Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283806898' post='2444318']
Hey Fernando12, can you tell me more about stabbing NSO in the back over aiding Methy, but you yourself were giving him uranium?
[/quote]
The only thing that disappoints me about this thread is that Fernando betrayed us with it before King Zog could post all the same things himself and posture as your savior.

NSO, I don't care what Fernando did if only to say that you guys brought it on yourselves by accepting him and having a policy of accepting players just like him. You should have known this would comeback to bite you in the rear in the future. Any sane alliance wouldn't have accepted Fernando after the \m/ and FAR incident awhile back.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283806838' post='2444316']
I will say, to your credit, it was a pretty sneaky trick to sell down to try to avoid being spied on successfully.
[/quote]

Thanks, but the only reason I had to do that was because I didn't realize that "Gather Intel" reports included who you were sending secret aid to. Like I said, stupid. I still know I'm a special person, unfortunately in this case it was the "licking the windows on the short bus" kinda special. Live and learn, neighbor! Have a wonderful day!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1283807321' post='2444329']
NSO, I don't care what Fernando did if only to say that you guys brought it on yourselves by accepting him and having a policy of accepting players just like him. You should have known this would comeback to bite you in the rear in the future. Any sane alliance wouldn't have accepted Fernando after the \m/ and FAR incident awhile back.
[/quote]
That's the thing about us. We're either too saintly and forgiving or too evil and dastardly. Which do you people want?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283806838' post='2444316']
I will say, to your credit, it was a pretty sneaky trick to sell down to try to avoid being spied on successfully.
[/quote]

I actually think it gave him away and added more suspicion. However, dropping down is a viable tactic from his position since not many nations at 17-18 K NS have 800 Spies or the tech to match that of Corinan's, but apparently GOONS did.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1283807321' post='2444329']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We believe in second chances a lot more than we should. We should have known there was a risk in letting him in, and yeah, turns out it bit us in the behind. However, we won't be changing that policy. It's part of what we are, and more often or not letting in "undesirables" has been beneficial to us, and most have turned into contributing and valuable members. For every Fernando we get, we get a Hell of a lot more decent pick ups.[/color]

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283807351' post='2444332']
[b]Thanks, but the only reason I had to do that was because I didn't realize that "Gather Intel" reports included who you were sending secret aid to.[/b] Like I said, stupid. I still know I'm a special person, unfortunately in this case it was the "licking the windows on the short bus" kinda special. Live and learn, neighbor! Have a wonderful day!
[/quote]
You do need to go back to the academy, omg. :facepalm:

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283807623' post='2444338']
That's the thing about us. We're either too saintly and forgiving or too evil and dastardly. [b]Which do you people want?[/b]
[/quote]
Your Disbandment for your rash of failures that will only get worse because messing up is what LOLNSO does consistently better than anybody.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1283807697' post='2444341']
I actually think it gave him away and added more suspicion. However, dropping down is a viable tactic from his position since not many nations at 17-18 K NS have 800 Spies or the tech to match that of Corinan's, but apparently GOONS did.
[/quote]
We actually had to settle for 550. For what it's worth Corinan was our prime suspect from the beginning, since he mentioned it elsewhere. We have to at least give Fernando props for giving us the tools needed to prove it though.

