Sparta Declares War on Self; Allies Baffled

Olaf Styke

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='22 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1279773177' post='2384019']
Edit: Also relevant because of the current conflict between myself and Wilhelm, the idea of a civil war in Sparta came up, with Sparta split down the middle between me and Wil. Doubtless no end of amusement.
[/quote]
Ummm, yeah. About that...
I took over sparta while you guys we're looking. [img]http://www.cnsparta.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/bacon.gif[/img]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='22 July 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1279811408' post='2384444']
Don't have a civil war, or all the [b]innocent ghosts[/b] might get hurt :(
[/quote]

98% of the time, this is an oxymoron. :P The other 2% are either established veterans (ZoomZoomZoom ghosted TOOL once during war) or really super-awesome peeps who are willing to help out even when they aren't official members. (There was this guy named Sholorand who was a ghost but still fought for TOOL during Karmageddon.)

Well, any allies intervening would then obviously have to declare on themselves. In INT's case, we'd probably split into four sub-groups: Ex-CPCN, Ex-SE, Ex-TRF, and Recruits. Then we'd have an epic civil war that Ex-TRFers would win (we'd call in reinforcements from TRF) and we'd set up an oppressive dictatorship (led by Seixas) masquerading as a democracy in which we farmed tech from the other three groups.

Actually, that sounds like a lot of fun. Somebody do this please.