Experienced government official seeks new challenge

JR Ewing

In one hour I will be released from my role within the All Against All alliance. I am leaving of my own free will as I felt I was not being stretched in my role. I served on the Prophet Council, which is one level away from alliance leader.

Within this role I revolutionised the entire legal system of the alliance, scrapping the charter in favour of an uncodified constitution. I served as a top recruiter, though this was not my preferred role, and was also in the process of becoming Lord of Judgement, which would have put me in charge of all internal alliance issues. However I felt the time was right to meet new people and seek a fresh challenge and I look forward to any opportunities that new alliances may present to me as a result of this topic.

Although offers are appreciated as of this moment, I hope any potential alliances appreciate I will require some form of government position and that I cannot act on any offers until 2am (GMT)

Edited by JR Ewing

Well, if you want a challenge you could join the Union of Allied Nations and try to get it up and running. But I seriously doubt that will happen. If you're interested you could register on the forums. The link is on my sig. Since you seem very experienced I'm sure you'll easilly become a Permanent Council Member. But like I said, the UAN doesn't have a lot of people or manpower and I doubt you'd accept the invitation. Good luck with whatever choice you make!

Hello, mate!

Join the International Security and Commerce Organisation.

* We offer aid(millions)/military help.

* We have a friendly/ and active atmosphere on the forums.

* We award medals, ribbons, and even positions of power for activity on our forums. Since we are only 25 members were always looking for capable ministers. and have positions open.

* We have experienced members who will help you grow

* We are multi coloured but can still help you set up trades

*we have 25 members at 150k ns

* we are part of a small alliance bloc SHIELD and have a few NAP's and a ToA, ODP.

*were democratic and hold elections

*and dont seek wars but will fight to defend allies

If you're interested, check out z4.invisionfree.com/ISCO/ and fill out a membership application.

Cheers,

rishnokof

Edited by rishnokof

Join The Order of Light. Council election each month. I was elected into it after about 3 week. The Order of Light has 700+members, #11 sanction race, friendly, one of fastest growing alliance, many different programs, etc.

<a href="http://www.theorderoflight.com/forums/index.php?act=idx" target="_blank">http://www.theorderoflight.com/forums/index.php?act=idx</a>

Edited by Carnage

Why don't you join White Fang. We are a small growing alliance (7 or 8 memebers) and we still have some places availabe in our government. We really need more members, especially experienced members. So if you want to join our great alliance, get aid, be protected and enjoy a friendly atmosphere, go to http://wfa.nebent.com/index.php.

Thanks for your time :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offers everyone. Any more would be greatly welcomed and a decision will be made as soon as possible

If you are still accepting offers, the Confederation of Allied Nations is always seeking motivated members. We are a very strong meritocratic oligarchy, and right now, there are many seats within the Council unfilled. It will take time to climb to the top, of course, and loyalty is rewarded, but do not apply for admission to the Confederation if you are going to leave if you feel unchallenged. As the oldest sovereign power on Purple, we tend to take the long view, and if you are interested only in your own short term, we are not the power for you.

Well, since you put it that way...

Why don't you join us at the Auroran Empire? I could use a recruitment and diplomatic affairs adviser. Basically means I'll end up roping you into doing most of the recruiting and diplomacy for the alliance. Will that stretch you enough for your tastes?

Auroran Empire Forums Link

I am leaving of my own free will as I felt I was not being stretched in my role.

So did you just leave without wrapping up the state of affairs? Or is it the end of your term in government?

Leaving an alliance, especially when you're a member of government, on a whim is something that's frowned upon.

In one hour I will be released from my role within the All Against All alliance. I am leaving of my own free will as I felt I was not being stretched in my role. I served on the Prophet Council, which is one level away from alliance leader.

Within this role I revolutionised the entire legal system of the alliance, scrapping the charter in favour of an uncodified constitution. I served as a top recruiter, though this was not my preferred role, and was also in the process of becoming Lord of Judgement, which would have put me in charge of all internal alliance issues. However I felt the time was right to meet new people and seek a fresh challenge and I look forward to any opportunities that new alliances may present to me as a result of this topic.

Although offers are appreciated as of this moment, I hope any potential alliances appreciate I will require some form of government position and that I cannot act on any offers until 2am (GMT)

LMAO the Mother of all challenges help me survive in this Great Tribulations that have plagued my fledgling Nation....:P

Edited by ROAR Warlord