Hunt Notice

thedestro

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1283606880' post='2441319']
It's early in the AM where most reside, however I disagree on the debate, it will come whether you like it or not.

Get your spin masters ready, something tells me you'll need them, [i]then again bad PR for UPN is nothing new or original, you might be right :P [/i]
[/quote]

yup.

All we can really do is wait for the next war to spring up and a chance to defend our allies... maybe then our PR wont be so horrible.

In the mean time, we get to have military drills on random rogues... good practice.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283607528' post='2441324']
yup.

All we can really do is wait for the next war to spring up and a chance to defend our allies... maybe then our PR wont be so horrible.

In the mean time, we get to have military drills on random rogues... good practice.
[/quote]

I hear ya, though I have always noticed especially the way the treaty web is, somehow you guys manage to survive the worst that Digeteria brings, for that I give you and yours credit.

@Thick

Preach Brother it's been awile.

honestly I am just curious how many alliances this rogue intends on taking on...

more targets to come, and only 3 defensive war slots...

I know his plan!!!

he is gunna start the next global war by getting alliances to fight for one or more of his defensive war slots!!! *sarcasm*

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283608371' post='2441336']
honestly I am just curious how many alliances this rogue intends on taking on...

more targets to come, and only 3 defensive war slots...

[/quote]

OOC, a nation his size and the war chest I [b]know[/b] he has, prepare for at [b]least 3 months[/b] of chaos and mayhem.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1283608542' post='2441339']
OOC, a nation his size and the war chest I [b]know[/b] he has, prepare for at [b]least 3 months[/b] of chaos and mayhem.
[/quote]

ya I read his first post, and checked his nation... since he said it has been planned I figure he has a couple billion sitting on his hands to have fun with.

but at the same time I am not all that worried... I don't think he will be killing any alliances, so he can only hit some players. It will be fun to watch go down and when he comes to my range maybe even participate... but in all this is just more practice.

After the past 2 rogues on the UPN I have learned to view them and use them as learning experiences... teach our guys about war, after all it's not too often you get a player as old as him against ya... gotta be able to learn something from a fight like that.

Attacking the UPN is like attacking the GPA but at least GPA sticks up, commits to, and stands for something.

Also I fail to see how this is [i]war[/i] practice for UPN, seeing as how they run at the sight of a losing war. Don't worry, I'm sure ODN/NpO will assure you never have to through such a traumatizing experience.

destro: I will try and aid you with tech at some point.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283609494' post='2441344']
ya I read his first post, and checked his nation... since he said it has been planned I figure he has a couple billion sitting on his hands to have fun with.

but at the same time I am not all that worried... I don't think he will be killing any alliances, so he can only hit some players. It will be fun to watch go down and when he comes to my range maybe even participate... but in all this is just more practice.

After the past 2 rogues on the UPN I have learned to view them and use them as learning experiences... teach our guys about war, after all it's not too often you get a player as old as him against ya... gotta be able to learn something from a fight like that.
[/quote]

hahaha, I'm more offended I head about this after the fact, then again The Brain being the unofficial retirement home of maroon were out of the loop these days, we no longer dishonor ourselves with this type activity.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283609521' post='2441346']
Attacking the UPN is like attacking the GPA but at least GPA sticks up, commits to, and stands for something.

Also I fail to see how this is [i]war[/i] practice for UPN, seeing as how they run at the sight of a losing war. Don't worry, I'm sure ODN/NpO will assure you never have to through such a traumatizing experience.

destro: I will try and aid you with tech at some point.
[/quote]

who are you again?

Send him tech, but there are consequences... hell might even be some for just saying it (really hoping so)

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283610324' post='2441351']
who are you again?

Send him tech, but there are consequences... hell might even be some for just saying it (really hoping so)
[/quote]

Consequences is me looting tech from your nations and you dealing with two rather special circumstance rogues. You want that to happen? If so I can make that happen. In fact, I'm hoping that it does. :smug:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283610397' post='2441352']
Consequences is me looting tech from your nations and you dealing with two rather special circumstance rogues. You want that to happen? If so I can make that happen. In fact, I'm hoping that it does. :smug:
[/quote]

hmm I have to say I am interested in seeing how that type of thing would play out... I just can't seem to picture it going just like that for you.

I mean... we send 6 mill to little nations you declare on... they get big, hit you a bunch. We prepare the next studder, and send it through just the same.

honestly trying to find out how you even compare to destro, your just... well smaller and unprepared.

you know what... you could always just delete and remake to surprise attack our noobs... that sounds kind neat actually. Your random attacks can be part of our new exam policy!!!

really... I am trying to figure how you compare.... ehh you have admin bombs or something?

