Tech Deals

The Bringer

[size="5"]EDIT CURRNETLY NOT LOOKING BUT WILL RESUME THIS TOPICS ACTION UPON NEEDING EXTRA SELLERS THANKS.[/size]

I'm looking for a large number of Tech buyers to help fill my alliances vacant tech slots, Yes TOOL has preference first hand but I cannot wait forever for the deals to happen so i'm opening it to you the CN community.

I have 14, Yes 14 tech selling nation, so a potential of a total of 70 Slots to be filled which is 3500 tech that can be sent every 10 days.

Shinra can fill up less than 20 of them but there are all those others without deals so I want to know if any of you would be interested in engaging deals with some of the nations in the Shinra Electric Power Company?

Feel free to come here http://shinra.forum-motion.com/forum.htm sign up where you can talk to the members themselves and to better arrange deals, or talk to me on here and i can direct you straight to nations who are in need of tech deals. Accepting either 3mil/100 or 3/50 (if your that nice) so bring your money and tech is what you'll see flooding out of Shinra!

Edited by The Bringer

I would love for three sellers to join a 3x3 tech club with NADC buyers as long as they know how tech deals work. As you know it would be 3/100.

Send me an in-game PM if you're interested and we can get started straight away.

My link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=334979