A peace & development proposal for \m/

Bavaricar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1282994974' post='2433777']
It would be a terrible insult to my nation's heritage to surrender to my very first rogue.
[/quote]

That's true but oh well, sometimes its better to surrender and live to fight another day.

[quote name='ColwynMyself' timestamp='1282991353' post='2433763']
I'm kinda curious. I've noticed you were a part of New Sith Order; any reason for leaving?
[/quote]

I ghosted the NSO to fight the attempted Coalition curbstomp. I removed the AA marker when the war ended.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1282993377' post='2433771']
and que those few delightful days between the irreverent thread in which the rogue declares outrage/terms/whatever and the irreverent thread bemoaning \m/'s "harsh" response to the rogues !@#$%baggary.
Woop.
[/quote]

What about this proposal is irreverent or outrageous to you?

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1282994974' post='2433777']
It would be a terrible insult to my nation's heritage to surrender to my very first rogue.
[/quote]

I do not seek your surrender. I seek your enlightenment.

Edited by Bavaricar

Admirable attempt, but methinks your lever lacks the length to move the alliance from it's political resting point, though. Good luck, at any rate.

I support public discussion of terms should they be brought forth by one party.

I look forward to \m/'s response.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283029831' post='2434123']
This is a fun thread, but I'm sure you know that rogues don't get to have a voice in negotiations.
[/quote]

Rogues can't seek peace now? I've clearly asked for \m/ to offer up counter terms for peace and well, here we are. B-)

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1283048252' post='2434413']
To be honest for me personally, this is really tempting. 50 tech at 5 slots is 250 per cycle. So 4 weeks for 1000, and thus pretty much 2 months.

I'd say up the nations to 5 or more and you'd have a deal. Course, it isn't up to me.
[/quote]

Somewhere in the 2-5 nation range certainly seems like a reasonable range for speculative discussion like this. I also was thinking an additional offer I could throw in to show I am here in good faith would be that all 2,000 tech would have to be delivered to your alliance from my nation before the new \m/ raiding policy would go into effect.

Also, thanks for your thoughts on this, Mega, even if just speculative. :)

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282968450' post='2433512']
[b]Proposed Terms for Peace Between the Alliance of \m/ and the Nation of Stahl Land:[/b] [size="1"][1st draft][/size]

1. \m/ agrees to cease declaring war in the form of land or tech raids or military training exercises on alliances with two or more nations in them.

2. The Nation of Stahl Land will cease all attacks on \m/'s tech dealing nations, exchange its guerilla camps for schools and a university and agree to exclusively tech farm 2,000 tech for the alliance of \m/.

Respectfully,
[b]
Bavaricar, [i]Supreme Sovereign of The Shore Patrol[/i]
The Nation of Stahl Land[/b]

Being a reasonable freedom fighter who understands my standing in the international community as a rogue, these terms are open to negotiation.
[/quote]

No. [url=http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php?topic=182.0]I have terms of my own, and they're not negotiable.[/url]

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1283058672' post='2434502']
No. [url=http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php?topic=182.0]I have terms of my own, and they're not negotiable.[/url]
[/quote]

Would someone be kind enough to post these terms here?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283005066' post='2433838']
What about this proposal is irreverent or outrageous to you?
[/quote]
outrageous? meh. as far as irreverence goes, if Almightygrub can't get away with this level of asshattery you have no chance.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283029831' post='2434123']
This is a fun thread, but I'm sure you know that rogues don't get to have a voice in negotiations.
[/quote]
That isn't entirely true. I remember Fernando12 prostrating himself as a passive tech-raid target in order to avoid staying on \m/'s !@#$list.

Amusing, 4 \m/ighty nations fighting this nation and all of them are in anarchy.

Just goes to show how terrible militarily \m/ are. I'd take up this little guy's offer to save face before you become a laughing stock. Oh wait, it's too late for that. :lol1:

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1283112244' post='2434866']
People who want to help \m/ are working to do so and don't feel the need to be an attention whore. Go away.
[/quote]

Oh, you. How about you make yourself useful here by posting \m/'s terms for all to see?

Due to \m/'s rejection of open diplomacy, the good will terms presented in the OP are hereby withdrawn.

Should \m/'s government decide that peace with Stahl Land is in their best interests, a request for the cessation of hostilities also shall be posted publicly [i]on these forums[/i].

/s/ Bavaricar
[i][b]Supreme Sovereign of The Shore Patrol[/b][/i]

Edited by Bavaricar

• 2 weeks later...