Your Drama Sucks

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280339476' post='2392597']
I don't really care, to be honest. That you feel the need to keep spinning is what's making this such a treat for me.
[/quote]

Do you know what the meaning of spin is? I suggest you go reread your definitions a little bit because you seem to be misinformed. Attacking the issue head on does not exactly fall under the definition of spin. At this point, it looks as if you are just throwing out words that are even minutely related to the situation just for the sake of saving face.

The only reason I even dignified you with a response was because you felt the need to continue your charade.

[quote]
Gosh, getting called both a 'prick' and a 'moron' in the same discussion. It would seem I've touched a nerve or two.

Can't imagine why.
[/quote]

I state facts and only facts. You are being a moron. That is a fact. You continue to fail to recognize your shoddy evidence and continue to buy into your little conspiracy theory. I do not intend to insult you, even if you feel insulted by it. I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to cherry pick this particular little section from my response.

[quote]
Actually, I do have more. Three days ago, and in a gesture of continued goodwill, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89668&view=findpost&p=2389228"]I offered to share it with the Emperor of the New Pacific Order[/url]. He never got back to me, so presumably he's not interested. I'm not sure I feel like sharing anymore. If he doesn't care enough about his own alliance, then perhaps a knife in the back is what he deserves.

<cue the 'Oh you just hate the NPO' chorus>
[/quote]

By all means dump them here. I would love to see your new found evidence so that we can knock them down again. Or if you don't want to lose further face, you can PM them to me.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's shoddy about they logs? Are they fake? If they are not, then what makes them shoddy?

And yes I know your stance, as in he was not authorised, he acted alone, yadda yadda. I just find it strange you say the logs are shoddy (if they are fake then fair enough) but if they are not then they are not shoddy, but in fact a true representation. thus not shoddy, If anything is shoddy it is the idiot who approached Zog.

Bearing in mind I'm not English, the word shoddy I think means fake bad poorly manufactured?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1280340930' post='2392626']
What's shoddy about they logs? Are they fake? If they are not, then what makes them shoddy?
[/quote]

Who said anything about shoddy logs? The logs themselves are real. I said shoddy evidence. When you use the word evidence, it means that it is being used to demonstrate a line of reasoning or an assertion of a truth. In this case, the evidence is shoddy because there are circumstances that counter the assertion of truth. These circumstances are the fact that Chron is not a Foreign Affairs government member, he's talking to showing his intentions to someone he's never spoken to before, Zog is clearly not a government member, and Chron has done this before. All of this puts doubt on his logs being used to assert his conspiracy theory. Therefore; shoddy evidence.

[quote]Bearing in mind I'm not English, the word shoddy I think means fake bad poorly manufactured? [/quote]

I'm just using it as a figure of speech. You are correct in that if taken literally, the evidence can't possibly be rundown or poorly manufactured.

Edited by Jrenster

Kingzog for what it's worth. Some of us are grateful for sharing these logs to the NPO. I do not believe you hate the NPO. Indifferent, absolutely. Hate no.

In regards to turning this to Drama numero uno...well we all know anything that has NPO on it has the potential of becoming EPIC...so you are on the right track.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1280342183' post='2392663']
Kingzog for what it's worth. Some of us are grateful for sharing these logs to the NPO. I do not believe you hate the NPO. Indifferent, absolutely. Hate no.

In regards to turning this to Drama numero uno...well we all know anything that has NPO on it has the potential of becoming EPIC...so you are on the right track.
[/quote]

when I began reading these logs I laughed lots, I knew instantly he was not going to be authorised to do that (he's like a bad batman evil character) but I kept reading them because of comedy value.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280340132' post='2392607']
I'm interested to know how Zog equates NSO to Legion.
[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think it's in reference to:

[quote]02:49 TehChron for the NSO, either well reach the top, becoming a true power player
02:49 TehChron or well become the Legion of Brown[/quote]

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1280337496' post='2392575']
So, any truth to the rumors that Zog was not the only guy approached with such a proposal?
[/quote]
Well I tried to strike a deal with Londo once but he said that while my offer was appreciated, he didn't need another spy in the NSO.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280332088' post='2392502']
Are you trying to say that we're dicks? Because I'll agree to that. If you're trying to say that we're completely ignorant, then you need to get a reality check. I think our control of this thread easily reflects our grasp on world events.
[/quote]

