International Coalition of Armed Nations

Emporor

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1281670581' post='2413814']
This is really the most relevant and important post in this entire thread including the OP.
[/quote]

Sad, but true.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1281670087' post='2413800']
I believe he is referring to the timing of the cancellation, which has been called a mistake by at least one person in GATO.
[/quote]

Well, that's one huge mistake then...it just does not look on GATO's part at all.

Edited by murder

I don't agree wholly with the choices that GATO has made as of late, but I still think they're pretty good people. That said, this is a pretty interesting move. While ICAN aren't my favorite people, I do think that this is a good move.

Why?

Because ICAN seems to be obsessed with getting itself rolled and this tough-guy attitude, and this is the loss of a rather large ally. Not that I hate you guys, but it just seems like it's going to be inevitable with your actions as of late. There's a point where you're assertive, and there's a point where you can come off somewhat obnoxious.. :/

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1281677604' post='2414027']
Because ICAN seems to be obsessed with getting itself rolled and this tough-guy attitude, and this is the loss of a rather large ally. Not that I hate you guys, but it just seems like it's going to be inevitable with your actions as of late. There's a point where you're assertive, and there's a point where you can come off somewhat obnoxious.. :/
[/quote]

This is the opinion I share of them too.

Congratulations GATO, I can honestly say I think you'll be better off without them.

[quote name='Emporor' timestamp='1281664614' post='2413646']
Magic careful where you step... I was asked not to post screen shots and logs.. but you're pushing it. Learn what you are talking about before your mouth gets GATO some more bad PR. Run along now kiddo.
[/quote]

Derp!

Congrats to GATO on reducing the number of ties to trash alliances.

Much :wub: for Omni.

Magic careful where you step... I was asked not to post screen shots and logs.. but you're pushing it. Learn what you are talking about before your mouth gets GATO some more bad PR. Run along now kiddo.
[/quote]

This post has it all.

[/quote]

You got nothing boy, all hot air, no contents, no logs, no screenies, just empty threats.

:awesome::awesome:

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='murder' timestamp='1281669885' post='2413794']
Since when is a treaty cancelation a "mistake"? You don't accidently cancel a treaty when your allies get attacked.
[/quote]
Cancelling the NSO treaty was a good move. The problem is [i]when[/i] they canceled it.

When I say mistake I mean that they failed to consider all their options and jumped the gun, thus leading to a whole slew of unintended consequences.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1281711321' post='2414318']
I was looking forward to seeing some logs when I first saw that threat.

Now I'm disappointed and all out of popcorn.

Best of luck ICAN and GATO, I guess.
[/quote]
I can tell you how the story ends.
An absolutely massive wall of text is posted that nobody will read, maybe some people will get halfway through. Maybe a couple screenshots are posted. The overwhelming response is that the were a waste of time and told us nothing new and we hate whoever posted them for wasting our time.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1281711321' post='2414318']
I was looking forward to seeing some logs when I first saw that threat.

Now I'm disappointed and all out of popcorn.

Best of luck ICAN and GATO, I guess.
[/quote]
Believe me, you do not want to see the logs.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1281715434' post='2414410']
Believe me, you do not want to see the logs.
[/quote]

Every time someone comes out with a comment like that, the peanut gallery suddenly becomes more interested in said logs.