Best future Alliance

Enzos

Which of the following will be the most succesfull alliance in CN up until 2011?  

411 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sabertooth' timestamp='1283476109' post='2439678']
Voted New Pacific Order. They're emerging from the ashes and will become a great and fearsome force to be recon with in the future. They are probably the most organized alliance in all of CN.
[/quote]Can't argue with the undisprovable!!

Interesting, MK, Umbrella & NPO are to be expected to be the most succesfull. I know people voted for their own alliance or for their allies. When war happens people will defend themselves or their allies. Those three apparently have the most support.

I don't think either MK, Umbrella or NPO will be protagonists in the next war though, I might be horribly wrong :P , but I don't think I am.

There will be no more great wars, maybe a few curbstumbs but no undecided wars. Untill the treaty web gets reset, this game will be dead! Nothing wil change, ever.

bye,
I liked Sim City :/