TAB is taking our pants off and sittin around the house

TAB... it's been about two and a half years and a nation since I first joined your ranks. I had some of my best experiences in TAB and despite leaving to move onto newer things, my heart's remained in TAB ever since. Still... TAB just wasn't the same anymore after the first year I was in TAB.

The Brotherhood was where I learned everything I needed to know about Bob. It's sad to see TAB go after such a long time, but I'm glad that the AA is now finally able to rest since inactivity had made TAB an empty shell of the amazing and well-respected alliance it used to be.

For the last time...

o/ The Aquatic Brotherhood

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='20 July 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1279604624' post='2380087']
When I was told of this a while ago I thought it was just my friends trying to cheer me up.
Guess they were really right.

Great way to come back after a little vacation.
[/quote]
You're disgusting. Being your friend is like playing baseball at a window factory, it's a bad idea.

Edited by Tarikmo

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='20 July 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1279605357' post='2380111']
You're disgusting. Being your friend is like playing baseball at a window factory, it's a bad idea.
[/quote]

a bad idea? or the greatest Idea ever!

So long as I dont have to do the clean up Im thinkin #2

[quote name='Barix9' date='20 July 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1279605928' post='2380133']
a bad idea? or the greatest Idea ever!

So long as I dont have to do the clean up Im thinkin #2
[/quote]
BTA will clean it up, for being such jerks in this thread. So go ahead.

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='20 July 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1279604624' post='2380087']
When I was told of this a while ago I thought it was just my friends trying to cheer me up.
Guess they were really right.

Great way to come back after a little vacation.
[/quote]

He's just bitter because he can't take credit for creating yet another a fine alliance...and subsequently running it into the ground. Sorry pal, but you had nothing to do with the TAB glory years. I am proud to call myself Original TAB and I always will.

[quote name='Crushtania' date='20 July 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1279611698' post='2380261']
He's just bitter because he can't take credit for creating yet another a fine alliance...and subsequently running it into the ground. Sorry pal, but you had nothing to do with the TAB glory years. I am proud to call myself Original TAB and I always will.
[/quote]
I’m sorry what was that?

Which alliance is gone and which is standing?

Yeaaaa that’s kind of what I thought.

TAB was a great alliance and one that I will miss. Too bad it had to come down to this, but merging looks to be your best option here. Best of luck in your future and I'm sure you will love MHA.

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='20 July 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1279612562' post='2380278']
I’m sorry what was that?

[/quote]
Turtle power!

And uh... yeah... MHA pick up the TAB on the way out?

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='20 July 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1279612562' post='2380278']
I’m sorry what was that?

[/quote]

I'm sensing some seriously bad mojo in this thread. MD, let it go mate, TAB's gone. You don't have to bash it anymore.