Help wanted: dance partner needed

scytale

Do you like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain?
Do you like also like to have fun in a fair alliance war?

If so, please submit your application for review (public or private). The destructor fleets is looking to have a little fling before we all prep up for the end of round. If necessary we’d be willing to do a Ménage à trios or something more complicated as long as everyone gets to have fun and the two sides are evenly matched.

[b][u]The preferred position (negotiable):[/u][/b]
Four days of declaring and countering
Staring on the fifth day, no more declares and all wars goes until they expire or the player wants peace
Any nation wanting peace will be granted peace

Note: Any joke applications must be blatantly apparent and funny.

LE Cadet have long been looking for a good war either incoming or outgoing but every time we choose a target they get themselves into another war just before we strike.
You'd need to ok it with Bacon if you don't want the rest of LE jumping in though.
Then again, he might just give Cadet the green light to attack as 6 v 40 cold hardly be seen as a stomp even if our average NS is so high.
It would leave 4 of your guys unable to counter so you might want to choose those 4 wisely.
Hope the post did not look funny.

Visigoths is interested, but, unfortunately, our alliance policy of a 6-round minimum for all wars precludes our participation here.

If you'd like to extend this fling to 6-rounds, let me know.

[quote name='Coverzin' date='22 July 2010 - 06:30 AM' timestamp='1279776622' post='2384123']
Visigoths is interested, but, unfortunately, our alliance policy of a 6-round minimum for all wars precludes our participation here.

If you'd like to extend this fling to 6-rounds, let me know.
[/quote]
Witn an average strength of 472 and 4 out of 6 members in A, you guys are going to be hard pressed to get a battle this round.

[quote name='kong' date='22 July 2010 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1279786543' post='2384262']
Hereby I announce, that LE Cadets will attack.....
shoot.. I forgot I'm not in charge..
Cancel, cancel.
[/quote]
If you're referring to Visigoths Kong you would need to lose 5000 NS to get in range of their nukes (or any of them for that matter).
Heres a thought though. They could declare on Cadet and take out our weakest member, and there would be little we could do about it.
How is that for power?

Edit - Typo

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='22 July 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1279791372' post='2384298']
If you're referring to Visigoths Kong you would need to lose 5000 NS to get in range of their nukes (or any of them for that matter).
Heres a thought though. They could declare on Cadet and take out our weakest member, and there would be little we could do about it.
How is that for power?

Edit - Typo
[/quote]

SoT, after 3 weeks of continuous war preparation without any action ( Abyss doesn't count ;)), I'm going coo-coo and ready to attack anybody - just point out in the right direction with your majestic finger. Don't try to reason with me -I can't
think straight anymore.

[quote name='kong' date='22 July 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1279792342' post='2384307']
SoT, after 3 weeks of continuous war preparation without any action ( Abyss doesn't count ;)), I'm going coo-coo and ready to attack anybody - just point out in the right direction with your majestic finger. Don't try to reason with me -I can't
think straight anymore.
[/quote]
We can only suggest targets Kong. Every time we get one sanctioned they get themselves blown up before we get a chance to declare.
You were OOR for the last target alliance (you were just too strong to deploy). No one has taken up an offer to declare on us so we just need to feel unloved for a while.
Water the plants a while and take some time out to get some surfing in. Knitting is quite therapeutic by all accounts, you could try that. A tank top in size 10 might be a fun project as it gives you the option to put arms on it if you're sitting around too long. If things get really bad you could knit a skirt into the bottom half and make it full size for the winter. Make a lovely present for someone.
If you're interested I could post some designs in our Nation Building guide on the LE forum. I could ask our Minister of Home Affairs to pin it between the "Embroidery in a Day", and "Crotchet Matters" threads.
There is also a nice thread in there on Wash Cycles but it was decided at the last officer meeting to merge it with the "Stain Removal" thread as the Minister of Heath and Safety pointed out they both involved chemicals and should come under his jurisdiction.

Edit- typo

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='eyerack' date='22 July 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1279807532' post='2384404']
why are you asking? just attack someone, no need to make "applications".
[/quote]
LE Cadet wars have to be sanctioned by LE Round Leader.
No good Cadet just going in on guys (however much they look the right size)

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='22 July 2010 - 11:10 AM' timestamp='1279811413' post='2384445']
LE Cadet wars have to be sanctioned by LE Round Leader.
No good Cadet just going in on guys (however much they look the right size)
[/quote]
im referring to the OP - not LE cadets.

[quote name='eyerack' date='22 July 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1279807532' post='2384404']
why are you asking? just attack someone, no need to make "applications".
[/quote]
Thought it would be fun. I usually try to find an alliance to war with and some times contact them in advance for war negotiations. This is a public way of looking because I'm a bit lazy. Besides, I thought you guys could have some fun with joke applications as well. ;)

As for the LE cadets, I wouldn't mind but you'll have to find another alliance to go to war together against us. You two might beat us down but there will be many of DF that will miss the fun due to lack of slots.

Edited by scytale

Sorry, maybe I didn't make it clear.

Just Cadet against you guys.
If you speak to he should make sure LE don't get involved.
We only have 6 members and one of those dies in the next 12 hours.

Edit-
Sorry, never noticed you were down to 6 members.
What happened that you lost 34 members in 3 days?
Our guys are good but they need a chance to show it.

Did our Nation Building guide put them off???
We never got a chance to pin the Tank Top design and some of our guys have spent good bucks on needles they can no longer use.
No worries I suppose. Cadet, please follow the "Close Stitch Method' (reversible windmill)
Extra points will be awarded for custom sail design.

Edited by Son of Taeper