There are too many alliances and some of you should disband.

Corinan

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1280368722' post='2393305']
That wasn't his point at all. If you're going to say ODN should disband for being followers, you can't say that NATO and IRON deserve to live. ODN has done far more to affect politics on Planet Bob IRON and NATO have [b]riding their ally's coattails.[/b]
[/quote]

ODN and the rest of CnG is riding MK. What has ODN done exactly? They and the rest of CnG follow MK.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1280369031' post='2393312']
Did you get bored half way through making this list? It just gets repetative [b]Boring. Disband.[/b]

-1) This List: Boring. Disband.
[/quote]

Yeah, it does get pretty repetitive, but that's because most of the alliances towards the end of the list are so damn boring that I honestly didn't know anything about them to write about.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Skywalker10' timestamp='1280368940' post='2393310']
Only a change in game mechanics setting minimum criteria could ever rid Bob of the clutter of alliances in existence.
[/quote]
I disagree. A villain of sufficient tenacity and intellect could do the job well enough.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280369032' post='2393313']
ODN and the rest of CnG is riding MK. What has ODN done exactly? They and the rest of CnG follow MK.
[/quote]

Because MK has been doing so much lately to follow. ODN and C&G don't act any differently than any other group of allies.

[/quote]

While IRON and NATO have both clearly changed the way we see CN forever with their awesome foreign affairs sphere building power.

[/quote]

You are an idiot if you actually believe that.

[quote]
37) IFOK: Struggled with this one. On their own they are an utterly worthless alliance, but then again, who am I to deprive FOK of their vassal alliance? To the victor go the spoils, after all. Plus I would like to keep them around if for no other reason than to laugh at them. Stays.[/quote]

See, I knew we would grow on you.
Corinan :wub:

Could have been a quality post if you had reasoning for every alliance (as opposed to Boring. Disband.) and you had every alliance in the game on here. Some alliances you said to disband I think should stay, whereas you told others to stay that I think are useless and should disband. Either way, I enjoyed reading and agree in general.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1280371237' post='2393378']
I guess SOS団 is too irrelvant to disband. :(
[/quote]

Not in the top 80, disband by default.

Also: 65) \m/: Drama generators. Stays.

I agree with this. Plus, you Sith need someone to despise.

Edited by Millencolin

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1280371237' post='2393378']
I guess SOS団 is too irrelvant to disband. :(
[/quote]
Don't feel bad, with 8 active treaty's and 4 canceled it's almost funny that the original poster says things like:
[quote]Too many alliances leads to too many treaties which logjams the treaty web, which means less wars.[/quote]

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1280371796' post='2393404']
ATTN CCC: YOUR GOD IS IN ALLARCHON, THE MOST MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE. CONVERT OR SUFFER HIS WRATH!

ALLARCHONU AKBAR!
[/quote]

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL. ALLARCHONU ACKBAR!

Also where is NSO on this list? They're pretty irrelevant and should disband too.

Oh wait...

To be honest, it's way easier to just list the alliances to keep. In the end we should ideally have ~15 alliances total, if that. I agree that a vast majority of alliances should disband and go merge into other alliances.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1280371501' post='2393388']
Could have been a quality post if you had reasoning for every alliance (as opposed to Boring. Disband.) and you had every alliance in the game on here.
[/quote]

I'll refer you to post #55, good sir.