Your favorite alliance motto?

Caleb279

So I'm bored out of my mind on summer break. Aside from getting back into CN, I've done basically nothing but write, read Cracked.com, and sleep. I was messing around on the CN wiki tonight (its 4am here) and started going over alliances I once knew. On most all pages are the alliance mottos. Some of them are the traditional "loyalty, bravery, honor" crap everyone says, some are Latin sayings, others are quite hilarious.

I was just curious to know what everyone's favorite motto is, of any alliance past or present. I may put up a poll later....who knows.

My personal favorite is either ASC's "Fortune Favors the Bold", or Fark's "Beer, Boobies, and Another Word That Starts With 'B'!"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1280228739' post='2391074']
None of them, mottos are dumb.
[/quote]
Pssh...no they're not.

[quote]"Invicta Red"

-Invicta

My favourite. It really telegraphed their move to red years in advance, and still nobody saw it coming.[/quote]

It was a conspiracy to begin with.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1280237326' post='2391157']
Aside from my own alliance's motto, definitely a fan of AGW Overlords and their motto of "Hold my beer and watch this!"
[/quote]

The man has me convinced, on both accounts; my alliance (mandatory) is the best but that is funny as hell.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1280246122' post='2391238']
To Hell and Back, Together.

[/quote]

Like it a lot. On a related note...does anyone know why their boards are offline?

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1280250986' post='2391357']
Our boards aren't offline.

And yeah, I am obviously partial to our motto(s) as well as our warcry: "pew pew pew, clickity clickity click" ... :P
[/quote]
When I try to sign in, it says "boards offline" and that I'm not authorized to enter.

I like the sexi war cry :smug:

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1280252186' post='2391388']
According to our wiki, apparently our motto is "What?"

But I like our unofficial "[b]Disregard Wenches, Acquire Currency[/b]" far more.
[/quote]
Win. Also, your avatar :awesome:

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1280251136' post='2391359']
When I try to sign in, it says "boards offline" and that I'm not authorized to enter.

I like the sexi war cry :smug:
[/quote]

We're not at ragnarok-alliance.com anymore ... it is ragnarokalliance.com now ... no hyphen.