Travel and wireless

Grayshadow

I recently started playing CN. I travel alot and am sometimes away from home for more than 20 days at a time. I don't really have anyone to nation sit for me and am worried about getting deleted for multi nation cause I use my laptop and log in to play at motels, libraries and internet cafe type hotspots. Is there anything I can do to make sure I don't get deleted just cause someone else EVER happened to play CN and just happens to use the same hotspot some time. With the increase in wireless networking I can see this happening in the furture.

I recently started playing CN. I travel alot and am sometimes away from home for more than 20 days at a time. I don't really have anyone to nation sit for me and am worried about getting deleted for multi nation cause I use my laptop and log in to play at motels, libraries and internet cafe type hotspots. Is there anything I can do to make sure I don't get deleted just cause someone else EVER happened to play CN and just happens to use the same hotspot some time. With the increase in wireless networking I can see this happening in the furture.

You shouldn't have a problem.

Similar question with a more detailed answer.