Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1282185356' post='2422493']
/me starts the timer.
Anyone interested in starting a pool? :v
[/quote]
Lets do it.
[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1282186655' post='2422523']
Heh, I really don't care if you wanted to be in or not. You're a complete joke.
[/quote]
Cheap shots won't get you anywhere around here. ;)

Edited by The Reccesion

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1282188703' post='2422562']
Lets do it.
[/quote]

Rec, at the risk of reliving your history here on CN, and not to mention the fact that your AA states "Octava Orden," I'd say you should probably just stop right there.

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1282189174' post='2422572']
Its not FIRE without Carter and I! You just wait until he is unbanned, we will form our own version: The All-Star Flamers!

but for now, o/ FIRE, best of luck.
[/quote]

Pandas :wub: We miss you.

I hope that this FIRE is better than the smolders of the last FIRE :smug: . Good luck

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1282189174' post='2422572']
Its not FIRE without Carter and I! You just wait until he is unbanned, we will form our own version: The All-Star Flamers!
[/quote]

Carter was an idiot, they are far better without him.

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1282189004' post='2422567']
Rec, at the risk of reliving your history here on CN, and not to mention the fact that your AA states "Octava Orden," I'd say you should probably just stop right there.
[/quote]
What is wrong with my AA? I love my AA, and it is doing great as of right now. What is wrong with my history? I have made friends, and some people don't like me. It's life.

[quote name='Laserwolf' timestamp='1282191918' post='2422638']
Good luck to you guys especially Lizzy for keeping everyone in line. ;)
[/quote]

Thanks Laser, you know I'm good at it. <3

Thanks to everyone else who is supprting us. This may be the second time around, but did you see all the new faces? Thats because we have active new members and we will wake up TUF.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1282193013' post='2422677']
Somebody remind me.

Wasn't there an alliance called FIRE before the FIRE that TimLee made?

EDIT: Obligatory good luck btw.
[/quote]
Yeah I remember it from GWIII. I believe it was led by Roy Mustang?

I'm looking forward to see how this will go, but to be honest, I can't say I'm expecting big things, but I guess, maybe you'll prove me wrong.

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1282189004' post='2422567']
[/quote]

I wouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house if I were you. Its easy to crack the Octava Orden jokes, but I've never considered your alliance to be a shining example of competency or good leadership.

Edited by memoryproblems

this alliance should never have been reformed, but without carter you guys might be able to get rid of the nasty memories and history of the previous FIRE

i wish you all the best and a lot of fun :)

Edited by KingSVH

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1282184914' post='2422483']
Considering TimLee and Letub and a few others previously stated that they didn't want largely inactive alliances and preferred TDP style and now they are doing a 180 and taking an inactive blob over it is worth noting it. FIRE has been announced so people should expect comments to be made about it. And when would that activity happen? 3 days into a war :rolleyes: . How will they grow if the nations are old and haven't grown in all their time of existence? Can't blame wars for their small nations because TUF has hardly fought. Major mountain to climb, getting them over to the AA is one thing, then getting them to do anything to contribute to the growth of the alliance is another. They can do the first part over the next few weeks, but the second will likely never happen.
[/quote]
Only thing ur doing is criticizing a newly created alliance while ur precious NSO is getting there $@! wooped better go worry about that then talk !@#$ like this.

bye, naabgamer

o/ FIRE