Pax Corvus

Cerridwyn

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time, I just bump this thread with a silly graphic or a word or two. I decided it was time to say something meaningful.

A little over three years ago, a band of expats from an alliance I won't name struck out on their own and Pax Corvus was born. We wanted a place where integrity meant more than just the word on the screen, where it had real meaning. We wanted a place where a community could be built of like minded souls grounded in the principles of peace. Nevermore we said would members be treated differently because of the color of their nation, the color of their skin, the principles they uphold. And we would remain peacefully neutral, signing nothing that even optionally obligated us to war.

And grown we have, from the initial group of 7 souls to more than 80, several of us in the top 50 nations by NS.

So if you are looking for a place like this to call home, come visit us at http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pax_Corvus/index/

Come for the coffee, stay because it's home.

Coffee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many of you might come to this part of the forum and think, why do I need to join an alliance?

Alliances on Digiterra serve multiple purposes:

• They are a community of like minded people who want to play the game in at least similar ways
  • They are a place for new players to learn how Cybernations works, the best way to grow
  • They are a place to ask questions, and hopefully receive a serious and honest answer
  • They can provide a safe haven when you are new. There is safety in numbers, at least some types of safety.
  • They are a place you can call home.

So what makes a particular alliance right for you? Only you can decide what you want out of an alliance.

If you are looking for a home on Digiterra that values its people, has integrity, and prefers peace over war, Pax Corvus may be just the place you want. Come visit us at http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pax_Corvus

Come for the coffee, stay because it's home.

Do you guys have any treaties?  Are you truly a neutral alliance like GPA or do you have defensive treaties and really just pixels huggers?

Dual membership with Apparatus.

Therefore not neutral. Edited by Stewie