Joint SOS-TIO Declaration

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282324735' post='2424654']
You guys keep treatying the wrong people...
[/quote]
Since when did you start to care what TIO did or didn't do?

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1282336236' post='2424852']
TIO... why? :huh:
[/quote]

I feel like Tyga explaining the same thing over and over now..

This treaty is merely a bit of fun, whilst it is still going on record, it basically is more worthless than a UPN treaty :P

This sugar-coated piece of !@#$ isn't worth the paper it was written on; this is seriously just an embarassment. :facepalm:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1282289707' post='2424249']
Makes my life much easier. Thanks for tying your awful alliances together.
[/quote]
Not a tie at all.

[quote name='dragonknight1000' timestamp='1282326433' post='2424685']
great, now the SOS will have a masochist in tis ranks V_V
[/quote]
That happened a while ago.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1282349481' post='2425148']
This treaty is merely a bit of fun, whilst it is still going on record, it basically is more worthless than a UPN treaty :P
[/quote]
That is a difficult challenge indeed, but you somehow managed to do it; bravo.

Seriously, this just makes me want to cry, this isn't even worthy of being called a treaty. Oh why oh why did I ever let myself get pulled away from gov? :facepalm:

The only thing this worthless piece of paper is good for is the complaining from people who can't read. That was at least mildly enjoyable.

Edited by Locke

Congrats on the treaty. ODPs are good treaties because it leaves everyone capable of using common sense on what to do in any situation, without e-lawyers trying to tell you how you would need to react to different war scenarios based on just looking at your treaties.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1282322184' post='2424621']
WTF is this?!?! TIO and SOS :wub:ing each other?!?!?

Protip for SOS Brigade: Roll TIO and absorb the trollwitch and the rest of their alliance.

o/ TIO
o/ SOS

<3 Bern, Cao[b]WIN[/b], JB, Skippy, Arrnea.....yeah the rest of em.
[/quote]

~Fixed.
:P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282355951' post='2425259']
Congrats on the treaty. ODPs are good treaties because it leaves everyone capable of using common sense on what to do in any situation, without e-lawyers trying to tell you how you would need to react to different war scenarios based on just looking at your treaties.
[/quote]
Except when the treaty in question is [i]literally[/i] no better than nothing. At least your standard ODP has PIAT clauses, makes you be nice to each other, hell, not declare on each other, something this treaty allows. I really can't believe this ever passed. :facepalm:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1282356439' post='2425269']
Except when the treaty in question is [i]literally[/i] no better than nothing. At least your standard ODP has PIAT clauses, makes you be nice to each other, hell, not declare on each other, something this treaty allows. I really can't believe this ever passed. :facepalm:
[/quote]

There are things such as upgrades Locke...

I mean...maybe this is the start of a new beginning with TIO and SOS being buddehs. Just because this treaty doesn't say we have to be nice, doesn't mean we can't be.

Wait...what?

[/quote]
The FCC's SISTER treaty doesn't have a clause disallowing you to declare on each other and has everything fully optional, which is something I liked about it. Its a good treaty to establish friendship with an alliance officially, but not tie yourself to the MDP web in a predictable manner. You don't need a NAP telling you not to attack an ally and to keep them from attacking you if they worth keeping around. ;)

[/quote]
I did it for Bernkastel. That's the only reason.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1282356974' post='2425275']
There are things such as upgrades Locke...

I mean...maybe this is the start of a new beginning with TIO and SOS being buddehs. Just because this treaty doesn't say we have to be nice, doesn't mean we can't be.

Wait...what?
[/quote]
If it actually said [i]anything[/i], I'd agree with you. Unlike others in SOS, I actually [i]like[/i] TIO, which is why I consider this document (I refuse to call it a treaty) an embarassment and a farce.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282358979' post='2425309']
I agree with Locke, this is a horrible treaty.

Just for different reasons (the chief being SOS still existing)
[/quote]
You make Kenshin cry.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1282359479' post='2425320']
If it actually said [i]anything[/i], I'd agree with you. Unlike others in SOS, I actually [i]like[/i] TIO, which is why I consider this document (I refuse to call it a treaty) an embarassment and a farce.

You make Kenshin cry.
[/quote]

I liked TIO too, which is why I see them allying with SOS and I'm wondering why I ever liked TIO. It's hard, it really is.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282359566' post='2425322']
I liked TIO too, which is why I see them allying with SOS and I'm wondering why I ever liked TIO. It's hard, it really is.
[/quote]
Right now TIO is about as allied to SOS as NPO is to MK...same conditions to their relationship.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1282359608' post='2425323']
They're not tears, they just don't like you very much!
[/quote]
And it's mutual, I assure you. ^.^

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282358979' post='2425309']
Just for different reasons (the chief being SOS still existing)
[/quote]
What did we ever do to you? Seriously, we attract as much undeserved hate as NPO, even without the use of [i]Eternal ZI[/i]. Perhaps it's time for a curbstomp of the Cult of Justitia? Heh heh...just kidding, I wouldn't do that...maybe.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1282359949' post='2425329']
Right now TIO is about as allied to SOS as NPO is to MK...same conditions to their relationship.
[/quote]
Hence "allying", as in the process of.

my tenses are off ):

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1282360751' post='2425346']
What did we ever do to you? Seriously, we attract as much undeserved hate as NPO, even without the use of [i]Eternal ZI[/i]. Perhaps it's time for a curbstomp of the Cult of Justitia? Heh heh...just kidding, I wouldn't do that...maybe.
[/quote]
Undeserved? If I went into detail about why I hate you guys I would be punished by Justitia's friends in the sky.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282360863' post='2425349']
Undeserved? If I went into detail about why I hate you guys I would be punished by Justitia's friends in the sky.
[/quote]
i.e. you're just butthurt. It's okay, I'm sure we stock the Prep H somewhere. :)