Sweet Mead, Bold Deeds, and Mixed Blood

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats my compadres from the land of Thor & Co on celebrating both of these Milestones from your fellow warriors in the Land of the Ninjas.

May your Beer Steins be overflown w/ the bounties of your glorious victories, echoed through the Great Halls of Valhalla

o/

--Mags
:ph34r:

/me just realized this is also a Q&A

So Asgaard, isn't it a fact that the order in GATO Lizzy > Likish > Omni > Gibs? :P

On a more serious note, which department of your alliance would you like to expand and become stronger in?

I have to pick Omni #1, if only because he's our beachead in GATO prior to the hostile takeover ;)

Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with most of our departments, I suppose though that the loss of one of our original Vanirs who handled IA is still being felt but that's also the issue we're taking the most effort in correcting.

Reaching 3m in a year is impressive; reaching it at a 44k average is doubly so. As always, great to have you as friends and allies, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for the 5m announcement...at this rate, that should be mid-August or thereabouts.

Woooooh! I've been a knight, a phoenix, an elf and a pirate, but the alliance that I'm in that really succeeded has been Norse. Way to be!

/me ambles, with one wooden leg, out of a pile of ashes to make toys and polish a blade

[quote name='Likish' date='17 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1279401126' post='2376237']
/me just realized this is also a Q&A

So Asgaard, isn't it a fact that the order in GATO Lizzy > Likish > Omni > Gibs? :P

On a more serious note, which department of your alliance would you like to expand and become stronger in?
[/quote]

I only really know Omni, and that's just cause he is incessant and annoying :wub:

I think there is improvement to be made in all departments, but the key is getting our tech deals a bit more organized and perhaps a bit more of a unified coherent FA direction between myself and the rest of the govt.