Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]Retirements of Imperial Officers Millionario & Brehon, Goodbye to Retired Imperial Officer Lord Strider, and the Appointment of Red to Imperial Officer for Internal Affairs[/color][/size][/b][/center]

It is with great sadness that I must announce that Imperial Officer Millionario has asked to retire. Millionario and I came up in the New Pacific Order together, from the great economic organs of Pacifica, he from the mighty Pacific Bank and I from the Technology Corps. We were appointed Imperial Officers by Imperator Emeritus TrotskysRevenge on the same day, at the dawn of the Armageddon War. The modern Pacific Bank his successors will inherit will always bear the mark of Millionario's hard work.

I do also announce that Retired Imperial Officer Lord Strider has left the New Pacific Order. A Retired Imperial Officer, Lord Strider provided his wisdom and his counsel to two Emperors, and we wish him the best as he goes out into the world.

With deep regret that I announce that Imperial Officer Brehon has been appointed to the position of Retired Imperial Officer. Brehon's efforts in Internal Affairs is a testament to his dedication, loyalty and wisdom given to Pacifica. From his work during the break up of the Special Community Service to his tireless efforts with the Revolutionary Council, as well as his most recent work in the Charter Amendment having just passed, his presence as an active Imperial Officer will be missed.

I do anticipate and hope that both Officers Emeritus will continue to counsel me, my Imperial Officers, and all Pacificans with their wisdom and great knowledge of Pacifica.

In view of Brehon's retirement, I am pleased to appoint Red to the position of Imperial Officer for Internal Affairs. Red has led the reformation of the Mentor Corps and the tight integration of the Pacifican experience that we see today. Her service on the Council has been exemplary in the modern era, as well as her extensive knowledge of military matters as a Colonel in High Command. Though undoubtedly her services in the military will be missed, I am confident in saying that I have nothing but the highest expectations for her performance in the governance of the Internal Affairs of the Order.

Hail the Body Republic!

Hail the New Pacific Order!

Thank you for this honor. I am humbled by this great opportunity to be a leader of this magnificent alliance. I've always looked up to the people outgoing in this announcement and will attempt to do right by them and my position. I look forward to working with other Imperial Officers and serving the Body Republic to the best of my abilities.

o/

Congratulations on your promotion, Red. Your work so far makes me think you'll excel in your new position as well.

Brehon, Milli, and LS: I've worked with all three of you at some point and know of the devotion that you put into your work and the innovations that you come up with. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.

o/

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='17 July 2010 - 02:49 AM' timestamp='1279331338' post='2375338']
Lord Strider has gone to MK? That's an interesting jump to make.
[/quote]

Even more interesting in peace mode, well mildly more interesting.

Good luck and everything.

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='bakamitai' date='17 July 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1279330618' post='2375315']
I want to salute Milli, LordStrider, and Brehon for their exemplary service to Pacifica. They will be missed.

Congratulations to Red! I'm looking forward to working with you.
[/quote]

Shut up Baka nobody likes you!

Also congrats Red.

[quote name='Cortath' date='16 July 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1279330485' post='2375310']
With deep regret that I announce that Imperial Officer Brehon has been appointed to the position of Retired Imperial Officer.
[/quote]

That's and interesting turn of phrase. "appointed to the position of RETIRED ........"

Sounds like he got demoted. :awesome: