Decree of the Sith

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281415657' post='2409094']
[b]Keep telling me about this great place to live. You are being mutilated by 5 alliances, and no one is coming to help you.[/b] Your biggest allies are so arrogant that they won't help you because they think that IT'S ABOUT THEM. How long was this "member" even in your alliance? You know exactly what you did and why you did it.
[/quote]

Its almost like you dont know what will happen once there is a counter attack. But I am sure you are clever enough to know what will happen. Aren't you? Never mind I might be giving you too much credit. You are clueless. Have fun in the fairy world of yours.

Edited by silentkiller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281415940' post='2409103']
Its almost like you dont know what will happen once there is a counter attack. But I am sure you are clever enough to know what will happen. Aren't you? Never mind I might be giving you too much credit. You are clueless. Have fun in the fairy world of yours.
[/quote]

You'll get destroyed?

Isn't that kind of the point of being an ally? Sticking by them through thick and thin?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281416075' post='2409104']
You'll get destroyed?

Isn't that kind of the point of being an ally? Sticking by them through thick and thin?
[/quote]

Funny you say that. Another point of being an ally is respecting your ally's wishes.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281415928' post='2409102']
No, its not the same damn thing. NSO asked us politely not to join in, said there were better uses for us than getting !@#$ on side-by-side. SF said "hey we wanna do this too". I sincerely doubt RoK is humble enough to think they would need support, let alone from 4 other alliances.

I don't want to start other stuff here, but I can almost guarantee that USN put no thought whatsoever into it. Dunno about CSN. In any case, we're getting off topic here.
[/quote]
You're kidding right? So even though around 37 NSO nations slipped into peace mode, and even though these alliances are DIRECTLY tied, with a war declaration that wasn't at update meaning lesser nations would be on, somehow, someway, this is "hey we wanna do this too" even though Rok is probably one of the only alliances to actually fight a 1v1 war (Rok v. Bushido).

I really hope you are joking.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281415699' post='2409095']
I dare say it'd be impossible to get the New Sith Order to disband. Not because we have super powers or anything, but do you have any idea of just how [i]stubborn[/i] we are? It can't be done.
[/quote]

Why is this still being even talked about, no one is going to make an attempt to disband anyone. If it didn't happen to Pacifica, it ain't gonna happen to you lot, jesus.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281416270' post='2409114']
Not when the ally is getting the complete !@#$ beaten out of them.
[/quote]

Good to know you are not to be trusted when an ally asks something of you. Nothing unexpected from an unstable fellow such as yourself though.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281416207' post='2409110']
Funny you say that. Another point of being an ally is respecting your ally's wishes.
[/quote]

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

EDIT: Enjoy your "fairyworld" and whatever sarcasm you spewed earlier.

Edited by the masheen

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281416414' post='2409121']
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
[/quote]

Cool story bro.

About as constructive as your post.

[quote]EDIT: Enjoy your "fairyworld" and whatever sarcasm you spewed earlier.[/quote]

No U

Congratulations on putting such wit in your post.

Edit: It doesnn't help NSO in anyway to have their allies get destroyed with them while very likely mainly engaging alliances that aren't even involved at this point.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281416408' post='2409120']
Good to know you are not to be trusted when an ally asks something of you. Nothing unexpected from an unstable fellow such as yourself though.
[/quote]
Nobody would refuse the help of an ally in this situation and you know it.

"You defended me in the last war, so I hate you!"

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281416591' post='2409126']

[/quote]

I guess NSO is cleverer than to just look at the short term. Good on them.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1281414592' post='2409060']
He wasn't in an alliance. Whether or not he was defending himself is irrelevant, the fact is that he ended up in a fight with TENE and NSO decided to get involved with it.
[/quote]
That is not correct.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1281416244' post='2409113']
Why is this still being even talked about, no one is going to make an attempt to disband anyone. If it didn't happen to Pacifica, it ain't gonna happen to you lot, jesus.
[/quote]
GOD has a reputation.

But no I don't seriously expect anyone to actually bring that up in any discussion or negotiation. Of course I didn't expect a war to get hastily launched over something so trivial, so what do I know.

I'm as disappointed as the next guy that I won't be nuking any Pacifican scum in the near future (or Sith for that matter, why are we never in the first wave? :(), but I don't see how you can fault this decision by NSO (or the decision of their allies to follow it). NSO's allies can better assist them by [i]not[/i] joining the war, so why would they?

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281416591' post='2409126']

[/quote]

No body would bring a friend unnecessarily into a silly war.

Take Viridicide for example. Viridia had all her allies stand down - except CIS who chose to go down as well :wub: That was a curbstomp as well. Guess it happens on both sides of the fence.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281416235' post='2409112']
You're kidding right? So even though around 37 NSO nations slipped into peace mode, and even though these alliances are DIRECTLY tied, with a war declaration that wasn't at update meaning lesser nations would be on, somehow, someway, this is "hey we wanna do this too" even though Rok is probably one of the only alliances to actually fight a 1v1 war (Rok v. Bushido).

I really hope you are joking.
[/quote]
Yes. Yes it was definitely a "hey we wanna do this too" thing. Clearly the point that they ever fought a 1v1 war is moot, seeing as they're now fighting a 5v1 war. Considering how incredibly petty this war is, and how incredibly blood thirsty the likes of VE and GOD are, I would say that this overkill has nothing to do with it being a daytime blitz. This is also because regardless of how many people were actually on at that time of day, it would only take two of those alliances to make sure nobody else could get into hippie mode.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1281335777' post='2406911']
Yeah..uhm hi. remember [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/No_Vision]this[/url]? Or maybe [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Woodstock_Massacre]this[/url]

Your hypocrisy is showing
[/quote]
Owney OSullivan, just reminding you that you kinda ignored my post

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281416769' post='2409133']
No body would bring a friend unnecessarily into a silly war.

Take Viridicide for example. Viridia had all her allies stand down - except CIS who chose to go down as well :wub: That was a curbstomp as well. Guess it happens on both sides of the fence.
[/quote]
Well obviously.

Look all I'm saying is that any alliance is going to do this in any curbstomp situation. There is no alliance in the game that is going to face a stomp and then go "HEY DEFEND US YOU !@#$%^&*" because that just isn't good PR for both parties.

All this praise for NSO is empty because every alliance has done it. Hell, even ONOS did it, and nobody remembers them.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281415657' post='2409094']
Keep telling me about this great place to live. You are being mutilated by 5 alliances, and no one is coming to help you. Your biggest allies are so arrogant that they won't help you because they think that IT'S ABOUT THEM. How long was this "member" even in your alliance? You know exactly what you did and why you did it.
[/quote]
We have immense pride, and stick by it as a community.

Thats what makes us great, in my opinion. We stand by what we decide to do, regardless of the consequences. Sure we do some stupid stuff sometimes, but things are [i]always[/i] more interesting due to the little imperfections in life.

We wouldn't have it any other way.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281416814' post='2409135']
Yes. Yes it was definitely a "hey we wanna do this too" thing. Clearly the point that they ever fought a 1v1 war is moot, seeing as they're now fighting a 5v1 war. Considering how incredibly petty this war is, and how incredibly blood thirsty the likes of VE and GOD are, I would say that this overkill has nothing to do with it being a daytime blitz. This is also because regardless of how many people were actually on at that time of day, it would only take two of those alliances to make sure nobody else could get into hippie mode.
[/quote]
I don't see how. OOC: It was Sunday in the middle of the day.
There are a lot less people on at that time.

I also don't see how you could say it has NOTHING to do with being a day time blitz on a Sunday, when in fact, that probably was a huge thing to do with it.

And obviously it does matter how many people are on at that time because just 20 or so in a private IRC room is not going to be enough for 2 alliances to effectively blitz with. In fact, most alliances don't blitz in the day simply because there are going to be less people on. I personally would think it would be a NIGHTMARE to have to coordinate people on a Sunday in the middle of the day.

Seriously, if you thought about it for just a second you could understand that.

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1281416982' post='2409141']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=409035&Extended=1]Yes it is.[/url]
[/quote]
We made no effort to interfere with TENE's ongoing wars. That is pretty clear.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281416270' post='2409114']
Not when the ally is getting the complete !@#$ beaten out of them.
[/quote]
When said ally tells us to stay out because it's an obvious trap and jumping in and getting destroyed with them won't do them any good, we tend to listen. Us helping them rebuild after the war does them alot more good than us jumping in.

It's okay. I get it. Your side is mad because NSO stood firm and denied RoK and co the satisfaction of another Pacifican beatdown. Don't worry Damsky......I understand.

Edited by BlkAK47002