An Announcement from Athens

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpoiL' date='21 July 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1279756775' post='2383561']
Class. Get some.
[/quote]

Like a high-school dropout... no class?

Congrats JGoods, I'm excited to see where you take us. Canadians 4 lyfe omgomgomg.

o/ Londo you will always have my respect

But but but... Jgoods? Out of everyone Jgoods? What happened to HavoK? >_>

Not the best choice but, still a good one.

o/ Jgoods
o/ Athens

[quote name='Emporor' date='22 July 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1279773689' post='2384029']
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=183432"]Look at this.[/url]

A good thing too.

Enjoy your rest old friend. It's been an honour to work with you since the friendship between our alliances first formed.

Best of luck in the new position Jgoods, I know you'll do good. We'll [i]try[/i] not to drunk query you too much either :awesome:

[quote name='SpoiL' date='21 July 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1279756775' post='2383561']
Class. Get some.
[/quote]
You're cute, with your little black bow and use of repetition to insult. Simply adorable. :blush:

Congrats to Londo on retirement. Liquor's on the counter, beer's in the fridge, and the game's on the tube. Pick a recliner.

:ph34r:

Enjoy your retirement, Londo, you're earned it; it cannot be denied the influence you had on the growth of Athens. With respect, I salute you.

And Jgoods, you do have some large shoes to fill. However, if Londo appointed you, then you probably will do just fine.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='22 July 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1279773798' post='2384032']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=183432"]Look at this.[/url]

A good thing too.
[/quote]
There is a whole lot more to that than you know... It's not my place to address, but I had my reasons. I wasn't the only one to leave.

I wish Athens the best. Congrats rsox (and Jgoods) on the appointments.

Good luck in retirement Londo - you did so much for Athens - I'm sure it will never be forgot

o/ Athens
o/ Londo

Edited by Reign of HavoK

[quote name='Ardus' date='21 July 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1279744833' post='2383183']
There is none to be found over there.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Londo stepped on quite a few toes with his attacks on TPF, Ni, among others, and his general arrogance. It should come as no surprise that some people are glad to see him gone. As for your comment about class, coming from someone in CnG I find that amusing. Your entire bloc is filled with some of the least classy people I've ever encountered, with almost everyone coming for your members some sort of insult or snide comment. As much as I hate to say it, it is the truth these days, so really you do not have much room to speak on the subject of class. I am sure that there were plenty of you who cheered Moo's or Ivan's stepping downs. So, why should you be treated any different?[/color]

[quote name='Emporor' date='21 July 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1279773689' post='2384029']

Not the best choice but, still a good one.

o/ Jgoods
o/ Athens
[/quote]

Remind me why I care about your opinion, I just can't seem to figure out why I would. OH THATS RIGHT! I don't. Keep your nose out of places it doesn't belong. ;)

Congratulations to my good friend rsoxbronco1! :wub:

Edited by Jgoods45