There are too many alliances and some of you should disband.

Corinan

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' timestamp='1281137233' post='2403189']
i haven't received GR's official response from our MK overlords, but I don't see any harm in replying anyway. #55? Surely those miscreants at GR should have been # 4 or 5 to disband. But frankly, there's no one else who will set foot on our barren wasteland, and we've grown quite attached to talking to ourselves. [b]We may have 79 members on paper, but the voices make it seem somewhere between 160-200...[/b] seriously though, the reason should have been:
GR - has shamedmonkey. disband.
[/quote]

It's more like five, really.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281215008' post='2403978']
if lolhalla was disbanding, i'd give this list much more credit.

I also find it funny that after 4 years, all the people who STILL want to kill ODN are STILL unable to do so, and it irritates them so.
[/quote]

One of these days...

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281215008' post='2403978']
I also find it funny that after 4 years, all the people who STILL want to kill ODN are STILL unable to do so, and it irritates them so.
[/quote]

Few people care about you guys anymore. I can barely get the effort up to make fun of you these days. You found your Toady niche and that's the end of anything interesting from you.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281370561' post='2407695']
I'd just like to add that recent events once again prove how badly Cyber Nations needs the New Sith Order. Yes, the war is bad for us, but it is good for the game as a whole. We will sacrifice ourselves to save the soul of Cyber Nations. We are your Savior, CN.

Oh and GATO should disband. Yeah I couldn't give my honest opinion on them due to diplomatic reasons, but there ya go. They add nothing of value to the game. They're just flat out boring.
[/quote]

So, this list cannot be taken seriously, because you cannot state your real opinions for diplomatic reasons. Excellent, that clears up why you think alliances like Legion, NATO and Valhalla should stick around.

Edited by Kalasin

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281370561' post='2407695']
I'd just like to add that recent events once again prove how badly Cyber Nations needs the New Sith Order. Yes, the war is bad for us, but it is good for the game as a whole. We will sacrifice ourselves to save the soul of Cyber Nations. We are your Savior, CN.
[/quote]
Actually, you're hogging all the war to yourself. You haven't saved us at all.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281702802' post='2414244']
Perhaps in Sith-speak, 'saved' actually means 'bored'.
[/quote]
Then damn, I consider the NSO the "saviors" of CN. They "save" me on a regular basis with their decrees of "salvation".

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281702802' post='2414244']
Perhaps in Sith-speak, 'saved' actually means 'bored'.
[/quote]

Considering how much you've posted during this war, I hardly think you're bored of it. You're welcome.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280790531' post='2398896']
I'd like it if it became universally frowned upon to give protectorates to micro alliances. The tech raiders would take care of the rest.
[/quote]
I agree, all these micro alliances are a waste of energy and time. Luckily my own alliance doesn't do protectorates anymore.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1281636279' post='2412918']
Yeah, it took a lot of work for MHA to carefully avoid any and all wars it possibly could by latching on to whoever they thought was in power. It also takes a lot of work to never bust ghosts.
[/quote]

You know, even if that was true, it would still take a lot of work. ;)

Edited by caligula

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1281693184' post='2414165']
So, this list cannot be taken seriously, because you cannot state your real opinions for diplomatic reasons. Excellent, that clears up why you think alliances like Legion, NATO and Valhalla should stick around.
[/quote]

See that isnt a fair analogy.

GATO was treatied to NSO at the time so ergo thats where the 'diplomacy' part of his statment came in. They are now no longer treatied and he can voice his disgust.

Now then you COULD say that he might be hiding behind diplo speak regarding NATO becuase NSO are still treatied to them.

BUT

ODN and Valhalla are NOT treatied to NSO and as such he has no need to refrain from speaking his mind about either of our alliances....

SO

When making the same comparison (ie: oranges to oranges :P) of 2 non treatied alliances, he CLEARLY stated that ODN sucks and should should disband. Valhalla, although probably not among his most liked or favorite alliances(I honestly dont know) he recommends to stay as we at least bring something to the table other then facepalms.

Go figure