AVALANCHE - FAR MDoAP

Paulypoo

[color="#FF0000"][center]AVALANCHE - FAR Mutual Admiration Society. Also called a MDoAP[/center][/color]

Since both FAR and Avalanche seem to get along together on the playground, we've decided to band together against the playground bullies.

[b]First Things First:[/b] We don't tell one another's sekrits and we don't diss one another. We play nice. We won't spy on one another or beat each other up. If there's an argument then we settle it with a game of marbles but not with dukes or nukes.
[b]After The First Thing Is This Thing:[/b] If one of the playground bullies attempts to kick your ass then we will be right there beside u to get our asses whomped too. But if u start the fight then we may or may not wanna do somethin' stoopid along with u. If your other friends ask u to fight with them because of a seperate deal u made with them, u can ask us to help but we don't haffta.
[b]Then There's This Other Thing:[/b] If u fall down we'll be there to help u stand up again. We'll give u monies or other schtuff if we can although we don't really haffta do that either.
[b]And Then There's This Next To Last Thing:[/b] If we learn the other kids r sayin' bad shtuff about u, we'll rat them out. We'll have each others' backs that way.
[b]Then The Last Thing:[/b] If one of us gets pissy and wants to take our marbles and go home, it's okay. But we're gonna give the other guy 5 days notice. That's a cool down period to see if we get over being mad at each other.

On this 31st day of August, 2010 we spit in the dirt to seal the deal and sign our blood oath:

For the Avalanche peeples:

SirDog (Alpine Patroller)
I am nobody (Nordic Patroller)
nitropenta (Auxiliary Patroller)
The Pink Pansy (Auxiliary Patroller)

For the FAR peeples:

Emperor: Stealingpandas
Regent: Sir Exodus
MoFA: Paulypoo
MoD: JJ452
MoF: Chopin
MoIA: Colonel Brick

Edited by Paulypoo

[quote name='Paulypoo' timestamp='1283581906' post='2441203']
Since both FAR and Avalanche seem to get along together on the playground, we've decided to ban together against the playground bullies.
[/quote]
band*
Though your version is certainly more amusing. :v:

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1283625079' post='2441580']
This treaty has basically been in the works since FAR was founded. :P I remember SirDog being on our forums more than any other ambassador. Congratulations guys :)
[/quote]

This.

Here's to finally putting on of FAR's oldest friendships on paper (or whatever its on).

o/ Avalanche
o/ FAR

[quote name='Carfre Inpor' timestamp='1283900207' post='2445821']
Friends and friends cuddling!!!!

WUB IT!!!

Congrats
[/quote]
3 days since this announcement went up and only the second post by polaris.

my oh my how wonderfully Polaris supports its allies.

Seriously what's up with that lack of presence?

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283900521' post='2445829']
3 days since this announcement went up and only the second post by polaris.

my oh my how wonderfully Polaris supports its allies.

Seriously what's up with that lack of presence?

MKdaddy and ROKdaddy have a muzzle on you guys or what?
[/quote]

Hush-hush, get back to bed darling it's getting late.

Now that wasn't very nice Fernando, FAR and Avalance are perfectly capable of forming there own relationships, friendships and treaties without having to meet a certain level of OWF Polar Quota. They both know how much support they have from us, and when you have a true friendship it doesn't need to be expressed at every single possible moment.

Perhaps though... one day we can come to post en masse for one of your alliances topics? Would that make you happy?