Declaration of War

Andover

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282061465' post='2419722']
Oh hey, there is more in the scrap book if you would just care to flip the pages :D
[/quote]
Yeah but people can only take so much fail in a day.

[quote name='LRA KING' timestamp='1282060514' post='2419693']
A peceful solution should be reached asap. I cant have ERA good friends of mine fighting communists which i am.
[/quote]
Not sure what is worse. The quoted sentence, or this war.

Seriously, reading that sentence gave me the stupid.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1282051653' post='2419530']
[center]

It has come to our attention that the nations of the "CCCP" AA have sent numberous messages to my members, ranging from harrassing and threatening messages to recruitment messages to join their alliance.

Equal Rights Alliance does not tolerate such behavior and as such declares war upon CCCP

It should be noted as well that I have spoken with NV as 1 of CCCP's members claims protection from them and according to NV said protection does not exist.

Good Luck to both sides

Signed for Equal Rights Alliance,
-Andover, President
[/center]
[/quote]

I am not very often annoyed enough to post on OWF. But...

You are an idiot! From one of the posts below, ERA have posted Recruitment messages not just to TOOL members and Applicants but to other alliances as well. How many of those alliances declared War on ERA for it? Zero.

I imagine most approached you like TOOL did, diplomatically to explain to you the error in your ways. Demand a cease and desist until you and your members were "trained" in how to find unaligned nations to recruit. We did not run around to check your protection status, treaty partners and simply declare war. You aren't exactly treating others how you have been treated and I expect you to get a proper smack the next time you step out of line, even slightly, towards someone else.

GK

This needs more facepalm!

I've never heard of CCCP, but I do notice that they haven't taken this lying down, and are carrying what little there is of this war into ERAs court; the one war so far was initiated by one of their guys, probably in response to this topic, & seems to be going well. o/ CCCP ! First impressions are good.

I too was sent recruitment messages by CCCP

[quote]To: Darth Pollard From: Ruski1917 Date: 8/12/2010 9:26:14 PM

Subject: Hello

I am from the aliance of CCCP we are a communist alliance that we would like to have more members so we can be a strong communist alliance message me back if you would like to join.[/quote]

[quote]To: Ruski1917 From: Darth Pollard Date: 8/13/2010 4:50:51 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: Don't try and recruit from other alliances, or you will suffer the consequences.

Pollard - Leader of Tetris[/quote]

[quote]To: Darth Pollard From: Ruski1917 Date: 8/13/2010 9:44:33 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: O ok I'll never do it agin it just it never said stuff like this in the code of conduct[/quote]Seems Like they're suffering the consequences.

Edited by Darth Pollard

[quote name='grahamkeatley' timestamp='1282126327' post='2421454']

You are an idiot! From one of the posts below, ERA have posted Recruitment messages not just to TOOL members and Applicants but to other alliances as well. How many of those alliances declared War on ERA for it? Zero.

I imagine most approached you like TOOL did, diplomatically to explain to you the error in your ways. Demand a cease and desist until you and your members were "trained" in how to find unaligned nations to recruit. We did not run around to check your protection status, treaty partners and simply declare war. You aren't exactly treating others how you have been treated and I expect you to get a proper smack the next time you step out of line, even slightly, towards someone else.

GK
[/quote]
Ranging from harrassing and threatening messages to recruitment messages to join their alliance. Want to point that out we have no clue whats going on they are not giving us much info.It could be bad its one thing to say please join us (Works for you can't do that. So don't let it happen again) To join now or i am going to ZI you.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1282051653' post='2419530']
Equal Rights Alliance does not tolerate such behavior and as such declares war upon CCCP
[/quote]

Well that is not very nice of you Andover. How come CCCP are not allowed these equal rights when that is apparently your whole raison d'etre [color="#C0C0C0"](+ fancy accents)[/color]. Be more tolerant.

Ps. Babyjesus for Politburo Chairman!

[quote name='grahamkeatley' timestamp='1282126327' post='2421454']

GK
[/quote]
The plot thickens...

Next time Andover decides to make a holy show of himself, I too, hope he gets what he deserves.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282194467' post='2422719']
So two poachers meet on a field and one decides to wage war on the other because the other is a poacher?

Nice.
[/quote]

Of course the difference is when the ERA member recruited other ppl he got kickd out for it (among other infractions), CCCP is defending its members actions.

That does not change the fact that you accuse them of the same misdemeanor that your alliance itself has been guilty of, and has been let off by those that could paste you without effort. TOOL and GK were kind to you. Time to pay it forward. Rest assured there are alliances that would have steamrollered you instead of doing what TOOL did. Someone does you a good turn, you turn around and do what to another?

You are both young alliances and as such may make some errors in judgement, should everyone have treated you the same way you treat the CCCP?

/me runs out of popcorn...

So uhh... when do the fireworks start? :blink: cause I'm kind of running out of snacks here, and this chair is uncomfortable.. and I have stuff I need to do... Usually, when you declare war on someone, you attack them, see.. because attacking them is where the actual fighting takes place, and fighting is what makes it a real war. You can't just declare war on someone, and then do nothing, it's pointless. :unsure: you get it?

needs more :gun::frantic:

[quote name='USOFAA' timestamp='1282164502' post='2421972']
Ranging from harrassing and threatening messages to recruitment messages to join their alliance. Want to point that out we have no clue whats going on they are not giving us much info.It could be bad its one thing to say please join us (Works for you can't do that. So don't let it happen again) To join now or i am going to ZI you.
[/quote]

I agree there is a difference. But you also didn't ask me the details of the situation with TOOL. A situation that evolved into a ERA member actually trying to bribe or ask what it would take to seduce a TOOL member over. And then proceeding to call him into a private IRC room to "talk" more which resulted in some what I would consider "intimidation".

[quote]Of course the difference is when the ERA member recruited other ppl he got kickd out for it (among other infractions), CCCP is defending its members actions.[/quote]

Lies. You defended carlos/ForeignAffairs very adamantly. You apologised for his error, and did not kick him out. You simply asked him not to recruit "for a while". I dont know what happened after that event but you definitely did not kick him out for it. Not at the time. And it would seem the "other infractions" were the cause. You defended his actions with an excuse of a newbie making a mistake.

I would implore you to end this war, offer an apology to CCCP for escalating this beyond what should of just been a heads-up to CCCP that they had a member recruiting from aligned Nations; before all your members all suffer for YOUR incompetence.

GK