[20:04] <~Doppelganger> they cant prove !@#$
01[20:04] <+Fernando12> cheat
01[20:04] <+Fernando12> pssh[/quote]

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1283639362' post='2441776']
I applaud your amazing investigative skills Fernando. But of course we can always trust everything said on IRC, especially when it's Dopp. :awesome:
[/quote]
Way to try and play it down but the aid that says ???????????????????????????????? all across is Dopp aiding Methrage.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283639535' post='2441782']
Way to try and play it down but the aid that says ???????????????????????????????? all across is Dopp aiding Methrage.
[/quote]
Presumably you are referring to the aid on this screen.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=2326&Extended=1

Oh wait.

You know what, you all can find out yourselves. He canceled one foreign aid slot he had pending so he now has 3? available????

Get 3 Rulers on IRC, each send him 50tech. If the last nation can't send aid then you'll know why, secret aid slot.

There, prove me wrong or prove me right. Easy enough.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283643467' post='2441852']
You know what, you all can find out yourselves. He canceled one foreign aid slot he had pending so he now has 3? available????

Get 3 people on IRC, each send him $1. If the last guy can't send aid then you'll know why, secret aid slot.
[/quote]
I think slot filling might be against the rules, but I'm not sure on that.

This is coming from the member that resigned earlier today because he refused to comply with discipline for blatantly breaking two rules within the span of a week.

This looks like a butthurt attempt at revenge to me.

Because really, when is the last time anyone took Dopp seriously?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283643679' post='2441856']
How is it slot filling for foreign aid slots? These are not spy or war slots.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=17

[quote]Sending joke aid packages
Nations caught trying to fill opponents aid slots by sending unsubstantial joke aid packages will receive an in-game warning. Such activity is not only senseless as the recipient is able cancel the package, but it creates extra traffic which puts unneeded stress on the game servers.[/quote]

Not so sure anyone's going to risk an in-game warning to prove your point, but feel free to go ahead if you like I guess.....

[quote name='Weebland' timestamp='1283643916' post='2441860']
This is coming from the member that resigned earlier today because he refused to comply with discipline for blatantly breaking two rules within the span of a week.

This looks like a butthurt attempt at revenge to me.

Because really, when is the last time anyone took Dopp seriously?
[/quote]
Yes, your first 2 lines are correct. The third can be proven by either process below:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283642838' post='2441845']
Corinan can prove me wrong rather easily. All he has to do is use all the slots that his Disaster Relief Agency allows, 6.

If all are visible then I am very wrong here. If not then, I will stand by my OP.
[/quote][quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283643467' post='2441852']

Get 3 Rulers on IRC, each send him 50tech. If the last nation can't send aid then you'll know why, secret aid slot.

There, prove me wrong or prove me right. Easy enough.
[/quote]

Edited by Fernando12

As a note, Fernando is no longer an NSO member. He resigned because he was going to get in trouble for launching wars without authorization, inviting people to ghost the AA, pretending he could grant people alliance membership, and for generally being as stupid on our boards as he is on these. Evidently, he's bitter.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283644260' post='2441868']
Dopp is not in my range, would you care to spy on him for me?
[/quote]

Not my case to prove. If you really feel that strongly about it though (or that confident in your assertion), you can always sell some infrastructure to get down to his range however. But somehow, I have a feeling you won't.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1283644658' post='2441874']
Not my case to prove. If you really feel that strongly about it though (or that confident in your assertion), you can always sell some infrastructure to get down to his range however. But somehow, I have a feeling you won't.
[/quote]
Actually, he would need to sell off infra as his nation is much larger than mine at the moment.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283644226' post='2441867']
As a note, Fernando is no longer an NSO member. He resigned because he was going to get in trouble for launching wars without authorization, inviting people to ghost the AA, pretending he could grant people alliance membership, and for generally being as stupid on our boards as he is on these. Evidently, he's bitter.
[/quote]
This man speaks truth. I got people that wanted to fight in this past war to join us to take heat of some of our nations, bad I know.

I am bitter, and?

Also, Heggo please have Dopp use all his foreign aid slots so he can prove to planet bob he is innocent. Or people can send him aid to try and fill his slots and see how many are visible. 3 visible now, If I'm right 2 will be able to send and the third will be rejected by Viktor's nation. If Viktor is innocent, the 3 nations should be able to send him aid.

Again, prove me wrong or prove me right. Easy enough right.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283644226' post='2441867']
[/quote]
Damn, he's doing a better job at being globally disliked than most people I've seen.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283644665' post='2441875']

Again, prove me wrong or prove me right. Easy enough right.
[/quote]

Actually I think the way this usually works is that the burden of proof is on the accuser, neighbor! Innocent until proven guilty! Why should I have to appease a vengeful former alliance member?

I still think you're special, Fernando. Have a great day! :)