Do you have Honour?

Are you Honourable?

Prove it.

[center][IMG]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/knacky413/Flagoneedit.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[b]Alliance Charter:[/b] [URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/CN_Honour/index.php?showtopic=6]Charter[/URL]

Honour, what does it mean to you?

Does it mean going the extra mile to help a friend? Never canceling on an ally just because of a war? Never giving up, only moving forward, even if walking through Hell in mid-Summer?

We are the new kids on the block but we don't sing and dance. We believe in honour, loyalty, courage, camaraderie, and most importantly, sacrifice. Infrastructure is nothing but pixels, we are willing throw those pixels away ourselves if it means we can help a friend.

If you are looking for protection, a place to call home on Planet Bob, an alliance that will not quit on your behalf, an alliance that is smaller in size but large in honour.

[b]Alliance Forums:[/b] [URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/CN_Honour/index.php]Forums[/URL]

IRC: #honour on Coldront

Talk to us, ask us questions, we are here to help because that is the honourable thing to do. Talk to us, join us, be honourable. Don't think, just do.

Edited by Crazy Crazy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caleb279' date='19 July 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1279589609' post='2379650']
Bump from some future friends at Asgaard. :smug:

You guys look pretty awesome...the knight symbol is kind of sexy too. Good luck! Hit us up at Asgaard sometime.
[/quote]

We will definitley be hitting you guys up. Thanks for the bump.

Also, guys, we are new. We have positions available if you are an experienced player of CN, talk to Rikky1116, Diego, or I.

New members are needed as well, we need some people to throw money at, join us. Link is above.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' date='19 July 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1279592541' post='2379722']
We will definitley be hitting you guys up. Thanks for the bump.

Also, guys, we are new. We have positions available if you are an experienced player of CN, talk to Rikky1116, Diego, or I.

New members are needed as well, we need some people to throw money at, join us. Link is above.
[/quote]
No problem man, look forward to seeing you 'round.

<&Yawoo> Honour is the best alliance I have seen start up in years.
<+Crazy> I know, right?
<+The_Masheen> You all have grown so quick.
<+Daikos{DF}> We love you guys.

Yeah, those are totally unedited logs, join HONOUR!

(*note) the logs are so edited, none of the above conversation actually took place, still join us because they would have said it if we were so boring that we could only talk about ourselves.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1280202186' post='2390786']
I'm amused at the insinuation that nobody outside your alliance has honor.

But hey, you get a free bump out of it. :)
[/quote]

We never said that no one outside of our alliance has honor. I can think of plenty, Nemesis, Dark Fist, Asgaard, etc. but few are held to honor with no alternative. I am sure that every alliance has honor however, all of them also can escape a treaty and leave their ally out to dry as well. By our charter we cannot. We publicly hold ourselves to a higher standard as you can see by our rules and policies.

It is not about who does/doesn't have honor. It is about which alliance will never have anything but honor. Maybe you should refer back to everything I have said on the OWF, in this thread, our DoE, charter, etc. that way next time you post something about Honour, it won't be about an insinuation which is nothing but a personal perspective observation.

Base your next observation on fact, not false ASSumptions.