History of CNRP

Ryan Milley

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1280371099' post='2393372']
I see no mention of Sarah in all that. Biased much? :P
[/quote]
Nobody likes peace loving people, people who use the policy of, "Peace through superior firepower". :ph34r:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1280371213' post='2393376']
Nobody likes peace loving people, people who use the policy of, "Peace through superior firepower". :ph34r:
[/quote]
Ah, but she did go to war once, which broke up Nordland. Her diplomacy shook the world to its core.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280428513' post='2394172']
Me? I'm never biased on anything.
[/quote]
[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280379263' post='2393572']
[b]Everyone[/b]'s biased against Sarah. Especially Sarah.
[/quote]
Everyone=every last CNRPers

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1280371099' post='2393372']
I see no mention of Sarah in all that. Biased much? :P
[/quote]

If your referring to the Greater Nordlandic Reich lead by Malatose as opposed to Greater Nordland, which was lead by Martens, that may be the case. I was not very active at the time, mainly doing a few war posts. As I said in my post Subtle, I wasn't very active. I do not know the details of that, I would do a few fun war posts, thats it. However, if you are referring to Marten's Nordland, I don't think I even knew who the hell Sarah was at the time, and her diplomacy had little to do with getting the bulk of the NS into the war, and I would know as I was the one who acted as the leader of the anti-Nordland Coalition.

Although personally, in regards to the break up of Malatose's Empire, I think that the Karma War had much more to do with its sustained defeat than anything else. Had Karma not occurred, I think that even if Nordland suffered temporary set backs, the ability to contain it long term would have been thrown into serious doubt. This also of course could be argued about the amount of time that Martens spent in ZI and also to a lesser extent the Polars like Mudd and Penchuck, and their decline from super power to regional power status.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280429147' post='2394186']
I know that you make it your life's goal to have no sense of humor, BABYD, but it's really getting old and is quite unfunny.
[/quote]
[b][color="#FF0000"]404 Error, BABYD not found, please check your firewall, web browser setting, or try again. If the problem continues, contact your network administrator.[/color][/b]

On serious note, who is that person? Never heard of him or her.

(On more serious note, yes, I do have sarcasm and humor. :smug: )

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1280428715' post='2394178']
If your referring to the Greater Nordlandic Reich lead by Malatose as opposed to Greater Nordland, which was lead by Martens, that may be the case. I was not very active at the time, mainly doing a few war posts. As I said in my post Subtle, I wasn't very active. I do not know the details of that, I would do a few fun war posts, thats it. However, if you are referring to Marten's Nordland, I don't think I even knew who the hell Sarah was at the time, and her diplomacy had little to do with getting the bulk of the NS into the war, and I would know as I was the one who acted as the leader of the anti-Nordland Coalition.

Although personally, in regards to the break up of Malatose's Empire, I think that the Karma War had much more to do with its sustained defeat than anything else. Had Karma not occurred, I think that even if Nordland suffered temporary set backs, the ability to contain it long term would have been thrown into serious doubt. This also of course could be argued about the amount of time that Martens spent in ZI and also to a lesser extent the Polars like Mudd and Penchuck, and their decline from super power to regional power status.
[/quote]
This is the same nordland that Attacked Justinian, you realize...lol, not active? :P

I contest that they would have fallen anyway...Sarah provided a ralying point to break them up. They had no fear of losing when it was just Uber and ITDA. :P

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1280429472' post='2394196']
[b][color="#ff0000"]404 Error, BABYD not found, please check your firewall, web browser setting, or try again. If the problem continues, contact your network administrator.[/color][/b]

On serious note, who is that person? Never heard of him or her.

(On more serious note, yes, I do have sarcasm and humor. :smug: )
[/quote]
HHAYD, seriously. STOP with the unfunny comments.