Posaris DoE

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1280770035' post='2398530']
i think the joke here hizzy is you having as many posts as you have yet feel compelled to troll a new alliance. congratulations yogii and i hope your alliance does well. we see alot come and go so here's to your success :blush:

on a side note...thanks to GDA for stepping up and providing back up.
[/quote]
I thought the joke was Polaris =/= Posaris.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1280774554' post='2398620']
This is delivering on many levels. A [i]brilliant[/i] flag, a[i] brilliant[/i] protector and a [i]brilliant[/i] name.

The above statement can be said with sarcastic tones for full effect.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, about the flag. It hasn't been commented on yet. I'll do that. Let's see, useless and entirely unnecessary graphical effects. A picture of a planet and a moon, stars in the background, and some filtered stringy stuff. It is of course a hazy blue. Overall, a ridiculous background which no decent flag would ever have. That said, the background draws more attention than the center components (I'm not someone who makes flags, but even I know that is not supposed to be so), which is made up of the letter P in a circle. All blue of course, to match and blend in with the background so you have to strain your eyes looking for it. It is also semi-transparent of course because the effect just had to be used because it is so totally awesome. Then add a small, barely visible crown somewhere at the top for no reason at all.

All and all I'd suggest you'd stop trying. Seriously. Just stop.

Though if I must say one thing I suppose it is that unlike most flags out there, this one completely captures the spirit of your alliance. A lot of effort put into it, yet still you manage to get a horrible product. Really. Seriously, just disband. I know now that you're going to fail from just seeing what you have here. It won't even be a spectacular failure like the GGA, which makes it all worth it. No, this is just going to go out with a whimper. So please, spare yourself the trouble and stop trying already.

Hugs and Kisses,
Rebel Virginia[/color]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1280775138' post='2398631']
I can't believe you missed "the." :P
[/quote]

I would call this bashing if it weren't for the smiley.

I hope this AA enjoys being bored.

EDIT: grammar derp herp

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1280770086' post='2398535']
Sorry, but your flag looks like a gas station logo.
[/quote]

To me, it looks like someone sneezing at a planet through some kind of 'royal' parking sign.

[quote name='Alistair Thorrington' timestamp='1280784938' post='2398805']This alliance is getting it rough. Good luck out there. May your month of existence be fruitful. :)[/quote]

Well, aren't you the optimistic one?

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote]If the membership of the entire alliance approve the proposal, the vote becomes effective immediately and the alliance either merges or disbands.[/quote]
Does this mean that if one person votes to remain then the alliance can't disband?

[quote name='Kosh Naranek' timestamp='1280769350' post='2398503']

[b]Tech Raiding[/b]

Tech Raiding in Posaris is only permitted if the following conditions are met:
[list]

[*]The nation being attacked is not part of the blue team.
[b][*]The nation being attacked does not have nuclear weapons.[/b]
[*]The nation being attacked is unaligned.
[/list]
[/quote]

I was going to ask Hizzy why he thought this alliance is a joke, but then I saw the bolded portion above along with a few other interesting bits in the OP and drew my own conclusions.

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1280807694' post='2399081']
Seeing as Yogii is now gone, I'm pretty sure this alliance just failed.

[/quote]

I think you must have made some kind of mistake. I''d like to suggest you not be so fast out of the gate to criticize another like that tbh.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=418220

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1280808508' post='2399096']
I think you must have made some kind of mistake. I''d like to suggest you not be so fast out of the gate to criticize another like that tbh.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=418220
[/quote]
[ooc] Apparently his forum account is banned, and appeal denied for Ban Evasion. Doesn't that get rid of your nation in game? :blink: [/ooc]

I didn't criticize him. I stated a fact.

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1280809463' post='2399107']
[ooc] Apparently his forum account is banned, and appeal denied for Ban Evasion. Doesn't that get rid of your nation in game? :blink: [/ooc]

I didn't criticize him. I stated a fact.
[/quote]

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1280807694' post='2399081']
, I'm pretty sure this alliance just failed.
[/quote]

Well Maicke, I think describing an alliance as failed, is criticizing, whether its fact or not.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1280809668' post='2399111']
Well Maicke, I think describing an alliance as failed, is criticizing, whether its fact or not.
[/quote]
I don't consider having one of the founders disappear on the day of the founding to be a success.

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by maicke