President William Caudill hospitalized.

Maelstrom Vortex

[b]CNN - Wolf Blitzer - The Situation Room -[/b] While exiting the diplomatic meetings in Pikachurin City, President William Caudill of the U.S. was hospitalized for an apparent heart attack. The President is in stable condition now and to be flown to Washington D.C. for stint emplacements to remedy some severely clogged arteries. His health is being closely monitored. In the meantime, Vice President Johnson has stepped up to fill the role of Temporary Acting President.

Eventually Mercton was able to greet the President as he was being wheeled out on his back to a medivac transport helicopter. They stopped only for a brief chat. "Heh, President Mercton.. I didn't honestly expect to many to visit me on my way out of here. Thank you for coming.. I.. think I'll be alright. Least the docs say I will be. They say I need two stints."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

An order was made to a special prison in China housing prisoners destined to go to China's medical schools for cadavers. One of the healthier prisoners would have their death penalty come earlier than expected. Execution was done... sort of... the twenty eight year old white collar crime offender was put into a irreversible vegetative state and put on a plane to Pikachurian City. In a vegetative state he was considered clinically dead under Chinese law, while the heart would be left in tact and could be obtained at Pikachurian doctors convenience.

OOC: This would be classified under the Chinese characteristics part of Federal elected republic with Chinese Characteristics obviously :P

Tradition in Sudan dictates flags only being flown at half mast in the event someone actually dies. As the President is still alive a simple get well soon card is sent along with a vase of flowers. The card is signed by Mad Dog Bob Denard and smells slightly of brandy.

After hearing that the President had been admitted into the hospital, Republican candidate James Johnson immediately suspended his campaign, hastily grabbed a rosary, and flew to the city where Caudill resided. When he discovered that the visitation would be limited to the Caudill family, Johnson said, "Very well. I will wait."

Jim Halpert has the following to say on Caudill illness:
"I send Caudill my regards and he will recieve a card, but it is best for him to not get swarmed with visitors and allow him some rest. I will continue my campaigning and I hope he gets better."

Edited by Ryan Milley