ODN and TR Part Ways

[quote name='Style #386' date='18 July 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1279516399' post='2378476']
What on earth are you gibbering about?
[/quote]
Have you not been paying attention in just the last couple of days? BAPS-Legion canceled, Valhalla-Legion canceled, IRON-eight other alliances canceled, now ODN-tR canceled, UPN desperately seeking mergers to avoid a downward spiral of inactivity, multiple disbandments and retirements. It's a time of minor upheaval, and this is the latest chapter, regardless of whether it's related to the other recent events.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='19 July 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1279517121' post='2378504']
I'm glad to see a treaty cancellation with the reasoning made public. Transparency is always a good thing and on that I commend you.
[/quote]

Not all the time. I've seen some stupid cancellation reasons in private. Some of them should stay private.

Good job, ODN.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Style #386' date='19 July 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1279516399' post='2378476']
What on earth are you gibbering about?
[/quote]

It's quite simple. These two events are [i]entirely[/i] related. May I present exhibit A

[quote name='Iserlohn' date='19 July 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1279518428' post='2378550']
Have you not been paying attention in just the last couple of days? BAPS-Legion canceled, Valhalla-Legion canceled, IRON-eight other alliances canceled, now ODN-tR canceled, UPN desperately seeking mergers to avoid a downward spiral of inactivity, multiple disbandments and retirements. It's a time of minor upheaval, and this is the latest chapter, regardless of whether it's related to the other recent events.
[/quote]

The ODN cancelled on tR because BAPS cancelled on Legion. It's quite obvious. I don't see why you are being so obtuse, Arsenal.

I wish you all the best tR. We were very close, until the events over the past few months. I know I can speak for the entirety of the ODN when I say I wish this could have been rectified long before a downgrade was even brought forward.

[quote name='Believland' date='19 July 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1279525913' post='2378651']
Not all the time. I've seen some stupid cancellation reasons in private. Some of them should stay private.

Good job, ODN.
[/quote]

I'd quite like to know when alliances cancel treaties for stupid reasons, mainly so I can laugh at them.
But also it helps stop other alliances signing with allies that may treat them badly in the future if they can learn the lessons that past alliances have experienced.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='19 July 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1279550049' post='2378820']
I remember how tR threw down for ODN in the last war and made one hell of a fight. More than I expected, certainly. ODN would seem to come out the loser on this one, but only time will tell that.
[/quote]
tR were outstanding allies, always had our backs and did indeed perform well in the last war. I think we all lose.

tR is a fine bunch which both knows conduct even when on opposing sides, and earned respect from TORN on the battlefield. Both is rare, and both speaks loudly for this alliance.
ODN definitely lost a fine ally here.

Good luck to both alliances on the now separate paths.

sorry to see things come to this, tR...hopefully circumstances will allow our paths to cross again someday...good luck...