Joint FK-ConC Announcement

[center][img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8839/flag3.png[/img][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/flaaag.jpg[/IMG]
[size="5"][b]Stop FKing Wall Hacking ConC Accords[/b][/size][/center]

[center][u][b]Preamble[/b][/u]
[/center]
This pact joins Fallen Knights and the Conclave in peace. In the spirit of said peace, neither will kill the other with infections, both will provide intelligence about all the new mods, and both will buy new mods for the opposite signatory.

[center][u][b]Article I - Peace[/b][/u][/center]

By signing this treaty, both signatories agree to not use Aimbot or Wall Hacks against each other in a public match. In addition, friendly fire will not be tolerated because FK and ConC are on the same team. If bad stuff should happen, they will both back out of the game and each leader will solve the matter diplomatically. They also agree to treat each other with friendly respect in lobbies.

[center][u][b]Article II - Intelligence[/b][/u][/center]

If either signatory is AFC(away from controller) during the match and a nuke is about to drop, the other signatory will spam the away signatory with text and/or voice messages until both signatories meet safely back in the lobby.
If either signatory hears that someone about to javelin glitch on the others' position, they are entitled to inform the other signatory with loud, semi-human noises.

[center][u][b]Article III - Aid[/b][/u][/center]

If one signatory gets into a poop-storm and requests monetary assistance, the other signatory will be happy to oblige by the request if able.

[center][u][b]Article IV - Cancellation[/b][/u][/center]

If either signatory feels the relationship has become strained because of too many noobtube kills (and whatnot) they are welcome to withdraw their presence from this pact, giving the other signatory 48 hours notice.

[u][b]Signed for The Conclave[/b][/u]
[i]Austindel[/i], Grand Master
[i]Synesi[/i], Auxiliary Grand Master
[i]Lowsten[/i], Master Envoy

[u][b]Signed for the Fallen Knights[/b][/u]
[i]xR1 Fatal Instinct[/i], Overlord
[i]BigHoss[/i], Overlord
[i]Otto I[/i], Prime Minister
[i]Coreyrolfe[/i], Lord of Foreign Affairs
[i]President Stanin[/i], Lord of Internal Affairs
[i]Deestroyer[/i], Lord of War

Edited by Drake0723

[quote name='Blue Lightning' date='15 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1279254842' post='2374163']
I've never heard of either of you and I didn't read the announcement but Janax is going to give me tech for hailing this and I would cut off my own testicles for free tech so here I am also what are commas?
[/quote]
That's a good reason in my book o.O

[quote name='Blue Lightning' date='15 July 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1279254842' post='2374163']
I've never heard of either of you and I didn't read the announcement but Janax is going to give me tech for hailing this and I would cut off my own testicles for free tech so here I am also what are commas?
[/quote]

He might give you the clap but NOBODY in Argent gives away tech...

Also, Congrats to our little guys and may you continue to prosper in your relationships.

o/