No, no I was simply having 10-15 minutes of entertainment, lucked out when Ivan came along. It always intrigues me when people dismiss others as insignificant in reply, particularly members of antiquity. Your grasp on world events is indicative of the amount of personal capital the heavy hitters of your alliance have put into this thread. Really, chron acting alone outside of the government pervue brings out the likes of Ivan to address the insignificant peanut gallery is a very clear reflection of your control, indeed.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280349867' post='2392848']
No, no I was simply having 10-15 minutes of entertainment, lucked out when Ivan came along. It always intrigues me when people dismiss others as insignificant in reply, particularly members of antiquity. Your grasp on world events is indicative of the amount of personal capital the heavy hitters of your alliance have put into this thread. Really, chron acting alone outside of the government pervue brings out the likes of Ivan to address the insignificant peanut gallery is a very clear reflection of your control, indeed.
[/quote]

I don't know why you keep talking about Moldavi this and Moldavi that. Was I talking about Moldavi? No. I was talking about NSO and how you said we have our heads up our $@!. You're far too obsessed with Moldavi.

Now, let's say I make a thread about some RoK government member saying that he plans to betray Fark. I would say with near absolutely certainty that your alliance would do the same thing and defend yourself against such ridiculous accusations. So I suggest that you shut up and quit being so damn petty.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280350830' post='2392860']
I don't know why you keep talking about Moldavi this and Moldavi that. Was I talking about Moldavi? No. I was talking about NSO and how you said we have our heads up our $@!. You're far too obsessed with Moldavi. [/quote]

I'm not obsessed with moldavi I just find him, you and your alliance entertaining.

[quote]Now, let's say I make a thread about some RoK government member saying that he plans to betray Fark. I would say with near absolutely certainty that your alliance would do the same thing. So I suggest that you shut up and quit being so damn petty.
[/quote]

You would suggest I shut up, or what exactly? You sith are highly entertaining, let me guess there is a sticky somewhere on the double secret sith boards with rebuttals to choose from, copy, paste done. You should stop posting, sit back and privately seethe and embrace your hate.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280351115' post='2392870']
I'm not obsessed with moldavi I just find him, you and your alliance entertaining.

You would suggest I shut up, or what exactly? You sith are highly entertaining, let me guess there is a sticky somewhere on the double secret sith boards with rebuttals to choose from, copy, paste done. You should stop posting, sit back and privately seethe and embrace your hate.
[/quote]

Fine. Don't shut up. I don't care. I'm not the one prancing around the thread like a condescending simpleton.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280351571' post='2392880']
Fine. Don't shut up. I don't care. I'm not the one prancing around the thread like a condescending simpleton.
[/quote]

it's in my nature to be benevolent from time to time, you in fact are dancing around like a simpleton. Had you a brain in your head, you would understand every reply you make to me is enabling my entertainment at your expense.

My benevolence is thus ended, your tears are delicious

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280349867' post='2392848']It always intrigues me when people dismiss others as insignificant in reply[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89668&view=findpost&p=2391870"]Yeah, thats funny[/url]
[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280350830' post='2392860']I don't know why you keep talking about Moldavi this and Moldavi that. [/quote]
Did you read the last page? He received a verbal smack down from Moldavi. Hah, reminded me of the good old days, when people of very sharp tongues ruled this medium--- and it was awesome. His own fault really, instead of cutting his losses he tried something where he is outclassed.

And yet, here he is again. lol Some people don't have a clue.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280339476' post='2392597']Actually, I do have more. Three days ago, and in a gesture of continued goodwill, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89668&view=findpost&p=2389228"]I offered to share it with the Emperor of the New Pacific Order[/url]. He never got back to me, so presumably he's not interested. I'm not sure I feel like sharing anymore. If he doesn't care enough about his own alliance, then perhaps a knife in the back is what he deserves.[/quote]
Well honestly speaking, since you shared this much with the rest of us for drama purposes and some attention that goes with it (not blaming you for it, thats fine. Thanks for sharing the logs with NPO, for whatever reasons you have for that), I see no reason to not go the full stretch.

Just sayin'

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280352210' post='2392895']
And yet, here he is again. lol Some people don't have a clue.

