Announcement from Supergrievances

Londo Mollari

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SiCkO' date='15 July 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1279172216' post='2372419']
when do you guys reform the league?
[/quote]
[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9136/league3lf9.png[/img]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53985

That picture actually has been around since right after we formed C&G iirc.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='15 July 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1279171724' post='2372404']
We're two separate blocs with very similar world views/goals. It's just easier for some to say SuperGrievances than to say C&G and SF.
[/quote]

That may be true, yet nevertheless your two blocs, whose views/goals are as so similar as you say, constitute a meta-bloc. Until something changes, you all are essentially the same entity.

While personally I don't care for casting the meta-bloc as the [i]New Hegemony[/i], it seems clear (speaking off the cuff without looking at the numbers) that this new entity dominates the scene at the moment.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='15 July 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1279172981' post='2372448']
[color="#FF0000"]Who's dumb idea was it to make Londo the spokesperson for SuperGreivances? Can't we at least get a "hai" from the High Prophet Archon?[/color]
[/quote]

He's just a figure-head. And all puppets need their rest.

WickedJ is the real man pulling the strings.

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' date='15 July 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1279173308' post='2372455']
Londo - Is it possible to be lucky in love and lucky in life?
[/quote]

To be lucky in life, it is imperative that you be lucky in love.

Also, this QnA does not have my approval. Yes, this is called dissent in the ranks.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='15 July 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1279173567' post='2372462']
He's just a figure-head. And all puppets need their rest.

WickedJ is the real man pulling the strings.
[/quote]
I thought Archon was running this ship?

[quote name='Jim Bob the Glorious' date='15 July 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1279173935' post='2372476']
Could you kindly remove our flag from the OP?

While I get the need to strut, feed the ego, and generally declare yourselves topdog, I'd personally prefer if you did it without implying that Fark condones this crap.
[/quote]

By all means good sir. It has been removed.

[quote name='Mandellav' date='15 July 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1279174854' post='2372509']
Is SuperGrievances an empire as implied by this "Imperial Announcement?" If so, shouldn't an *Emperor* be the head of it? Where can we find one of those, I wonder?
[/quote]
Good question, anyone know what rsox is up to? i pick him

what could go wrong?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='15 July 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1279171724' post='2372404']
We're two separate blocs with very similar world views/goals. It's just easier for some to say SuperGrievances than to say C&G and SF.
[/quote]

Lies! C&G and SF has 8 letters and 2 spaces, SuperGrievances has 15 letters so is more harder to write.

Also my question: If all alliances of C&G and SF merged what would be the perfect gov line up?

On a scale of 1-10, how close would you say that the signatories of C&G and SF are with each other (overall)? 10 meaning you're all BFF and hell will have to freeze over before the wartime coalition breaks, 1 meaning that the two blocs only roll together for power and don't really like each other.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='15 July 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1279171609' post='2372399']
"Supergrievances" does not exist.
It is just a play on words that aim to depict the alliances of SF and CnG (and Sparta I guess? :P) as an oppressive hegemony.
[/quote]
It's a term that was coined by one of your members; I forget who actually.

When is SuperFriends attacking C&G? I heard it's a matter of when, not if, at this point. This thread has already shown that Fark is pissed off at C&G, thus affirming the rumor that a split is imminent. The rest of us lowly non-hegemonic alliances are dying to know!

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 July 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1279198440' post='2372755']
It's a term that was coined by one of your members; I forget who actually.
[/quote]
Really? I thought it was someone on the TPF side of the TPF war.

Also, SuperComplaints 4 lyfe. It's way easier to spell that way.

[quote name='shahenshah' date='15 July 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1279200685' post='2372781']
Politically a savvy move to project SG as two different non-hegemonic blocs than a generally united political and military force that is now a Hegemony.
[/quote]

That's a not a question.