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283603962' post='2441293']
All will be filled till he is ZI, maybe worse depending on past records.

thanks for the extra practice.
[/quote]
Rather confident there even though your nations will be obliterated when he is done with them. Good luck, you will need it.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283610872' post='2441362']
Rather confident there even though your nations will be obliterated when he is done with them. Good luck, you will need it.
[/quote]

ehhh not sure about that myself. We've been expressing need for war chesting for months now... the member that he attacked is been a big supporter of it so I doubt he is unprepared for the war. Plus were not the type to just kick back and let a one on one fight go down against a member of our alliance in a illegitimate duel.

were much more prepared these days, and our leadership is far more active then any point in the last year from what I have observed.

I think we will have this handled, but only time will prove that true or false.

plus he still has more boots to piss in... so who knows who else is gunna come forward to just attack him, seems NPO is on his list too, maybe they will strike first maybe they wont. Either way this will be a hell of a show.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283610730' post='2441360']
hmm I have to say I am interested in seeing how that type of thing would play out... I just can't seem to picture it going just like that for you.

I mean... we send 6 mill to little nations you declare on... they get big, hit you a bunch. We prepare the next studder, and send it through just the same.

honestly trying to find out how you even compare to destro, your just... well smaller and unprepared.

you know what... you could always just delete and remake to surprise attack our noobs... that sounds kind neat actually. Your random attacks can be part of our new exam policy!!!

really... I am trying to figure how you compare.... ehh you have admin bombs or something?
[/quote]

Your nations are likely unprepared to go to the lengths that I am in order of stripping down nations for war. I hardly think your government will be so keen on aiding 6 ghosts with so much aid, then again UPN seems to do things like that.

Furthermore you mean I can take away 1 mil and 5 tech on every ground attack? Thank you oh so very much. :)

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283611320' post='2441369']

plus he still has more boots to piss in... so who knows who else is gunna come forward to just attack him, [b]seems NPO is on his list too, maybe they will strike first maybe they wont[/b]. Either way this will be a hell of a show.
[/quote]
You're hoping they do. Subtle begging (see bolded) :smug:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283611379' post='2441371']
Your nations are likely unprepared to go to the lengths that I am in order of stripping down nations for war. I hardly think your government will be so keen on aiding 6 ghosts with so much aid, then again UPN seems to do things like that.
[/quote]

lol, ghosts...

no... really... no...

Our new recruiting standards have been modified and implemented with the soul design of getting players knowledgeable and active in the alliance. Ghosts are no longer tolerated in the UPN, we have given a date and time which all members must be registered to the forum and complete the exam in order to wear our AA.

and what lengths are you talking about... buy tech? swap improvements? With ample cash, such things are simple and require no effort.

Remember our last 2 rogues sat at -5k NS for more than a week and we did not let them have peace, they would buy 1k infra just to nuke these newbie nations, and still our guys kept there cool, and actively attacked the rogues back. One of our members got nuked by one of those rogues "4 days" into his nations creation.

I hear lots of trash talk about the UPN's past... while I agree with a good amount of it, that's all it is the past. If you think a tinny rogue or a big rogue will get us to just roll over and take it lying face down you got another thing coming.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1283612088' post='2441384']
Altheus should give him a good fight.
[/quote]

I have a question, if The Destro does what I think will happen and Altheus is defeated, let me rephrase, (when he's defeated) will he admit his shame?

If so and his shame is to unbearable to endure I offer him this sword.

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/freelance_r/atheus.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1283609772' post='2441348']
hahaha, I'm more offended I head about this after the fact, then again The Brain being the unofficial retirement home of maroon were out of the loop these days, we no longer dishonor ourselves with this type activity.
[/quote]
Yeah you missed it Free, SWAT went rogue on them. I'm sure you could have had some fun with that. On a side note, I'm still waiting for the declarations Destro.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283611379' post='2441371']

Furthermore you mean I can take away 1 mil and 5 tech on every ground attack? Thank you oh so very much. :)
[/quote]

That goes both ways and just because you managed to anarchy two Sparta Ghosts does not mean you're the latest in combat experience. Grow up and leave.

Have fun UPN with the practice.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283603962' post='2441293']
All will be filled till he is ZI, maybe worse depending on past records.
[/quote]

UPN and what army?

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283607528' post='2441324']
[/quote]

Don't count on it, thats not the way it works. Your PR is a carpet, and you've spilled red wine on it. Its not easy to get off, it won't just go away if you don't spill any more on it.