Joint Asgaard and TTK Announcement.

[center][IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/KnightsInvadeTheMeadHall.png[/IMG][/center]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][center]A Pact of Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression between The Templar Knights and Asgaard[/center]

Article 1: TTK agrees to not despoil the Asgaardian Women, and vice versa.

Article 2: Asgaard agrees to supply mead at all times and vice versa.

Article 3: TTK and Asgaard agree that both alliances are super cool and must tell each other things they hear around the bar.

Article 4: Thrawn agrees not to drink anyone under the table, and recognizes that only people from Wisconsin drink Old Fashions.

Article 5: TTK and Asgaard agree that they have each other's backs in a Bar Fight, assuming some other guy threw the first bar-stool.

Article 6: TTK and Asgaard also agree that in the scenario that it was TTK or Asgaard who threw the first bar-stool, the other may decide to jump in the Bar Fight if they feel the need.

Article 7: TTK and Asgaard agree that things will even out so they can all chip in when Mead is needed.

Article 8: If these two decide they no longer feel the love then they must tell each other 72 hours before the bar closes that they are moving to a different Mead Hall.

Signed for Asgaard:
The Aesir
~ Lonewolfe2015, Tyr of Asgaard
~ Gambona, Loki of Asgaard
~ Mustakrakish II, Magni of Asgaard

The Vanir
~ Thaisport
~ Commander Thrawn
~ Nickmagus
~ Constantine94

Signed for The Templar Knights:

[list]Grandmaster: mongose
Advisor: Cyphon88
Marshal of FA: IronSoldier820
Marshal of Defense: Chuck
Marshal of Internal Affairs: Ayame

Elder Councilor: Rulesaints
Elder Councilor: Mandystalin
Elder Councilor: Teredona
Elder Councilor: pooper859
Elder Councilor: hawkeye[/list][/font]

Asgaard would also like to announce our recent addition of our flag as Custom 75 in game. So wear the colors with pride Asgaardians!

[center][IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv229/lonewolfe2015/CN/asgaardflag2.png[/IMG][/center]

Special thanks goes out to the Basketball Ninjas, Jack and LW and a variety of others for their hard work and strategic planning in the recent battles on planet steve.

tl;dr Added oA clause to our MDP and got our flag in game.

Edited by commander thrawn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1282875872' post='2432321']
Since when did TTK sign Mutual pacts with non-maroon alliances?

Anyway congrats to both, both are great alliances
[/quote]

Thrawn mentioned this already, but they were Maroon when we orginially signed the MDP. Plus Asgaard are pretty damn awesome, so upgrading was pretty damn envitable. Asgaard are now our only MDP+ treatied alliance outside Maroon. We love lots of you out there still though (Sarm, GLOF, Arexes, Sethly & Sparta, Omni, Rudy :wub:).

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1282877023' post='2432343']
We know its cause of those darn votes and stuff you guys do.
[/quote]
[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1282877144' post='2432347']
I always blamed Cyphon
[/quote]

On this particular one, guilty as charged. And I suppose, on most charges people put me on, guilty as charged. ;)

Yes sorting this out did take an interminable amount of time, but worth every second. Death to silver dragons, and anything that looks vaguely silver or lizard like, or just anything that generally gets in our way.

Also, I like the new flag, very pretty.

Edited by Cyphon88