SLCB used Protect!

[center][img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8563/slcb2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1880/teamrocketflag.png[/img]

[b]These Boxes are Shockproof![/b]

Due to how the world of capitalism and espionage works, one must always work with the best, life is too precious to cut corners. With this in mind, the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes Inc. hereby decrees that Team Rocket shall be protected from the hazards of annoying intruders and bothersome Pikachu.

I. The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes and Team Rocket shall respect all participants within either organisation.

II. The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes and Team Rocket shall not send awesomely over-the-top spies at each other whether this is in relation to the nations of either in the world, delivering information to enemies which might be detrimental to either party or any other implement at their disposal.

III. The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes and Team Rocket shall commit to defend each other utilising whatever they may contain in their arsenal. Of course, for Team Rocket, this mostly consists of Ekans and Koffing yet on odd occasions, more exotic Pokémon like Rattata are thrown into the ring.

IV. In the potential likelihood that Team Rocket start establishing additional affiliations, the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes must be notified for their consent on the potential outcome, no matter the treaty. This is to ensure that the world-famous quality control which is put into every Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Box is transferred seamlessly into the process thus creating a stable framework for years to come.

V. This document can be cancelled by either signatory after a 96-hour review period starting with formal communication between both parties.

With this document completed, the grunts of Team Rocket can now be trained to utilise Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes to their full potential.

[i][b]Signed for Team Rocket[/b]

Franz Ferdinand, Boss

[b]Signed for Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes[/b]

Porksaber
Erin Schrodinger
Fausty Bizzle[/i][/center]

[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1282853752' post='2431986']
Don't worry, I know what to do!

*Tarik used splash!*
[/quote]

How many times do we have to tell you this....

...splash REALLY doesn't have any secret hidden effects. It does nothing. You just have to accept that and start using other moves, okay?

And grats to both of you fine alliances.

[quote name='Takku' timestamp='1282857670' post='2432035']
How many times do we have to tell you this....

...splash REALLY doesn't have any secret hidden effects. It does nothing. You just have to accept that and start using other moves, okay?

And grats to both of you fine alliances.
[/quote]
But I have no other moves :(