Official disbandment of the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Fortuna Fortes Juvat[/i]

May the former member states of GGA now be more able to enjoy Fortuna's favor, in collaboration with stronger leaderships, than the ones which facilitated and allowed this disbandment.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1280216634' post='2391012']
Don't seem like the most popular alliance, but I hope you rest in peace. Classy move Ronin and Gondor.
[/quote]

They didn't always come across very well but they do deserve the right to be at peace now that the alliance is dead.

All the best to the former GGAers.

So much history is contained within your walls and the minds and memories of your members. I sincerely hope this is not lost nor forgotten. Certainly your name will not be, for better or worse. Good luck to all GGA members in finding the right home.

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280195341' post='2390607']
Also, let me take this moment to say how much we ex-GGAers all appreciate the vultures that have been messaging us with recruitment letters:

The Conservative Underground
MCXA
Tetris
Guru Order
TORN

Those are the ones I have received. Stay classy.
[/quote]

Not sure who sent them but yours was most definitely a mistake. Stay ugly.

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1280243181' post='2391203']
Not sure who sent them but yours was most definitely a mistake. Stay ugly.
[/quote]

As leader of tetris, I can confirm we don't want you. Kthnx.

Good riddance. There may have been a lot of history but most of it was spent as arrogant sycophants or lame ducks still desperate to be relevant. There is no GGA legacy. Good luck to all the members who are left although I wouldn't surprised if another GGA crops up in the future when someone like JB gets bored.

I don't remember it exactly but I'll never forget that "we don't need WRC's as we're protected by NPO's" quote. I suppose that's the GGA legacy.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1280247065' post='2391258']
Good riddance. There may have been a lot of history but most of it was spent as arrogant sycophants or lame ducks still desperate to be relevant. There is no GGA legacy. Good luck to all the members who are left although I wouldn't surprised if another GGA crops up in the future when someone like JB gets bored.

I don't remember it exactly but I'll never forget that "we don't need WRC's as we're protected by NPO's" quote. I suppose that's the GGA legacy.
[/quote]

Despite your insipid naivety, there is a GGA legacy. Many of our own detractors have acknowledged this. We certainly had our low points, no one can argue that. But for better or for worse we helped shape the ebb and flow of this world, and I am proud of so many of our members that have gone on to do great things in other Alliances.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1280192568' post='2390552']
This is a joke of a statement. Other than the color, the Grand Global Alliance shares nothing in common with that alliance.
[/quote]
Yep. No historical connection, no common members...

Wait, what?

You may not like them, but you appear to be laying it on a bit thick and achieving great heights of ludicrousness.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1280196169' post='2390637']
How exactly do you go from optimistic mood to disbandement mode in less than 24 hours? Bipolar syndrome for alliances?
[/quote]
They're following in Atlantis' footsteps.