Fernando, I would be astounded if not prone to a heart attack if any alliance on BOB grants you membership into their alliance after this stunt. However, you nearly caused another War that had the chance to go Global...so.. :popcorn:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283808297' post='2444367']
We actually had to settle for 550. For what it's worth Corinan was our prime suspect from the beginning, since he mentioned it elsewhere. We have to at least give Fernando props for giving us the tools needed to prove it though.
[/quote]
Your fine gift of props will be displayed proudly in United, the Capital City of United Force.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1283808504' post='2444375']
Fernando, I would be astounded if not prone to a heart attack if any alliance on BOB grants you membership into their alliance after this stunt. However, you nearly caused another War that had the chance to go Global...so.. :popcorn:
[/quote]
I tried and almost had it, darn the merciful GOONS.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283808166' post='2444364']
You do need to go back to the academy, omg.[/quote]
Next time in The March of Timernando, a stunning expose of NSO's Imperator Emeritus at 0 NS. Is the NSO applying academy standards [i]unequally[/i]? Fernando reports, you decide.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283808973' post='2444383']
I tried and almost had it, darn the merciful GOONS.
[/quote]
I'd give you credit were it not for Dopp having said as much himself in GOONS' other thread, well before you posted.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283808166' post='2444364']
Your Disbandment for your rash of failures that will only get worse because messing up is what LOLNSO does consistently better than anybody.
[/quote]
Well I tried to disband us yesterday but all be, if I didn't screw the pooch on that. Anyway, we get it fernands. U MAD.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283805914' post='2444286']
I don't know if you include GOONS among NSO's critics but we pretty much established this was a Dopp issue and not an NSO issue. It would only have been an NSO issue if they condoned or in any way supported Dopp's actions, which they clearly didn't.
[/quote]

No not necessarily GOONS. I was moreover speaking about specific individuals in this thread that seems adamant about spinning as if we wanted this to happen and that we supported this. That would be absurd.

In any case, Dopp is the best to speak on this issue. I don't blame him for not knowing about every detail involved in nation building mechanics. I didn't even know that you can secret aid people until a month ago when we were dealing with a nuclear rogue that had secret trades. People such as him and I don't really spend our times analyzing issues such as those. Dopp is more of a loudmouth personality and leader; not so much of a nation building engineer.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1283809921' post='2444407']

In any case, Dopp is the best to speak on this issue. I don't blame him for not knowing about every detail involved in nation building mechanics. I didn't even know that you can secret aid people until a month ago when we were dealing with a nuclear rogue that had secret trades. People such as him and I don't really spend our times analyzing issues such as those. Dopp is more of a loudmouth personality and leader; not so much of a nation building engineer.
[/quote]
So your not very bright at managing your nations, neither is most of the LOLNSO. But with your nation sizes and getting rolled regularly to keep your nations small, I'm sure you guys can manage to build 10k average ns nations and most will never see the glorious wonder that sends secret aid.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283810310' post='2444413']
So your not very bright at managing your nations, neither is most of the LOLNSO. But with your nation sizes and getting rolled regularly to keep your nations small, I'm sure you guys can manage to build 10k average ns nations and most will never see the glorious wonder that sends secret aid.
[/quote]

I will admit that I am not very skilled in managing my nation. I know the mechanics; I know how to build my nation, but I don't do economic theory or the like. I don't sit around and read through what every wonder does because that's boring to me. There are others in NSO that do know how to do it and they teach others how to do it properly. But you are literally blowing smoke out of your ass right now. No point in arguing with someone such as yourself.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1283810705' post='2444420']
I will admit that I am not very skilled in managing my nation. I know the mechanics; I know how to build my nation, but I don't do economic theory or the like. I don't sit around and read through what every wonder does because that's boring to me. There are others in NSO that do know how to do it and they teach others how to do it properly. But you are literally blowing smoke out of your ass right now. No point in arguing with someone such as yourself.
[/quote]
It seems you guys are more butthurt than I am. Have a good time with it. Get used to it, you should be by now.

Embrace your LOLNSO-i-ness.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1283813697' post='2444481']
This whole thread if full of alliances that need to disband and rulers who need to shut up.
[/quote]

That's very arrogant of you, neighbor. :( Who are you to decide which alliances should disband?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283806898' post='2444318']
Hey Fernando12, can you tell me more about stabbing NSO in the back over aiding Methy, but you yourself were giving him uranium?
[/quote]
I don't think this has been given quite the attention it deserves.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283809346' post='2444394']

Well I tried to disband us yesterday but all be, if I didn't screw the pooch on that.
[/quote]
What about today? And if not today, tomorrow? You can't succeed in ending this fail of group if you don't keep trying.