Hunt Notice

thedestro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now only if everyone made one of these 'formal' notices to declare on some specific people in UPN. Would truly make my day.

[quote]ehhh not sure about that myself. We've been expressing need for war chesting for months now... the member that he attacked is been a big supporter of it so I doubt he is unprepared for the war. Plus were not the type to just kick back and let a one on one fight go down against a member of our alliance in a illegitimate duel.[/quote]
I would love to see just how well your expressing of warchests have gotten through. I highly doubt you have much success, despite how much they may claim it to be true.

The only reason UPN is still on the scoreboards is because of your ghosts. Good luck by getting rid of them! I hope you have some good rogue busters.

[quote name='Thissstupid' timestamp='1283830020' post='2444803']
Now only if everyone made one of these 'formal' notices to declare on some specific people in UPN. Would truly make my day.
[/quote]
Actually, if I'm reading the OP right he has 5 targets in mind.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283830132' post='2444805']
Actually, if I'm reading the OP right he has 5 targets in mind.
[/quote]

I think your right, and I believe from the clue that the target is Haflinger....

Clue:
Berlin 1961-1990. Cranberries 1993

Deduction:
Berlin 1961-1990, the period of time which divided Berlin by the "Wall". Dividing Berlin could be cutting Berlin in "Half"
Cranberries 1993, they had a hit song "Linger"

Solution
Half+Linger = HAFLINGER

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1283867854' post='2445248']
I think your right, and I believe from the clue that the target is Haflinger....

Clue:
Berlin 1961-1990. Cranberries 1993

Deduction:
Berlin 1961-1990, the period of time which divided Berlin by the "Wall". Dividing Berlin could be cutting Berlin in "Half"
Cranberries 1993, they had a hit song "Linger"

Solution
Half+Linger = HAFLINGER
[/quote]
Love it if so. gg destro

Kudos to thedestro for turtling within the first several days. Good strategy for making your warchest last. And kudos to Maroon for refusing to sanction a turtling, nuclear rogue. But, that's Maroon and that's thedestro.

I'd half respect him if he wasn't turtling. As it is -- pure chickensh*t.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283910914' post='2446042']
Kudos to thedestro for turtling within the first several days. Good strategy for making your warchest last. And kudos to Maroon for refusing to sanction a turtling, nuclear rogue. But, that's Maroon and that's thedestro.

I'd half respect him if he wasn't turtling. As it is -- pure chickensh*t.
[/quote]
Personally, I think UPN's meddled enough with Maroon. You won't find me crying, no matter how many times UPN gets nuked for being full of fail.

[quote]All's fair in love and war. [/quote]

Yep. Hey, I'd do the same thing as you. You save a ton of infra turtling. No doubt. It's the wise move. I'm just a bit suprised that any Senator would endorse/tolerate that move.

[quote]Personally, I think UPN's meddled enough with Maroon. You won't find me crying, no matter how many times UPN gets nuked for being full of fail.
[/quote]

Indeed. There's little doubt this is fully endorsed by Maroon.

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283910914' post='2446042']
And kudos to Maroon for refusing to sanction a turtling, nuclear rogue.
[/quote]
You expected anything else after SWAT?

Edited by Locke

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283911660' post='2446065']
Indeed. There's little doubt this is fully endorsed by Maroon.
[/quote]
That's going a little far, don't you think? I'm sure there's a least one or two people on maroon who don't know the first thing about UPN.

[quote name='The Fishless One']Personally, I think UPN's meddled enough with Maroon. You won't find me crying, no matter how many times UPN gets nuked for being full of fail.[/quote]
I don't think I've told you yet today how :awesome: you are. So this is me doing just that. :wub:

Edited by Aloop

[quote]That's going a little far, don't you think? I'm sure there's a least one or two people on maroon who don't know the first thing about UPN.
[/quote]

Nah, it's right. Maroon elects Senators. The Senators fully endorse the war. Whether the whole of Maroon electorate voted for those Senators is irrelevant, they ARE Maroon's 3 collective representatives. And each of them, from the bottom of their heart, endorse not only the nuclear roguery (which I can live with, though, as a Senator I'd sanction), but the roguery + turtling. That's the state of things. Heck, MPK stayed out of turtle mode longer and he was up against far stauncher opposition.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283912472' post='2446082']
Nah, it's right. Maroon elects Senators. The Senators fully endorse the war. Whether the whole of Maroon electorate voted for those Senators is irrelevant, they ARE Maroon's 3 collective representatives. And each of them, from the bottom of their heart, endorse not only the nuclear roguery (which I can live with, though, as a Senator I'd sanction), but the roguery + turtling. That's the state of things. Heck, MPK stayed out of turtle mode longer and he was up against far stauncher opposition.
[/quote]
Oh no, not only do they support rogues, but they support [i]TURTLING![/i] Those [i]monsters![/i] Anyway, it's their sphere, not yours, if you want change either learn how to sweet talk (protip: this isn't) or get your own senator in there. :v:

Maroon is what it is. Don't have any interest or, more importantly, avenue for changing them. I just wish I could get a proper war out of thedestro. That's all. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many of his targets he'll get to. Maybe, umm, 1?

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283912472' post='2446082']
[/quote]

Now now, those in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones, what and with Dragon and all. UPN has meddled on our sphere, supported rogue alliances that hit multiple alliances, and you have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground when you get a tenth of it in return? With all due respect, piss off.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1283913237' post='2446093']
Now now, those in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones, what and with Dragon and all. And yes, we know about that. UPN has meddled on our sphere, supported rogue alliances that hit multiple alliances, and you have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground when you get a tenth of it in return? With all due respect, piss off.
[/quote]

This. I whole heartedly agree with This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Edited by lionheart

[quote]Now now, those in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones, what and with Dragon and all. UPN has meddled on our sphere, supported rogue alliances that hit multiple alliances, and you have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground when you get a tenth of it in return? With all due respect, piss off.
[/quote]

Thanks for the respect. With absolutely no respect, piss off.

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283913357' post='2446095']
[/quote]
If you're so mad about it, why don't you have your little maroon colony sanction him for you?

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283913357' post='2446095']
[/quote]
This is quite possibly the worst comeback. You don't offer any explanation as to how the situations differ even, just that you are right. All you are doing right now is whining, and if you actually wanted it and weren't just doing this for the attention and to complain about Maroon, you would be presenting a logical argument. Making your agenda so clear is nothing but sad.

Mad? I just don't like Xiphosis. That was actually as much courtesy as I could muster. So the F what?

[quote]It's like you don't even want this resolved[/quote]

No, I'm fine with the way it will be resolved. Actually, the only way it will be resolved as there isn't a chance in hades thedestro is begging for mercy. :lol1: It's all good.

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1283914320' post='2446114']
Mad? I just don't like Xiphosis. So what?

No, I'm fine with the way it will be resolved. Actually, the only way it will be resolved as there isn't a chance in hades [b]theUPN [/b]is begging for mercy. :lol1: It's all good.
[/quote]
Fixed that for ya. Though you never know who will beg for mercy in UPN. ;)

UPN never once contacted CSN, nor GOD, about the rogue. Someone from UPN did go to RIA, and was informed that they would discuss it. There was no follow-up until Tecumseh's little, shallow PR play. Given UPN's long and bitter history it's amusing they think they can pee on our shoes and still get their every little request. The Maroon Senate does not jump at your behest.