\m/ violates the soverignty of others?

HeroofTime55

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280771382' post='2398559']
This guys asked for his alliance to be attacked. \M/ didnt do anything wrong here.
[/quote]

Read underneath the quote. Yes they were approached, but they sought to seek the best of it too. However it was just a suggestion so I guess they walk. This time... :P

You know, somehow this is gonna be our fault. Right? Am I right?

\m/ I applaud you either way you go/went with this, be either the hammer of our righteousness or, I dunno, what would you be if you did nothing?

^not official NATO gov position.

edit: for self-clarity

Edited by Jace Couture

[quote name='Jace Couture' timestamp='1280773044' post='2398591']

\m/ I applaud you either way you go/went with this, be either the hammer of our righteousness or, I dunno, what would you be if you did nothing?

[/quote]
Didn't NATO run to peace mode in fear of CIS declaring war?

[quote name='Jace Couture' timestamp='1280773044' post='2398591']

[/quote]

I personally thought it was the new Pacifican mind control experiments gone wrong. I'm blaming them.

[quote name='Priest Kahn' timestamp='1280773206' post='2398596']
Didn't NATO run to peace mode in fear of CIS declaring war?
[/quote]

I truly lol'd

What is this "RL" NATO that he speaks off? Also, must I hate ODN because I once tried to eat an orange and juice squirted in my eye? I do remember saying, "Ouch! Damn ODN!!"

and don't get me started on IRON and my past case of anemia.... I still know that they were behind it....

hi CIS, come visit..hugs involved.

I'm not going to lie, this is by far one of the biggest mistakes I've made on CN. I was mad at the former government(and slightly intoxicated lol) but I take full responsibility for this as it was a stupid mistake that should never have been made no matter the circumstances.

[quote name='King Lycan' timestamp='1280777302' post='2398671']
I'm not going to lie, this is by far one of the biggest mistakes I've made on CN. I was mad at the former government(and slightly intoxicated lol) but I take full responsibility for this as it was a stupid mistake that should never have been made no matter the circumstances.
[/quote]
While your tactics were somewhat ill-conceived, at least you seem to have CIS' best interest in mind, given Siggon's conduct.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280768208' post='2398483']
And you are?

I'm serious. Go make yourself useful, become a french fry or something.
[/quote]

Seriously, I had to read this three times hoping it wasn't as stupid a comment as I had originally thought. Turns out it was even worse than I had thought.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1280780399' post='2398731']
Seriously, I had to read this three times hoping it wasn't as stupid a comment as I had originally thought. Turns out it was even worse than I had thought.
[/quote]

It's Fernando12, you can't really expect better. To be honest, NSO should kick him out in the name of quality control, because no matter how hard he tries to be RV or Corinan, it's just never going to happen.

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1280775794' post='2398644']
Nargils all up in this thread. Omni, thank you, btw.
[/quote]

Anytime I can deliver some lulz I do my best.

[quote name='King Lycan' timestamp='1280777302' post='2398671']
[/quote]

If I were you I'd still have him couped or something. Irrational hatred of alliances before you even start playing the game is usually bad. (minus a few exceptions like the FARK/GOONS rivalry). If you ever need any help or anything look me up on IRC.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1280781053' post='2398749']
It's Fernando12, you can't really expect better. To be honest, NSO should kick him out in the name of quality control, because no matter how hard he tries to be RV or Corinan, it's just never going to happen.
[/quote]

I'll enjoy seeing your second disbandment.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280783178' post='2398779']
If I were you I'd still have him couped or something. Irrational hatred of alliances before you even start playing the game is usually bad. (minus a few exceptions like the FARK/GOONS rivalry). If you ever need any help or anything look me up on IRC.
[/quote]

He's leaving the game because his nation got raided (surprisingly it wasn't because of me) so that doesn't really matter anymore these logs aren't exactly new.

[quote name='King Lycan' timestamp='1280787367' post='2398848']
He's leaving the game because his nation got raided (surprisingly it wasn't because of me) so that doesn't really matter anymore these logs aren't exactly new.
[/quote]

Well good luck with your alliance.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280767128' post='2398470']
Ding! This man asks the important question...guess who has the answer

<redacted IRC convo here>

i have plenty more lulz with this guy, including him DEMANDING reps from FOK for being tech raided
[/quote]

I swear by all that is holy that I will participate in or sponsor an alliance called 'Who' before I leave Planet Bob....

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1280728239' post='2398030']
This could end up interesting. Or bad. Or both. I'm interested in what reply #1 on that thread says.
[/quote]

How about replies 1-3?

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/3d5zl.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Emperor Marx