The Evidence Is Clear, At Least To Me

Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281396986' post='2408604']
Don't matter who made it. All I ask is for people to read it.
[/quote]

Actually it does. If there was a way of having credibility less than zero, to have less credibility than basically every poster here, to have so little respect shown to them that it completely fails to register, to be so absolutely low on the totem pole of care that a person would have to dig up to breath...that person would have more credibility that you.

EEjack

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1281658055' post='2413463']
I understand what you were saying, you just chose a less then flattering tact to say it in. We've served together before, you know how I roll and you know the persona here is a touch off then what you get elsewhere....

So here's Odin for you mate.

The Sith had control of the situation entirely, they had all the cards to play and the chose to play the one card that resulted in us calling. They could have not sent the aid and this war wouldnt have happened. Yep, its that simple despite the gaggle here looking to shatter their boredom it really was their call to make. Perhaps they thought it was a bluff themselves? Perhaps they didnt like be talked to the way they, in the past, have chosen to talk to others? (Jason8, sup?)

I couldnt tell what thier rational was, nor do I care at this point its a done deal.
[/quote]

I agree, and really all this has been more of an effort to curb boredom. I usually do my best to fill the role I am arguing for, I actually have nothing against RoK and definitely nothing against its members.
Its not often that there is a situation that can be argued without resorting to "aah new hegemony" so I had to enjoy it while it lasts.