L.I.O.N The Bloc

LRA KING

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1282600022' post='2428126']
Nice to see some small alliances having fun together. As for making ODP. It's their treaty to do what they like. Doesn't matter how much respect you give it but how much respect they give it.
[/quote]
Precisely, well said Taget ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1282591280' post='2427980']
Your comment...
Also completely useless.

Good luck with this LRA King.
[/quote]

Actually, my comment is not useless. You see, this place is for the exchange of opinion, and that's exactly what I did; I gave my opinion. Now I suppose you could say my comment was not [i]productive[/i], and you'd be absolutely right. But it wasn't meant to be productive, why would I help three alliances I care nothing about?

But I get the general sentiment of your post. LEAVE MICROS ALONE! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1282621266' post='2428736']
Actually, my comment is not useless. You see, this place is for the exchange of opinion, and that's exactly what I did; I gave my opinion. Now I suppose you could say my comment was not [i]productive[/i], and you'd be absolutely right. But it wasn't meant to be productive, why would I help three alliances I care nothing about?

But I get the general sentiment of your post. LEAVE MICROS ALONE! LEAVE THEM ALONE!
[/quote]

Thanks for dissecting my post, but I think you were a little off on the analysis. It's simple: you get what you give. You made some rude and unproductive comment so I threw one back at you. You see Mathias, I really don't care about mirco-alliances or how other nations and alliances treat them. I just give people the respect they deserve. I gave LRA King the respect he deserved, and I gave you the respect you deserved. It's really that simple, so please quit putting CAPITAL WORDS AND EXCLAIMATIONS IN MY MOUTH!

[quote name='LRA KING' timestamp='1282598719' post='2428108']
Well before all hual abuse and try to prophesises how thise is going to end give us a chance, we were able to form this bloc and i am sure we will not crumble as most of you are predicted. Soon our unity and strength will be proved.

And for he who said " hehe micro alliances together" thats why we are together we are micro and together we are stronger use your general logic.
[/quote]
We aren't saying you'll crumble. We're just saying you'll still be completely and utterly irrelevant if you remain united.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1282597733' post='2428099']
How do you plan on having a three-fourths majority with three members? That clause makes no sense to me...
[/quote]

Nice spot. :lol1:

Also, best of luck to you all. I don't see any problems with a load of micro alliances getting to know eachother better and forming a mini bloc, or at least I wouldn't if the few of you that I've encountered weren't completely useless.

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1282622085' post='2428759']
Why do the commies always make blocs with each other? You don't see everyone else making blocs simply because we are capitalists xD
[/quote]

Exactly. The revolutionary alliances wishing to bring the joys of communism to Planet Bob proudly announce their support for one another, while the dastardly and oppressive capitalist alliances secretly sign pacts in the shadows. :ph34r:

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1282634044' post='2429192']
We aren't saying you'll crumble. We're just saying you'll still be completely and utterly irrelevant if you remain united.
[/quote]

Thus this treaty merely maintains the status quo.

The only way I could even see one of these little micro alliances mattering is if some larger alliance decided to use them as a stalking horse to get a war going. Otherwise they can churn out paperwork for the next few decades and still not matter.