What the hell, Chim?

Penkala

[quote name='Branimir' date='21 July 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1279748924' post='2383329']
Does the entire CN date each other?
[/quote]
how are YOU doin'

has he posted proof yet? Atleast some of the other drama threads deliver

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Facade' date='21 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1279748699' post='2383321']
What's humorous is that his bringing this up on the OWF has made everyone believe that the issue between Spamalot and IAA is because of some !@#$%^&* "spying" thing. Spamalot's position on this matter is not Chimaera 'spied' on us. We knew of him channel lurking in our private channel. We accept that and have nothing against him on that.

What we are truly appalled and offended by is the complete fabrication of lies orchestrated by Chimaera and Mercyfallout to coerce Spamalot into admitting that Reaper was behind the hacking of IAA's forums. There was no actual evidence pointing towards NationReaper or Spamalot, but IAA took it upon itself to assume Spamalot was the perpetrator, and tried to bully and harass Spamalot with threats of force if we did not turn over logs that in fact did not exist.

I can only assume that Penkala only knew part of the situation and didn't understand the full nature of what was going on.
[/quote]

That or Penkala just likes to cause drama and loves attention. You make the decision. What sounds more like Penkala: He's mistaken and cries murder over a minor incident...or...He's a drama queen and strives for the spotlight?

Well, that's not fair, you could say the answer is both.

How about, we're all right...Penkala is an idiot.

[quote name='JWConner' date='21 July 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1279749064' post='2383331']
How about, we're all right...Penkala is an idiot.
[/quote]

Pretty much the moral of the thread. When will everyone stop listening to him?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='21 July 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1279748507' post='2383313']
The one thing that should be learned from this thread is that Penkala gets a lot more attention than he deserves.

Nothing to see here people, move on.
[/quote]
This is win.

Also, wickedj, no...he doesn't [i]have [/i]proof.

Penkala, public relations lesson for the day: If evidence of something falls in your lap, and you don't want to share the evidence with the public [I]don't talk about it in public[/I]. At best, you will accomplish nothing and at worst you will lose any credibility in relation to the subject and make people less inclined to believe you later on if things progress to a point where you actually feel the need to share your evidence.

[quote name='Caleb279' date='21 July 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1279749180' post='2383335']
This is win.

Also, wickedj, no...he doesn't [i]have [/i]proof.
[/quote]

He does have proof!!! I know so... cause he said so!!! If he said it then it must be true! After all, he is... oh right, penk... never mind.

[quote name='Branimir' date='21 July 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1279748924' post='2383329']
[/quote]
She and I have been dating far longer than just the time she's played CN. It's a bit of a long story.

[quote name='mrott' date='21 July 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1279749381' post='2383342']
He does have proof!!! I know so... cause he said so!!! If he said it then it must be true! After all, he is... oh right, penk... never mind.
[/quote]
Oh yes, I'll just take his word for it, because that's always worked in the past :awesome::rolleyes:

This is turning out to be priceless.

Penkala jumped on a soapbox screaming about how IAA is evil for spying and then refuses to show any proof that it was spying. Every account so far shows that they joked around…..and as was stated someone even yelled “SEX CHANGE” after the name swap. Oooooo so evil. Time and time again people are asking for proof and Penkala won’t give it. After he jumped on the soapbox to scream to the “peanut gallery” about the evil deeds he refuses to give that same peanut gallery any proof. Its just priceless.

The only evil thing that has come out of this topic is we all paid attention to Penkala again.

[quote name='Facade' date='21 July 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1279748699' post='2383321']
What's humorous is that his bringing this up on the OWF has made everyone believe that the issue between Spamalot and IAA is because of some !@#$%^&* "spying" thing. Spamalot's position on this matter is not Chimaera 'spied' on us. We knew of him channel lurking in our private channel. We accept that and have nothing against him on that.[/quote]

Oh dear Penkala.

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='21 July 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1279749516' post='2383351']
This is turning out to be priceless.

Penkala jumped on a soapbox screaming about how IAA is evil for spying and then refuses to show any proof that it was spying. Every account so far shows that they joked around…..and as was stated someone even yelled “SEX CHANGE” after the name swap. Oooooo so evil. Time and time again people are asking for proof and Penkala won’t give it. After he jumped on the soapbox to scream to the “peanut gallery” about the evil deeds he refuses to give that same peanut gallery any proof. Its just priceless.

The only evil thing that has come out of this topic is we all paid attention to Penkala again.
[/quote]
Kinda sums it all up doesn't it?

Also, HAI BTA!

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='21 July 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1279749760' post='2383355']
Maybe he'll get the picture this time...and not make another thread like this again.
[/quote]

Yeah...I won't hold my breath.

