What the hell, Chim?

Penkala

[quote name='Caleb279' date='21 July 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1279744790' post='2383180']
I'm setting my popcorn down once more here...

Penkala: Why the hell did you make this thread? You clearly don't have proof. Go home.

Also, here's what spying is from dictionary.com:

He wasn't deployed specifically to extract info, and didn't do it secretly according to him. Suck it Penkala, you're wrong. He wasn't spying even by your terms.

I'll go back to my popcorn now.

EDIT: Also, Tigerdonia Redux wins post of the thread
[/quote]
I do have proof, I'm just not sharing it with the world. Is this that hard of a concept? Besides, my word is backed up by Chim and a member of Spamalot -- this DID happen.

And yes, he did it secretly. He used someone else's identity. And those are your definitions of spying, not mine.

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1279744745' post='2383178']
And the proof is that everyone says it happened. I'm not handing out logs willy-nilly for the peanut gallery's viewing pleasure.
[/quote]

Actually pretty much everybody is saying he didn't do it and you keep using the old tactic of "if you say a lie often enough people start to believe it." No one's denying he was there with Buttercup and they decided to have some fun changing screen names. What there's absolutely no proof or suggestion if (thus far) is Chim trying to deceive anyone to gain an advantage in the game or cause problems for others. It wasn't done clandestinely nor with any goal other than having fun. You must realise by now no one's going to take it seriously unless you at least try and provide some evidence. If you've not got anything to hide yourself then you'd provide at elast some log extracts to try and make a believable point.

Penkala, stop making yourself look like an even bigger idiot. Changing your name to someone else's username when the people in the room see you do it and know the two people concerned are together does not make it a secret attempt to spy. It was all totally out in the open. At least read what people are saying before responding to them with nonsense.

Edited by malashaan

[quote name='Schad' date='21 July 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1279740502' post='2383010']
There are apparently only two plotlines in CN drama...group raids, and quasi-spy situations involving love interests (past or present).
[/quote]

I agree with this man

Since this situation is resolved and Chim is no longer the Emperor, I don't see the point of this thread.

Edited by SiCkO

[quote name='malashaan' date='21 July 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1279745149' post='2383197']
Actually pretty much everybody is saying he didn't do it and you keep using the old tactic of "if you say a lie often enough people start to believe it." No one's denying he was there with Buttercup and they decided to have some fun changing screen names. What there's absolutely no proof or suggestion if (thus far) is Chim trying to deceive anyone to gain an advantage in the game or cause problems for others. It wasn't done clandestinely nor with any goal other than having fun. You must realise by now no one's going to take it seriously unless you at least try and provide some evidence. If you've not got anything to hide yourself then you'd provide at elast some log extracts to try and make a believable point.
[/quote]

No, pretty much everyone is saying he [i]did[/i] do it but that it was a joke.

Whats the point of the thread Penkala? It is and has been handled internally between IAA and Spamalot, there is no need for you or for this thread. You literally have nothing at all to do with the situation and its been handled you're now just trying to get yourself some more attention.

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1279745268' post='2383205']
No, pretty much everyone is saying he [i]did[/i] do it but that it was a joke.
[/quote]

And yet again basic comprehension proves too difficult for you. You're claiming he was spying and trying to deceive people for in-game nefarious purposes. Absolutely no one is backing you up on that. If it was a joke, and one that most people seem to have been aware of at the time, then your allegations are totally bogus. Maybe you should get someone to help explain the big words to you before responding to anyone else.

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1279744745' post='2383178']
And the proof is that everyone says it happened. I'm not handing out logs willy-nilly for the peanut gallery's viewing pleasure.
[/quote]

I don't really care what happened here, that's between Spamalot/IAA and if it goes far enough, their allies, but this statement is priceless.

You come here and start a thread by throwing out all these accusations and then when someone asks for your proof you try and pull the "Har dar, I'm not doing anything for the peanut gallery. Har dar!!" When your entire reasoning for starting this thread is to play to the "peanut gallery".

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='21 July 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1279741162' post='2383036']
This is being taken care of privately. I would like to thank Penkala for once again taking up the role of Walford. Since Walford is severely lacking in posts, we most assuredly need someone to step in and be nailed to a cross for our sins. I for one welcome Penkala being nailed to a cross for all our sins.
[/quote]

Dochartaigh...my new favorite member of IAA :D

Now, is it just me, or does anyone find this HILARIOUS that NationReaper is crying about being spied on and Penkala is making a scene for him? I dunno bout anyone else, but the irony is frickin fantabulous.

For those of you who don't know, NationReaper (previous entity "Voldorish") spied on VA, with Penkala's backing, and they both thought it was hilarious and were quite proud of themselves. Now, it's a travesty that a nick change on IRC was committed. OH NOES!!!

[i][b][color="#FF0000"]/Conner eats his popcorn[/color][/b][/i] :popcorn:

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' date='21 July 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1279745891' post='2383228']
And commence another cry-for-attention effort on your part, Penkala. What will your next moral crusade take the form of, dare I ask?
[/quote]
I believe NPO, mostly Baka, is back to killing kittens, i believe he will be defending the puppies who can no long chase after said kittens. Penkala, going after things where he doesnt belong.

Also NPO is not killing kittens

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1279745103' post='2383193']
I do have proof, I'm just not sharing it with the world. Is this that hard of a concept? Besides, my word is backed up by Chim and a member of Spamalot -- this DID happen.

And yes, he did it secretly. He used someone else's identity. And those are your definitions of spying, not mine.
[/quote]
You aren't sharing it, you don't have it. Period. As other comments have stated, you aren't backed up. Otherwise prove it.

tl;dr: You're wrong until proven right.

[quote name='Greg23' date='21 July 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1279746151' post='2383240']
I believe NPO, mostly Baka, is back to killing kittens, i believe he will be defending the puppies who can no long chase after said kittens. Penkala, going after things where he doesnt belong.

Also NPO is not killing kittens
[/quote]

What an outrage - how dare Pacifica not kill kittens. I'll make a note to speak with Weirdgus on this matter.

Sadly, I can half believe the commencement of a "Pacifica isn't evil enough" campaign or some other nonsense considering the absolute garbage that you, Penkala, have continued to shuffle onto these hallowed forums. You struck gold a few times but at this point your efforts to remain relevant are just pathetic. Take a hint from some other people around here and save the raging for when there's actually a decent evil enemy to rage against instead of trying to make a giant issue over nothing.

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' date='21 July 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1279745891' post='2383228']
And commence another cry-for-attention effort on your part, Penkala. What will your next moral crusade take the form of, dare I ask?
[/quote]

Not sure yet. The next time an alliance harasses another and won't listen to reason or back down, I guess.

[quote]You aren't sharing it, you don't have it. Period. [/quote]

This is clearly going to work on me.

[quote name='JWConner' date='21 July 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1279745995' post='2383231']
Dochartaigh...my new favorite member of IAA :D

Now, is it just me, or does anyone find this HILARIOUS that NationReaper is crying about being spied on and Penkala is making a scene for him? I dunno bout anyone else, but the irony is frickin fantabulous.

For those of you who don't know, NationReaper (previous entity "Voldorish") spied on VA, with Penkala's backing, and they both thought it was hilarious and were quite proud of themselves. Now, it's a travesty that a nick change on IRC was committed. OH NOES!!!

[i][b][color="#FF0000"]/Conner eats his popcorn[/color][/b][/i] :popcorn:
[/quote]
And I love you. It is rather hilarious...forgot about that scandal. All the more reason Penkala is an idiot for doing this.

[quote name='JWConner' date='21 July 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1279745995' post='2383231']
[/quote]
I wouldn't doubt it at all. Penkala is pretty hypocritical if you've never noticed.

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1279746491' post='2383249']
This is clearly going to work on me.
[/quote]
Didn't say it would...you're just pointless until you have proof.

Thelistener: Really :wub: Or was that sarcasm?

EDIT: For those who care I have officially put away my popcorn.

Edited by Caleb279

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='21 July 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1279736122' post='2382849']
Chimaera is one of the, if not the, greatest leaders on Planet Bob. Show some respect. He was just looking after his home. He's protecting something that he has put years into, there is nothing wrong with that. (Spying should never be condoned, but Chim deserves the benefit of the doubt)
[/quote]

After your recent escapades you should probably sit quietly in the corner rather then trying to berate penkala for calling out an act of idiocy. <_<

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 July 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1279738463' post='2382942']
Yes, I have proof, otherwise I wouldn't take this to the OWF. No, I'm not posting logs. But the fact that Chimaera agrees that what I have logs of actually happened (although he says for another purpose) is proof enough.

Edit: Chim, straw-manning this isn't going to work. I never claimed you spy [i]all the time[/i], nor that you are evil.
[/quote]

hmmm... I must have missed a post somewhere. Can someone point me to the post in this thread that said:

[quote]
"I Chim confess my sins of spying on another alliance by utilizing the nick of another user to access a gov private chat room and hereby condemn myself to any and all punishment including having someone that has nothing to do with the matter (that would be penkala for those that aren't too quick) drag it all over OWF"
[/quote]

Until then... I suppose chim is innocent. Or ya know, other proof is presented (if it exists)

What's humorous is that his bringing this up on the OWF has made everyone believe that the issue between Spamalot and IAA is because of some !@#$%^&* "spying" thing. Spamalot's position on this matter is not Chimaera 'spied' on us. We knew of him channel lurking in our private channel. We accept that and have nothing against him on that.

What we are truly appalled and offended by is the complete fabrication of lies orchestrated by Chimaera and Mercyfallout to coerce Spamalot into admitting that Reaper was behind the hacking of IAA's forums. There was no actual evidence pointing towards NationReaper or Spamalot, but IAA took it upon itself to assume Spamalot was the perpetrator, and tried to bully and harass Spamalot with threats of force if we did not turn over logs that in fact did not exist.

I can only assume that Penkala only knew part of the situation and didn't understand the full nature of what was going on.