An Apology from The Commonwealth

Goose

I would also like to apologize to Corinan and his awful alliance. Like the incredible intelligent and handsome Goose already said, sometimes it's hard to keep within boundary of lighthearted fun and not cross into the realm of douchebagery, especially when it concerns such a concentrated level of awfulness and retardness of what is known as the New Sith Order.

It must even be harder if people like me, who are not only awesome and good-looking but also intelligent, competent and have more charisma than your whole alliance combined, make funnies about your alliance and its incompetence it displays.

I'm sorry.

:smug:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='20 July 2010 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1279619037' post='2380346']
I would also like to apologize to Corinan and his awful alliance. Like the incredible intelligent and handsome Goose already said, sometimes it's hard to keep within boundary of lighthearted fun and not cross into the realm of douchebagery, especially when it concerns such a concentrated level of awfulness and retardness of what is known as the New Sith Order.

It must even be harder if people like me, who are not only awesome and good-looking but also intelligent, competent and have more charisma than your whole alliance combined, make funnies about your alliance and its incompetence it displays.

I'm sorry.

[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6Gp6q.gif[/img]

Oh you.

[quote name='Corinan' date='20 July 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1279630827' post='2380470']
Why are you apologizing to me? Seriously, I don't get it. I don't get mad at you guys. You're a source of entertainment for me, nothing more. You lot seem kinda obsessed with me, to be perfectly honest.
[/quote]
It's what Chron wanted if we lost the newsletter competition.

As to our obsession, the soulless gingers intrigue us, and you are one fine, handsome specimen.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 July 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1279632521' post='2380491']
[color="#0000FF"]I would also like an apology. Preferably in something that goes well with blue.[/color]
[/quote]
[Color="#0000FF"]Sorry we beat NSO so brutally last war. It wasn't very nice. I know you spent a lot of time building the alliance up. :([/color]

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='20 July 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1279605407' post='2380114']
Yeah, see, that's the problem. Literally nobody in CSN knew what was going on with the newsletter. No single person knew more than half the details (which NSO constantly changed). Whatever. You get your apology anyways. Now go back to irrelevance, NSO.
[/quote]

If we left, who the hell would you talk about? Your infatuation is quite flattering, but really... it's starting to get creepy.

[quote name='Penkala' date='20 July 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1279605407' post='2380114']
Yeah, see, that's the problem. Literally nobody in CSN knew what was going on with the newsletter. No single person knew more than half the details (which NSO constantly changed). Whatever. You get your apology anyways. Now go back to irrelevance, NSO.
[/quote]
The only irrelevant thing I've seen around here lately is you and your quest to become a second Rebel Virginia...

I like being able to look at all the OWF threads and see my name in one of the titles. I don't even care whether the thread is complimentary or not, just as long as my name is up there. I don't get a fifth of the attention that I feel I deserve.

Between this thread and CSN posting an IRL picture of me (OOC: OMG OOC ATTACKS MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!/OOC) I am forced to award cool points to the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. Your alliance is now upgraded from "terrible" to "not completely worthless." Congratulations.

[quote name='Corinan' date='20 July 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1279630827' post='2380470']
Why are you apologizing to me? Seriously, I don't get it. I don't get mad at you guys. You're a source of entertainment for me, nothing more. You lot seem kinda obsessed with me, to be perfectly honest.
[/quote]

Something about...

[quote name='Goose' date='20 July 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1279602964' post='2380014']
It has been brought to our attention that our tireless mockery of you and yours has upset you, and for this we are truly apologetic. [/quote]

I mean after all, mockery can be upsetting to some people....

[quote name='James Wilson' date='20 July 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1279651058' post='2381017']
The only irrelevant thing I've seen around here lately is you and your quest to become a second Rebel Virginia...
[/quote]

Rebel Virginia and I are quite different, and I'm not sure why a few people consider us all that similar. Not sure what any of this has to do with NSO, either...

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 July 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1279632521' post='2380491']
[color="#0000FF"]I would also like an apology. Preferably in something that goes well with blue.[/color]
[/quote]

I'd like an apology too while we're at it. :awesome:

[/quote]

Well, I had [OOC: OOC stuff to attend to in real life], so I couldn't really juggle both and we kind of threw the letter together within a few hours.

[quote name='Chron' date='20 July 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1279605764' post='2380125']
No one wanted to discuss it, despite the fact I kept pestering WIckedJ and SOM about it. Well, SOM had circumstances to be fair, but still, those talks never went anywhere.
[/quote]

Aye, that was my fault. Also to everyone going QQ, seriously, it was for fun and to annoy the rest of the world. Clearly it has worked, of which I must give props to NSO.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='20 July 2010 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1279619037' post='2380346']

I'm sorry.

[/quote]

If you were that intelligent or charismatic, you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to insult us.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='22 July 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1279828584' post='2384710']
Man, I liked it better when there was still a chance of actual animosity between you two.
[/quote]
Fret not, given the chance i would still enjoy rolling NSO (again)