Are the NPO still the bad guys?

The Rainwood

400 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just returned to the game, left during the Karma war because I went on vacation and my nation got deleted. I wasn't very active for a while before that.

I looked at the new treaty web. That...I have no idea what that says. Even if I found out that the NPO were still the bad guys, how am I supposed to tell who the good guys are?

Actually, just tell me what alliance I should join if I want to fight bad guys.

Thanks for your time. :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James IV' date='16 July 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1279294664' post='2374520']
The alliances in SF and C&G along with their lapdog Sparta are the bad guys now. /sarcasm :awesome:
[/quote]
Indeed, The sooner they crash and burn the better /sarcasm :smug:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Logan' date='16 July 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1279294534' post='2374518']
They are still gunning for my general side of the web, so I suppose I would still categorize them under the "bad guys" banner.
[/quote]
I'm curious as to why you think that.

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='16 July 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1279294868' post='2374524']
No the NpO is ebil!( :awesome: )
[/quote]
NpO is crazy, not evil.

NSO, on the other hand are clearly the evil ones.

i thought ever since the GOONS (re)formed they got to claim dominate evil status. After all they keep raiding the small, innocent, and unaligned. I mean compared to that what is a baby or two every Wednesday?

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='16 July 2010 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1279295401' post='2374534']
[/quote]

I feel it in my blood. What I can't be a crazy thinking up all sorts of conspiracy theories ? :(

On a second though I do appreciate Vladimir's categories of 'NPO' and 'Not as bad as NPO.'

Its traditional for the bad guys to do something bad. I also love the way all NPOs former allies who have switched sides have white washed their own history and it now reads as NPO did all the bad stuff alone.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='16 July 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1279295683' post='2374543']
It's been a month.

Right on schedule for the "NPO is evil" threads.[/quote]
Actually this is a change in the pattern. This thread is actually in a question format, rather then in a claiming one.

It seems we lost our touch,....whelp, it happens

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='17 July 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1279294818' post='2374523']
I don't classify alliance as good or bad, more as pathetic and awesome. NPO surely falls under the pathetic category along with their allies.
[/quote]

Wow, you think we're pathetic? And here I was thinking we were getting along nicely... :unsure:

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='16 July 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1279295401' post='2374534']
[/quote]

1. They're not stupid.
2. History

Edit:

[quote name='Vladimir' date='16 July 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1279295263' post='2374532']
There is no longer any such thing as 'good' and 'evil' -- such concepts are for the weak and dispossessed. We have advanced to the much more refined position of 'NPO' and 'at least we're not as bad as the NPO'.
[/quote]

I like this :lol1:

Edited by mythicknight

An interesting side question.
[quote name='mythicknight' date='16 July 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1279296407' post='2374556']
1. They're not stupid.
2. History
[/quote]
Do you think, we are gunning for you too?

[quote name='The Rainwood' date='16 July 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1279294124' post='2374509']

I looked at the new treaty web. That...I have no idea what that says. Even if I found out that the NPO were still the bad guys, how am I supposed to tell who the good guys are?

Actually, just tell me what alliance I should join if I want to fight bad guys.

Thanks for your time. :D
[/quote]

If you only knew the power (clenched fist) of the Dark Side...Join me, and I will complete your training.

[quote name='mythicknight' date='16 July 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1279296636' post='2374560']No, but you're welcome to try.[/quote]
That sounds quite inviting.

I was just wondering. Thanks for answering.

NPO got pretty badly beat during the war, however if you look they are now the #2 alliance. But again, however, if you look they do not have the control over any major treaty bloc (that I know of). They aren't really in a position to be the ebil overlords again, however you never know with them.

C'mon people, pay attention to the OWF. We're evil when we're on top, we're evil when we're giving reps, we're evil when we're losing a war, we're evil when we surrender, we're evil when we pay reps, we're evil when we don't pay them fast enough, we're evil when we don't break terms, we're evil when we complete terms and we're evil when we rebuild. Therefore, we must be pretty gosh darn evil.