Hunt Notice

thedestro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Woodrow' timestamp='1283617008' post='2441450']
Idk what you mean..

But I was referring to the guy up above making a complete idiot of himself.
[/quote]

I have a well documented past with the aforementioned alliance, under normal circumstances your comment would have gotten a very colorful reply from me.

That said, I must retire from this thread and honor my vow with The members of the Brain

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283610324' post='2441351']
who are you again?

Send him tech, but there are consequences... hell might even be some for just saying it (really hoping so)
[/quote]

You're threatening people for even SAYING they would like to aid Destro? Oh UPN. You're so tough until you don't outnumber your opponent.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283603962' post='2441293']
maybe worse
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Care to elaborate on this? Because I for one am not overly fond of PZI, regardless of who is practicing it and regardless of the reason. You might be wise to reconsider.[/color]

[quote name='Woodrow' timestamp='1283617008' post='2441450']
Idk what you mean..

But I was referring to the guy up above making a complete idiot of himself.
[/quote]
Oh man you missed pure hilarity. that guy was on the MK forums in the WAE topics SCREAMING about how UPN was making improvements. he was so damn convincing i changed my vote from whoever to UPN

[quote]Care to elaborate on this? Because I for one am not overly fond of PZI, regardless of who is practicing it and regardless of the reason. You might be wise to reconsider.[/quote]
Really, UPN? you're going to make me agree with RV here? ffs..

As an aside, i wish you many good lucks after this round of war..i know how Destro fights and i know exactly what his warchest is so its in your best interest to take your whooping this round and go scurry back under your allies else your middle and lower tier will NOT have a fun month of September

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283610730' post='2441360']
you know what... you could always just delete and remake to surprise attack our noobs... that sounds kind neat actually. Your random attacks can be part of our new exam policy!!!
[/quote]
We have one of those. He's adorable.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283610324' post='2441351']
who are you again?

Send him tech, but there are consequences... hell might even be some for just saying it (really hoping so)
[/quote]
Oh dear, please tell me I'm mistaken when I think you just said that, because... [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/182p1y.gif[/IMG]
This may be at the same caliber of stupid as "GGA doesn't need WRC's, we have the NPO." Hell, I'm saving this in my quote library for the sake of posterity.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1283629231' post='2441634']
Really, UPN?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If what I'm hearing is true, UPN only wants to attack Destro until his war chest is depleted so that he won't be able to rebuild. Before I get started on that, understand that if his reserves are as large as I'm hearing they are, once he gets down to the lower levels of infra (which will only take a week or two at the normal pace), he could be at war for many, many months, or even years. He just has that much cash on him. Since UPN is insisting on keeping him at war until his war chest is depleted, I can only wonder if that length of war is justified for any reason. Never mind one so small as this.[/color]

I'm not one to really give UPN advice, but for the sake of your alliance, someone keep Alexander out of this thread.

He is making the situation even worse for UPN. Yes, I know: "Who knew that was even possible?" :blink:

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283656688' post='2442121']
[color="#0000FF"]If what I'm hearing is true, UPN only wants to attack Destro until his war chest is depleted so that he won't be able to rebuild. Before I get started on that, understand that if his reserves are as large as I'm hearing they are, once he gets down to the lower levels of infra (which will only take a week or two at the normal pace), he could be at war for many, many months, or even years. He just has that much cash on him. Since UPN is insisting on keeping him at war until his war chest is depleted, I can only wonder if that length of war is justified for any reason. Never mind one so small as this.[/color]
[/quote]
They pulled the same shens on SWAT128. Peggy first said he could go then changed her mind and wanted his warchest gone..then she flip flopped a few times on whether or not he was actually broke before finally coming to the idea to get him to decom spies so UPN could spy on him.

And yes, speaking as the former MoD for CSN where Destro was recently..UPN if your mid-tier even has 500 million on hand you better tell them to tuck and run.

Have fun, Destro, cant say im not mildly jealous

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283656688' post='2442121']
[/quote]

The question is not if UPN can justify that length of war, but if they can endure it.

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1283765132' post='2443568']
The question is not if UPN can justify that length of war, but if they can endure it.
[/quote]

You guys are making it [b]very[/b] hard for me to honor my vow of retirement. :P

Edited by Freelancer

I'm having fun trying to figure out the riddles!

"NPO member I spied 3 nukes off when I had one of the first developed CIA's in the world three years ago; he still doesn't know who did it."

I was one of the lucky kids that hopped on the CIA wonder soon after it was introduced. I believe I was the first one to spy on admin... fun times. The operation was a success, and my spies weren't caught, but admin knows all!

Edited by Reptyler

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1283677505' post='2442472']
They pulled the same shens on SWAT128. Peggy first said he could go then changed her mind and wanted his warchest gone..then she flip flopped a few times on whether or not he was actually broke before finally coming to the idea to get him to decom spies so UPN could spy on him.

And yes, speaking as the former MoD for CSN where Destro was recently..UPN if your mid-tier even has 500 million on hand you better tell them to tuck and run.

Have fun, Destro, cant say im not mildly jealous
[/quote]

My favorite part from getting peace were these Peggy quotes.

[quote]
[2010-08-18 10:06:13] <~Peggy_Sue|UPN> I don't believe your warchest is small
[2010-08-18 10:06:18] <~Peggy_Sue|UPN> your screen shot is edited
[2010-08-18 10:06:22] <~Peggy_Sue|UPN> and I spied you 3 weeks ago
[2010-08-18 10:06:35] <~Peggy_Sue|UPN> Total Money: $191,576,555
[/quote]

Because I'm sure what I had 3 weeks before that conversation had changed very little.

I wish thedestro good luck on his crusade.