[/quote]

Yes you being an expert in the field of not having a clue. Being "smacked down" by someone who deems me insignifigant is more indicitive of thier foolish pride and attempted grasp at a past reality. You of all people should be able to comprehend that notion, but I do understand the need for the dog and pony schtict it must be embarassing to have to come to terms with one of our hero's becoming shadows of thier former selves.

Wouldnt you agree Brainimir?

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280351886' post='2392888']
it's in my nature to be benevolent from time to time, you in fact are dancing around like a simpleton. Had you a brain in your head, you would understand every reply you make to me is enabling my entertainment at your expense.

My benevolence is thus ended, your tears are delicious
[/quote]

I'm not sure why you're still trying to wave your silly e-peen at me when I've clearly shown no interest in wanting to do so.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280352855' post='2392912']
I'm not sure why you're still trying to wave your silly e-peen at me when I've clearly shown no interest in wanting to do so.
[/quote]

Because you keep replying to me and enhancing my personal enjoyment. Was my last post to wordy to convey that or is this some sith mind trick?

I'm here for the lulz, sometimes it takes effort, sometimes it dosent.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280352724' post='2392908']Wouldnt you agree Brainimir?[/quote]
Interestingly enough, over the years I found out that the most common misspelling of my name is Brain-mir.
I expected misspellings, as the name isn't from an English speaking circle of names, but didn't had a clue that the common misspelling would take this particular route. Heh.
In regards to the rest of your post-- don't bother. I am not that easily baited, offended, whatever. Don't care.

Also guys, you are taking this topic now somewhat close to off "topicness", if we could get this back on tracks.
I am interested to see if Zog decides to share the rest, in public too.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280353392' post='2392930']
Also guys, you are taking this topic now somewhat close to off "topicness", if we could get this back on tracks.
I am interested to see if Zog decides to share the rest, in public too.
[/quote]

I have to disagree here. I think its better if Zog shares nothing more and just goes away.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280352210' post='2392895']
Well honestly speaking, since you shared this much with the rest of us for drama purposes and some attention that goes with it (not blaming you for it, thats fine. Thanks for sharing the logs with NPO, for whatever reasons you have for that)[/quote]

I didn't share it for drama purposes, but rather because:

a) There was an indirect threat to one of NoR's allies,
b) Contrary to popular belief, I harbor no particular ill-will toward the NPO, and;
c) The whole thing absolutely felt like a set-up.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280353392' post='2392930']I am interested to see if Zog decides to share the rest, in public too.[/quote]

The offer I made was to your Emperor. Since nearly 72 hours have passed, I believe I'm within my rights to retract the offer.

What's really interesting to me is that by [i]not[/i] offering any more details, I've started receiving information from people who are in no way affiliated with Nordreich or our allies. Said information tends to indicate that if there's no [i]organized[/i] effort against the NPO, then the anti-NPO sentiment in the NSO's government is at least not limited to Chron.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280353606' post='2392936']I have to disagree here. I think its better if Zog shares nothing more and just goes away.[/quote]

Better for the NSO? Yes, probably. Good to see you looking out for your new home.

(Shame you didn't care as much about your old one.)

I suppose that right about now would be a good time to point out that I'm simply responding to others. Thus I'm not the one who keeps breathing life into this.

Well done, NSO! Please keep bringing this to others' attention.

In the meantime, those with more information are invited to contact me via the usual means.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280356750' post='2393040']I didn't share it for drama purposes....[/quote]
Well, its the way you set up this thread,...
[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280356750' post='2393040']The offer I made was to your Emperor. Since nearly 72 hours have passed, I believe I'm within my rights to retract the offer.[/quote]
Fair enough.
[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280356750' post='2393040']...then the anti-NPO sentiment in the NSO's government is at least not limited to Chron.[/quote]
I do not know for goverment, but nobody here really believes how Chron is alone in his train of thought in regards to Pacifica. That is fine, people are entitled to their opinion. For now, it seems only Chron acted on them. Honestly, I see only silliness for NSO with NPO burned again so I hope others have more sense on them then Chron. That being said, its not that I have now some bad feelings towards NSO. Its all cool.

I suppose thats it for the thread, then.

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. KingZog is married?

Skinny dipping is fun, congrats!

Also, yeah, something is fishy about all of this. I've never gotten the impression that NSO held these types of feelings towards Pacifica. Set up maybe, or strange psy-op? Either way, the OP was a great read...