

That is all.
[/quote]

And any rational human would call this supporting him. There's no need to get defensive, nobody was criticizing you for it.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283789591' post='2443883']
I'm not made or mad. I got what I wanted in this matter.

I delivered Corinan's head on a silver platter. I'm sure he'll enjoy being GOONS banker boy.

GOONS was merciful.

The next time you guys mess up you guys will be rolled and made to pay a harsher punishment.

LOLNSO.
[/quote]

You betrayed your alliance and caused it great harm. No Alliance will ever accept you. Delete. Reroll. And never post again, because your idiocy will reveal itself as soon as you open your mouth. The only good you will ever be to this community is as an standard of fail. Someday someone soon will say... "well that was stupid, but at least it was not Fernando12 stupid". Think of it this way...it cost NSO $90M to be rid of you. That is a bargain.

EEjack

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1283820442' post='2444584']
And any rational human would call this supporting him. There's no need to get defensive, nobody was criticizing you for it.
[/quote]
You sort of missed the point of my post. It was to distinguish between personal and alliance support.

[quote name='EEjack' timestamp='1283823372' post='2444645']
You betrayed your alliance and caused it great harm. No Alliance will ever accept you. Delete. Reroll. And never post again, because your idiocy will reveal itself as soon as you open your mouth. The only good you will ever be to this community is as an standard of fail. Someday someone soon will say... "well that was stupid, but at least it was not Fernando12 stupid". Think of it this way...it cost NSO $90M to be rid of you. That is a bargain.

EEjack
[/quote]
I think it would be better for everybody involved if he deletes and then doesn't reroll.

If there is one thing that this topic proves, it's that the NSO military machine is inept. Why, do you ask? Because they clearly are not doing a good enough job destroying Fernando's nation, as he can still talk. Please rectify this and thoroughly destroy any and all communications equipment he has left so we don't have to listen to his drivel any longer.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283824111' post='2444663']
If there is one thing that this topic proves, it's that the NSO military machine is inept. Why, do you ask? Because they clearly are not doing a good enough job destroying Fernando's nation, as he can still talk. Please rectify this and thoroughly destroy any and all communications equipment he has left so we don't have to listen to his drivel any longer.
[/quote]

I apologize sincerely for this.

[quote name='the lizard queen' timestamp='1283825644' post='2444694']
I apologize sincerely for this.
[/quote]
If you are truly repentant, you will have 90M in aid sent to my nation within the fortnight, as is customary these days.
:v:

Fernando, that was a very low blow. You betray your former alliance's trust and (try to) thrust them into war? I pity the alliance that accepts you now, or in another life.

o/Situation being resolved. Reps were a bit too much, but such is life.

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1283823545' post='2444651']
I think it would be better for everybody involved if he deletes and then doesn't reroll.
[/quote]

I think it'd be better for you to stop following him around, making comments like this. We get it, you don't like him.

I don't see why anyone would want to screw over the alliance that was willing to take them in, when no-one else would.

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1283847317' post='2445077']
That makes more of us. GOONS included probably.
[/quote]

Methrage is terrible at war even with his mountain of wonders so it's not much fun for our new nations if he just rolls over and dies, is it? :ehm:

Edited by Mandolus

I read the first page, and could help but chuckle at the lack of anything substantially important posted. Fernando claims something, and demands that the accused proves themselves innocent by maxing out their aid slots? Weird concept.

I'm not sure what the 30 pages of posts between the OP and this say, but I don't think I'm going to bother...

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1283887746' post='2445584']
I read the first page, and could help but chuckle at the lack of anything substantially important posted. Fernando claims something, and demands that the accused proves themselves innocent by maxing out their aid slots? Weird concept.

I'm not sure what the 30 pages of posts between the OP and this say, but I don't think I'm going to bother...
[/quote]

It's all resolved. Thanks for reading the thread.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1283887746' post='2445584']

[/quote]

actually Luka, there's something interesting revealed midway :D

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1283891123' post='2445644']
Surely not. NSO hasn't claimed victory yet. :smug:
[/quote]
[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283745138' post='2443332']
Another decisive victory to be written in the history of the New Sith Order.

o/ Corinan!

[img]http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/GifDatabase/DANCE/ewokdance.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I like reading too. :smug: