Decree of the Sith

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281399451' post='2408685']
Look at how butthurt zog is, lol. Not getting what you wanted? Poor thing....
[/quote]

I'm under no illusion that I can somehow convince your allies to stand up for you. Think me delusional all you want. Thinking it does not make it so.

I'm simply saying what I would do under the circumstances. I'm sorry this offends you and your yellow-bellied friends so much.

An NSO member put it best, though:

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1281327826' post='2406412']An ally will ignore that request and join in anyways.[/quote]

I know, I know....you're not a hivemind, etc. etc. etc.

Keep spinning, kiddies. It's adorable to watch.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281401120' post='2408731']
Whatever you call it, it's embarrassing to watch.
[/quote]

Not quite as embarrassing as likening yourself to Jesus. Are you dying for the sins of your allies? If so, please be quick about it. The rest of us could do with three days without your presence.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281398805' post='2408664']
I would defend my ally. I understand that this concept is lost on you.

Seriously, you guys need an mhawk to show you how it's done properly.

Self-serving cowards, the lot of you.
[/quote]

We get the idea that you are mad. Now how about you stop posting the same thing in every damn post? As always you are welcome to Dow us if you want war so bad.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281398805' post='2408664']
I would defend my ally. I understand that this concept is lost on you.

Seriously, you guys need an mhawk to show you how it's done properly.

Self-serving cowards, the lot of you.
[/quote]
Way to ignore my posts, questions, reasoning and logic. This is simply too easy. I'd thought you'd at least try, but meh. Not worth my time.
Whenever you're feeling up to it, you're welcome to try again. But at least make it [i]good[/i] next time, mmk?

Honestly, where are your friends? I know you told them not to enter the fray, but come on! You either need to get some help or surrender. As government officials of NSO, don't you have a duty to ensure the safety of your membership? This is an all out curbstomp, it's five on one. You can't expect your members to just get completely and utterly destroyed. You guys question ROK's CB. If it's so insignificant, then why don't you just apoloize to them and start talking about working this thing out. Get help or help yourselves, but don't let your general membership suffer.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281411123' post='2408978']
Honestly, where are your friends? I know you told them not to enter the fray, but come on! You either need to get some help or surrender. As government officials of NSO, don't you have a duty to ensure the safety of your membership? This is an all out curbstomp, it's five on one. You can't expect your members to just get completely and utterly destroyed. You guys question ROK's CB. If it's so insignificant, then why don't you just apoloize to them and start talking about working this thing out. Get help or help yourselves, but don't let your general membership suffer.
[/quote]

Our safety is perfectly in tact. Just because our nations may be reduced, it changes nothing.

[/quote]

I'm a long time member, and I have no problem with what is going on right now. Am really hoping they call in a few more alliances. So whats the big deal, we asked that our allies not come to our defense, as is our choice. What I don't understand is why is so many people so butt hurt we are willing to go this alone? Oh, wait..........yeah, got it now. :ehm:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281411206' post='2408982']
Our safety is perfectly in tact. Just because our nations may be reduced, it changes nothing.
[/quote]
You're in NSO? Man if I knew :(

Anyway, NSO knows what they are doing, I can back that up 99%

[/quote]

I wonder how NSO missed something so obvious :huh:

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281411298' post='2408984']
I'm a long time member, and I have no problem with what is going on right now. Am really hoping they call in a few more alliances. So whats the big deal, we asked that our allies not come to our defense, as is our choice. What I don't understand is why is so many people so butt hurt we are willing to go this alone? Oh, wait..........yeah, got it now. :ehm:
[/quote]

No one is butt hurt. For all I care, and from the lack of respect all of you show all of the time, I wouldn't mind if ROK forced disbandment. You guys are completely insane with your conspiracy theories. Your reasoning behind taking a merciless beating is based on some arrogant theory you have about NPO being drawn out. You don't want to be puppets, so you'd rather play ragdoll. Just don't call your members cowards when they start leaving because they're sick of being kicked around because NSO has too much pride to apologize.

Edited by the masheen

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281411800' post='2408994']
No one is butt hurt. For all I care, and from the lack of respect all of you show all of the time, I wouldn't mind if ROK forced disbandment. You guys are completely insane with your conspiracy theories. Your reasoning behind taking a merciless beating is based on some arrogant theory you have about NPO being drawn out. You don't want to be puppets, so you'd rather play ragdoll. Just don't call your members cowards when they start leaving because they're sick of being kicked around because NSO has too much pride to apologize.
[/quote]
My, aren't you so smart. The NSO isn't the type of alliance that's going to be pushed into an all out war just because a couple of bloc heads (see what I did there) are bored. Clearly nobody has a problem with this running its course except for the SF side of things, which only promotes conspiracy theories.

Edited by Pyroman

[/quote]

Nah, I would say there are a few that are butt hurt, but to each their own. We are fighting for what is right, and what we believe in, and that is protecting a memeber that has chargers brought agaisnt them with no proof. If you would not do the same for an alliance mate of yours, that makes me very glad you are not my bretheren, as you would bail on me at the first sign of trouble. And "disband", really??? You have to be kidding, right? That won't happen, at all. NPO, and all our other allies control their own destiny, WE choose to walk this path on our own. That is a hell of alot more than can be said of most alliances on this planet. We will take our beating, but I'll be damned if I ever belong to an alliance that sells it's soul just to save pixels. The majority may, but I and most all of the NSO will not.

No one is butt hurt. For all I care, and from the lack of respect all of you show all of the time, I wouldn't mind if ROK forced disbandment.
[/quote]

No one can force any alliance to disband, that decision would be solely up to the Sith. Any alliance who ever disbanded did it because they chose too at the end of the day.

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1281412391' post='2409011']
Nah, I would say there are a few that are butt hurt, but to each their own. We are fighting for what is right, and what we believe in, and that is protecting a memeber that has chargers brought agaisnt them with no proof. If you would not do the same for an alliance mate of yours, that makes me very glad you are not my bretheren, as you would bail on me at the first sign of trouble. And "disband", really??? You have to be kidding, right? That won't happen, at all. NPO, and all our other allies control their own destiny, WE choose to walk this path on our own. That is a hell of alot more than can be said of most alliances on this planet. We will take our beating, but I'll be damned if I ever belong to an alliance that sells it's soul just to save pixels. The majority may, but I and most all of the NSO will not.
[/quote]

Why does everyone get so upset about the disbandment? Obviously I don't think it's going to happen, I was just suggesting I wouldn't care if it did. The way you guys get all defensive about it, maybe YOU actually think it's plausable. You are confusing being nobel with being stupid. Keep sacrificing the general membership fighting this unwinnable war to prove some point that no one seems to care about. Good stuff. No one has the balls to take a curbstomping for no reason.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281413163' post='2409025']
Why does everyone get so upset about the disbandment? Obviously I don't think it's going to happen, I was just suggesting I wouldn't care if it did. The way you guys get all defensive about it, maybe YOU actually think it's plausable. You are confusing being nobel with being stupid. Keep sacrificing the general membership fighting this unwinnable war to prove some point that no one seems to care about. Good stuff. No one has the balls to take a curbstomping for no reason.
[/quote]

And again the 'sacrifice' word .. No ones being 'sacrificed' .. Nations are nations. They regrow. And we'll still be here together when they do. I see nothing sacrificed there. I'm certain you'll get the same response from every Sith.

Edited by Rayvon

[/quote]
You clearly have no perspective.

And for the record, there is an alliance that has the balls to take a curb stomping for no reason, and you're making their thread look all ugly.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1281381758' post='2408098']
Youd expect this from RV or myself, but not heft. I was floored when i saw what had happened.
[/quote]

Actually no, i would not expect this of RV. He is nothing if not practical. It is a surprise to me to see even Heft do this, i have talked to him before over a similar issue, he was very reasonable and a mutually acceptable compromise was achieved. It was a more serious issue as compared to the current one.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281413258' post='2409026']
And again the 'sacrifice' word .. No ones being 'sacrificed' .. Nations are nations. They regrow. And we'll still be here together when they do. I see nothing sacrificed there. I'm certain you'll get the same response from every Sith.
[/quote]

I say sacrifice because there is NO REASON to not surrender. What's the difference between surrendering now as opposed to 2 months from now? You've said it yourself, this war is unwinnable. You are "taking your beating". Why?

[/quote]

Please switch the color of Kool-Aid you are consuming. Do you honestly think for one moment that the forces arrayed against us could force us to disband? No, I, nor anyone I know in this alliance think it "Plausable". What most cowards call stupid, those of true colors call not only nobel, but duty. Get a real alliance, with a real backbond then come talk this nonsense. And I do believe that we have the balls to take this and are proving so, unless I missed something somewhere. Please enlighten me if I missed that somewhere, for it would not be the first beating without us crying uncle, but you are free to refute that.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281394545' post='2408519']
At least Invicta has a (not very good) reason for not getting involved. Their treaty with the NSO allows them to opt-out.

Pacifica's treaty with the NSO does not.

Wiggle all you like. Should be easy without a spine.
[/quote]
Oh yeah. Because the fact that they basically told us " It's a trap!!! Stay the #$@% out" isn't a very good reason. NSO's sacrifice was the biggest showing of loyalty and selflessness I've ever seen in my time of playing this game. We would be betraying that sacrifice if we stepped in against their wishes.

Of course you can't see the bigger picture. Your anomosity towards us is preventing you from using your logic and reasoning.

Or you're just another snake trying to goad us into this war.

Edit: Sorry, I used sacrifice

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281413507' post='2409031']
You clearly have no perspective.

And for the record, there is an alliance that has the balls to take a curb stomping for no reason, and you're making their thread look all ugly.
[/quote]
GATO did the same thing.

IAA, CSN, and USN came in because they wanted to.