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1279736270' post='2382856']
I have proof he spied.
[/quote]
Then you have a CB.

This thread does not belong here. If you have proof of Chimmy spying on your ally, you need to go talk to your government about it. If you don't, then you're just full of !@#$.

[quote name='Facade' date='21 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1279748699' post='2383321']
I can only assume that Penkala only knew part of the situation and didn't understand the full nature of what was going on.
[/quote]
I can only assume he didn't care. You may have noticed how much Penkala loves his soapbox.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' date='21 July 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1279750366' post='2383375']
I can only assume he didn't care. You may have noticed how much Penkala loves his soapbox.
[/quote]

The quotes get better and better. What do you say we spam this thread and get it locked so Penkala stops? Ahahaha

[quote name='Caleb279' date='21 July 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1279750695' post='2383384']
The quotes get better and better. What do you say we spam this thread and get it locked so Penkala stops? Ahahaha
[/quote]

Only problem with that is he'll start up another one claiming he's overtaking some new alliance or how someone else spied but refuses to show proof.

It's all a cycle with the kid. He does love his soapboxes though.

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1279735719' post='2382833']
So it turns out [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89447]it was all a joke.[/url] IAA hadn't actually been hacked. It was their own forum owner who did it. That's not the end to this story, however. The way Chimaera has handled the past week or so is pathetic.

Chim, I know you're mad that some of your members got fed up and left, but the fact that you threatened / accused Spamalot during this incident when it [i]was your own guy[/i] is hilarious. First, Chim threatens to attack them for leaving IAA, then, when your own forum admin plays a joke, you accuse them of being behind it and threaten to roll them for it.

And that's not all! It turns out Chim has been using his girlfriend's IRC account [i]without her permission[/i] to spy on Spamalot's private channel and try to gain evidence against them.

The threats of war, the spying on Spamalot's nations, the vitriol, the threats to attack if Spamalot didn't turn over log files, the accusations and the espionage is ridiculous. Nations are allowed to leave IAA. Chimaera, you no credibility anymore. Neither does MercyFallout. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

IAA, get your house in order.
[/quote]

Let's divide this up.

1) Chim ranted and raved when people left. That is what Chim does because he's passionate about his alliance. He rejoices when he gets a big recruit, he cries bloody murder when people leave. That passion and the depth for which he cares for the alliance is why he was such a great emperor. Given what he has accomplished with it I will be the last person to condemn him for it.

2) Whether or not there were suspicions, conjectures, or what not IAA was not going to go to war without something exceedingly solid. Additionally while some may be angry that some folks left there are still ex-members who current members including myself still care for. We'd want some good evidence. Could war have happened? It's possible. But IAA is a fairly conservative alliance - perhaps at times too conservative - and the final trigger would not have been pulled without great care first. A potential war and an actual war are miles apart. IAA's history of actually initiating a war is quite limited at best. There is good reason why nothing happened. And why nothing probably was going to occur.

3) What chim and his girlfriend do are between the two of them. This isn't a situation where he got his girlfriend to apply to an alliance covertly out of the blue. It's an odd - even perplexing - situation but one known to all parties. But in the end one that probably helped more than hurt in smoothing things over.

Edited by Taget

[quote name='Haflinger' date='21 July 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1279750170' post='2383366']
Then you have a CB.

This thread does not belong here. If you have proof of Chimmy spying on your ally, you need to go talk to your government about it. If you don't, then you're just full of !@#$.
[/quote]

You must have forgotten... He has no alliance, nor does he have any allies. He's a freelance BS'er... free is about right, matching the quality of his work. No wonder he doesn't have any allies.

I doubt many people care enough to feel strongly one way or another.

[quote name='Branimir' date='21 July 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1279748924' post='2383329']
[/quote]

That's why I signed up four years ago. You know....for the ladies.

No progress as of yet on that front, but I continue to be optimistic.

[quote name='Lennox' date='21 July 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1279751974' post='2383421']
I sure as hell call that spying.
[/quote]

I agree with the Sith here. If you come into my private government channel without personal invitation or warrant, that is as bad as spying, especially if you become privy to information discussed in said private quorum.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='21 July 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1279752253' post='2383430']
I agree with the Sith here. If you come into my private government channel without personal invitation or warrant, that is as bad as spying, especially if you become privy to information discussed in said private quorum.
[/quote]

I would most definitely agree. Except that in this case...

Spamalot's position on this matter is not Chimaera 'spied' on us. [b]We knew of him channel lurking in our private channel. We accept that and have nothing against him on that.[/b]
[/quote]

Edited by Michael von Prussia