Declaration of War

Andover

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100228004303/cybernations/images/3/37/ERAFlag.jpg[/img]

It has come to our attention that the nations of the "CCCP" AA have sent numberous messages to my members, ranging from harrassing and threatening messages to recruitment messages to join their alliance.

Equal Rights Alliance does not tolerate such behavior and as such declares war upon CCCP

It should be noted as well that I have spoken with NV as 1 of CCCP's members claims protection from them and according to NV said protection does not exist.

Good Luck to both sides

Signed for Equal Rights Alliance,
-Andover, President
[/center]

Edited by Andover

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1282052903' post='2419548']
A quick search of ERA's warscreens return zero results....shouldnt a DoW be...you know... accompanied by wars?
[/quote]

I now see a war declared by CCCP on ERA, so that's...something.

Should also mention that this war doesn't look to be in the best interests of your members; you comprise close to 95% of your alliance strength, but can't attack. Meanwhile, the other three nations of your alliance are outnumbered in their respective ranges. I hope that you have another alliance lined up to help you, because otherwise you're accomplishing nothing but to put their necks on the chopping block. Heh, might want to start sending out some war aid...

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1282058085' post='2419633']
I now see a war declared by CCCP on ERA, so that's...something.

Should also mention that this war doesn't look to be in the best interests of your members; you comprise close to 95% of your alliance strength, but can't attack. Meanwhile, the other three nations of your alliance are outnumbered in their respective ranges. I hope that you have another alliance lined up to help you, because otherwise you're accomplishing nothing but to put their necks on the chopping block. Heh, might want to start sending out some war aid...
[/quote]

That is Andover you're talking about, the guy who deserted from WAPA, founded ERA and then wanted to mediate peace talks between us and WAPA from the PoW Camp because he wanted to be free to go with ERA founding. Expecting intelligent planning is expecting too much. Or even any planning for that matter.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1282058823' post='2419645']
Funnily enough one of these CCCP guys tried to recruit one of our more longstanding members recently, however we took a more benign view of it all :awesome:
[/quote]

I would have brushed it off as well if it wasnt for the threats a different CCCP member made against 1 of my members.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1282059002' post='2419649']
That is Andover you're talking about, the guy who deserted from WAPA, founded ERA and then wanted to mediate peace talks between us and WAPA from the PoW Camp because he wanted to be free to go with ERA founding. Expecting intelligent planning is expecting too much. Or even any planning for that matter.
[/quote]

Oh hey, there is more in the scrap book if you would just care to flip the pages :D